❤️[CH3] BROKEN 2 (Master One) : Alex Theeradeth & Ja Jittapa

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I love that this drama is addressing these issues of what ppl face in society . Autism.....bully...mental health....
Part one had a pretty good storyline with many trouble characters and I like the back story to each character. Hoping this will be as good as the first part! Looking forward to each character.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is so well produced and gives me such modern vibes. The way things are directed and how the ending credits come up, I'm like wow they're so professional and detailed. I liked the first episode but I don't have time for all these lakorns haha. I might put this back and binge it. But I love love Ja and Alex together. They're so cute.. love their scenes when they talk to each other at the end of the day. They are really convincing as a real life coupe.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is so well produced and gives me such modern vibes. The way things are directed and how the ending credits come up, I'm like wow they're so professional and detailed. I liked the first episode but I don't have time for all these lakorns haha. I might put this back and binge it. But I love love Ja and Alex together. They're so cute.. love their scenes when they talk to each other at the end of the day. They are really convincing as a real life coupe.
This one can wait. I've watched all eps and it's a little meh... even with khun Rudklao in here. I feel like all lakorns out right now are very slow. Nothing is grabbing me instantly and the scripts are really inconsistent with the level of entertainment. Even the last one of the man series got boring fast. It was uninteresting after his mom died basically. This one the kids' issues aren't that exciting. And there's a kid who is just a brat and he's screaming all the time it's annoying to watch lol The first one, the storylines were more suspenseful like the one with Reindeer. I like Lilly's acting in here her tho storyline is decent too. The one with the trans girl is getting interesting but the rest is not quite there yet. This production is good. They just keep casting Ja lol The lakorn they did with Ja and Por was good too but I didn't feel like watching that couple lol they need more exciting leads for their future projects. But for this role, yeah Ja is ok lol Alek is the most appealing in this role.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
This one can wait. I've watched all eps and it's a little meh... even with khun Rudklao in here. I feel like all lakorns out right now are very slow. Nothing is grabbing me instantly and the scripts are really inconsistent with the level of entertainment. Even the last one of the man series got boring fast. It was uninteresting after his mom died basically. This one the kids' issues aren't that exciting. And there's a kid who is just a brat and he's screaming all the time it's annoying to watch lol The first one, the storylines were more suspenseful like the one with Reindeer. I like Lilly's acting in here her tho storyline is decent too. The one with the trans girl is getting interesting but the rest is not quite there yet. This production is good. They just keep casting Ja lol The lakorn they did with Ja and Por was good too but I didn't feel like watching that couple lol they need more exciting leads for their future projects. But for this role, yeah Ja is ok lol Alek is the most appealing in this role.
Haha that makes me feel better with putting it off Mel. Thanks! Lol I never watched the first one and to be honest it's because I don't usually watch Ja or Alex and thought it'd was like those skippable evening lakorns. But dang I was so judgmental haha. Should I just watch the first one now? LOL. It seems to have really good feedback for the first one and enough buzz for them to make this second one. I really like Khun Rudklao and Fresh haha that's what drew me in and then I thought Ja and Alex were really compatible after seeing everything. I'm hoping with this production they get other leads than Ja too! It would be interesting. I feel like this production's level in terms of script and modernization is kinda with GMM. But with GMM, it's hard for me to watch idk.. it always feels so slow to me their lakorns.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Haha that makes me feel better with putting it off Mel. Thanks! Lol I never watched the first one and to be honest it's because I don't usually watch Ja or Alex and thought it'd was like those skippable evening lakorns. But dang I was so judgmental haha. Should I just watch the first one now? LOL. It seems to have really good feedback for the first one and enough buzz for them to make this second one. I really like Khun Rudklao and Fresh haha that's what drew me in and then I thought Ja and Alex were really compatible after seeing everything. I'm hoping with this production they get other leads than Ja too! It would be interesting. I feel like this production's level in terms of script and modernization is kinda with GMM. But with GMM, it's hard for me to watch idk.. it always feels so slow to me their lakorns.
OH yeah watch the first one. I dont' even remember how I stumbled on it but I was like damn, I need to tune in to see what happens next. Part two doesn't really give you that feel where you want to see how things will turn out for them right away which is why I'm saying it's a little slow but it is nice to see a different type of storyline and execution it def doesn't feel like a lakorn which can be a treat for some people. But like I said compared to the first one the cases they take on are like issues that are irritating ahhahhaha like a brat, I don't wanna be hearing some screaming kid ahhahaha, video game addict, the autistic isn't annoying there are some funny moments but compared to the other ones I like it's just not that good yet... but it'll probably pick up later. It takes me like 4-5 eps to decide to stay or go... left for Krong Kam lol While the first one the storylines were more intense, they had one with a pathological liar and klepto are the weird ones lol The first one also won a few awards for best script, ensemble, and of course dramas that are good for society in big venues lol Don't sleep on it lol I'll say tho that it kinda reads as preachy... like the counselor has ALL THE ANSWERS etc :rolleyes: but it's interesting and you'll see some good acting.

Oh and the feedback for this one is still good... not as loud as the first part but for people who've watched they enjoyed it. The first one despite really good feedback the ratings were low too lol

Mannie

sarNie Adult
OH yeah watch the first one. I dont' even remember how I stumbled on it but I was like damn, I need to tune in to see what happens next. Part two doesn't really give you that feel where you want to see how things will turn out for them right away which is why I'm saying it's a little slow but it is nice to see a different type of storyline and execution it def doesn't feel like a lakorn which can be a treat for some people. But like I said compared to the first one the cases they take on are like issues that are irritating ahhahhaha like a brat, I don't wanna be hearing some screaming kid ahhahaha, video game addict, the autistic isn't annoying there are some funny moments but compared to the other ones I like it's just not that good yet... but it'll probably pick up later. It takes me like 4-5 eps to decide to stay or go... left for Krong Kam lol While the first one the storylines were more intense, they had one with a pathological liar and klepto are the weird ones lol The first one also won a few awards for best script, ensemble, and of course dramas that are good for society in big venues lol Don't sleep on it lol I'll say tho that it kinda reads as preachy... like the counselor has ALL THE ANSWERS etc :rolleyes: but it's interesting and you'll see some good acting.

Oh and the feedback for this one is still good... not as loud as the first part but for people who've watched they enjoyed it. The first one despite really good feedback the ratings were low too lol
Hahah wahooo thanks for your recommendation lmao. My parents didn't watch the first one either and started this one. They don't know all the different types of conditions these kids have lol they don't understand autism and addiction, etc so it's hard to explain to them but as they watch it they're getting more info as Ja or other counselors talk about it lmao. The kid screaming is pretty annoying and I wanna slap the video game addict hahah but they're real life issues which I appreciate. Why did you tune out of Kong Karm? It was opposite for me. I skipped episodes 2-4 then picked up at 5 and I'm tuning in now hahahha. I remember the first one getting awards!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Hahah wahooo thanks for your recommendation lmao. My parents didn't watch the first one either and started this one. They don't know all the different types of conditions these kids have lol they don't understand autism and addiction, etc so it's hard to explain to them but as they watch it they're getting more info as Ja or other counselors talk about it lmao. The kid screaming is pretty annoying and I wanna slap the video game addict hahah but they're real life issues which I appreciate. Why did you tune out of Kong Karm? It was opposite for me. I skipped episodes 2-4 then picked up at 5 and I'm tuning in now hahahha. I remember the first one getting awards!
Yes you get a lot info lol you guys should bing on the first one coz it's already better than part 2 for sure lol

KK just isn't that good and I actually blame act art. I think I stopped at ep 4-5-6 can't really remember lol I think they didn't execute it properly with the tone and direction of the lakorn. I also have a big problem with the casting most of the cast are replaceable lol I think only Bella, Fresh, and Pear are doing the best with their characters and on a consistent basis. It's a popular lakorn a lot of people are watching it but a lot also say it doesn't, pai sood if you read feedback it's mixed.. if you go read feedback that's what you'll see, some say it's really good, some say it's okay but nothing that great. I was really mad at the scene of the wedding of the second son... like it's the first scene where bella and pear meet and the prostitiute gang crashed it but there was NO PAY OFF... it was so weak. I thought something was gonna go down but nothing so I was over it then, like I'm not wasting my time for that lol Act art makes it in a way where they try to be a little charming and cute with some storyline and characters, while I don't know if it's accurate to the novel, I think it's a bad balance of tones because I think this lakorn should feel darker and more drama than it does but the dialogue wasn't as raeng, the acting is eh, ... it's not a bad lakorn, it's watchable, like reuy reuy but there's nothing that great about it to talk about ... there are episodes that are good some that are boring, it's up and down that's what I noticed and what I saw in the feedback and you can tell by the ratings it's up and down and that's due to storyline. And you know it's true that the excecution isn't really hitting the spot coz for such a "raeng" "saap" lakorn, I don't think there's been many scenes that went viral. That's how you know a lakorn is popping when scenes go viral. When bpsw was on air, they had at least 3 scenes an episode go viral with millions of views overnight. You watch sood kaen, the buzz for that one was off the charts, the ratings was jumping up from one ep to the next and it was since the beginning and the storyline was always on an incline UNTIL the end ahhahaa The grandkids' generation when they were adults KILLED sood kaen lol sood kane peaked around the grandkids time around their teenage years lol Damn I could not stand arpo, peun, and chippy lol but mona, tao, and bank were good to watch. I was over it by the last few eps lol

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Yes you get a lot info lol you guys should bing on the first one coz it's already better than part 2 for sure lol

KK just isn't that good and I actually blame act art. I think I stopped at ep 4-5-6 can't really remember lol I think they didn't execute it properly with the tone and direction of the lakorn. I also have a big problem with the casting most of the cast are replaceable lol I think only Bella, Fresh, and Pear are doing the best with their characters and on a consistent basis. It's a popular lakorn a lot of people are watching it but a lot also say it doesn't, pai sood if you read feedback it's mixed.. if you go read feedback that's what you'll see, some say it's really good, some say it's okay but nothing that great. I was really mad at the scene of the wedding of the second son... like it's the first scene where bella and pear meet and the prostitiute gang crashed it but there was NO PAY OFF... it was so weak. I thought something was gonna go down but nothing so I was over it then, like I'm not wasting my time for that lol Act art makes it in a way where they try to be a little charming and cute with some storyline and characters, while I don't know if it's accurate to the novel, I think it's a bad balance of tones because I think this lakorn should feel darker and more drama than it does but the dialogue wasn't as raeng, the acting is eh, ... it's not a bad lakorn, it's watchable, like reuy reuy but there's nothing that great about it to talk about ... there are episodes that are good some that are boring, it's up and down that's what I noticed and what I saw in the feedback and you can tell by the ratings it's up and down and that's due to storyline. And you know it's true that the excecution isn't really hitting the spot coz for such a "raeng" "saap" lakorn, I don't think there's been many scenes that went viral. That's how you know a lakorn is popping when scenes go viral. When bpsw was on air, they had at least 3 scenes an episode go viral with millions of views overnight. You watch sood kaen, the buzz for that one was off the charts, the ratings was jumping up from one ep to the next and it was since the beginning and the storyline was always on an incline UNTIL the end ahhahaa The grandkids' generation when they were adults KILLED sood kaen lol sood kane peaked around the grandkids time around their teenage years lol Damn I could not stand arpo, peun, and chippy lol but mona, tao, and bank were good to watch. I was over it by the last few eps lol
Hahah I totally get that though. I don't think it's good as Sood Saen and I'm a bit dissapointed in some of the scenes too that could be more raeng but nothing really to watch at the moment. I think what gets me going with KK is the spoilers I read.. I wanna see how everything goes down haha. But it's a bit slow. For Sood Kaen, things were jumping off the charts in each episode. I just rewatched a clip the other day with Benz/ Khun Rudklao and that scene itself was more raeng than any scene that KK has offered. But idk how the original novel is supposed to go and what direction Act Art was taking lol. I feel like if they followed Tong Neua Gao's direction... like more ratchet in a way then it woulda had more viral scenes going lol. Everyone wanted to be Lum Yong and that's when IG/social media wasn't as popular as now lmao. But yeah I didn't like the grandkids generation too in Sood Saen. I hated Peun so much.. especially when his mom died. UGHHH and the stupid love triangle with him and Arpo over Chippy lmfao.

But in my honest opinion I'm still enjoying KK. It's just not as enjoyable as Sood Saen but it's better than most of the lakorns I'm watching. I'm hoping to get more raeng scenes but if not, I already lowered my expectations so I don't expect much hahah.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Hahah I totally get that though. I don't think it's good as Sood Saen and I'm a bit dissapointed in some of the scenes too that could be more raeng but nothing really to watch at the moment. I think what gets me going with KK is the spoilers I read.. I wanna see how everything goes down haha. But it's a bit slow. For Sood Kaen, things were jumping off the charts in each episode. I just rewatched a clip the other day with Benz/ Khun Rudklao and that scene itself was more raeng than any scene that KK has offered. But idk how the original novel is supposed to go and what direction Act Art was taking lol. I feel like if they followed Tong Neua Gao's direction... like more ratchet in a way then it woulda had more viral scenes going lol. Everyone wanted to be Lum Yong and that's when IG/social media wasn't as popular as now lmao. But yeah I didn't like the grandkids generation too in Sood Saen. I hated Peun so much.. especially when his mom died. UGHHH and the stupid love triangle with him and Arpo over Chippy lmfao.

But in my honest opinion I'm still enjoying KK. It's just not as enjoyable as Sood Saen but it's better than most of the lakorns I'm watching. I'm hoping to get more raeng scenes but if not, I already lowered my expectations so I don't expect much hahah.
Benz and khun rudklao's fights were the best lol ahhahahahaah and she's only the sister to donut not even an in law lol. Benz should act more tbh. Sood kaen was just insanity... like they start off with the husbands dying from getting struck by lightening then they fight over who can use the temple AHAHHA WTF LOL OHM dying from rabies LOL when did they write this script? LOL 1995? LO the script and acting was so good and I had no bias in it at all but the donut, ohm, namfon, benz gen was lit... I liked all their storylines too. The teens were cute and they had Best he's a good actor. Arpo, peun, and chippy stanking everything up ... I don't even know how the hell she was in love with a depressed person lol Also I can't believe they they let ying ratha kill yam so quietly ahahhaa the pay off was throughout the lakorn and def at the end was really nice lol that's what I mean, sood kaen was satisfying in everyway.. the fights to everything coming full circle... they just messed up a little with the end of the lakorn.

I think KK probably could've done better had makers made it. Act art focuses a lot on aesthetics but I think this storyline requires just getting down and dirty. Makers under khun ja's mom, she can make hits she made sood kaen. It's her kids lol jett and khun ja and I guess jariya who are dodgy lol but num krit directed sood kaen and that's his forte, he's good with the country lakorns he knows how to hit that baan baan ratchet style don't ask me about him directing action tho coz I will pop off! HAHAHAA I've read people say that act art stayed true to the book and they find the lakorn better than the book but I don't know who's saying that lol to me, nothing I've seen or heard seem appealing don't believe the hype. I've tuned in to some lakorns that have a lot of buzz for some scenes and it was so overhyped. The problem for you tho, it's more than half way through and it's not really gone anywhere or had some viral worthy scenes...it should be already bomb by ep 6-7 but it's not. It could be due to khun off's illness... au thanakorn took over around 80% of it or something lol To me this one def underperformed for what it is. I think a lot thought it would be as good as sood kaen or since it's act art, ton neu kao vibes but it doesn't have that pop at all. The reviews are so mixed... some people love denkhun and richy storyline and some people are like this storyline is dragging everything... I dropped off right where they were introduced but yeah I can't believe they're getting so much screentime lol poor you guys lol I don't care what anyone says if they improved, they suck lol

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Benz and khun rudklao's fights were the best lol ahhahahahaah and she's only the sister to donut not even an in law lol. Benz should act more tbh. Sood kaen was just insanity... like they start off with the husbands dying from getting struck by lightening then they fight over who can use the temple AHAHHA WTF LOL OHM dying from rabies LOL when did they write this script? LOL 1995? LO the script and acting was so good and I had no bias in it at all but the donut, ohm, namfon, benz gen was lit... I liked all their storylines too. The teens were cute and they had Best he's a good actor. Arpo, peun, and chippy stanking everything up ... I don't even know how the hell she was in love with a depressed person lol Also I can't believe they they let ying ratha kill yam so quietly ahahhaa the pay off was throughout the lakorn and def at the end was really nice lol that's what I mean, sood kaen was satisfying in everyway.. the fights to everything coming full circle... they just messed up a little with the end of the lakorn.

I think KK probably could've done better had makers made it. Act art focuses a lot on aesthetics but I think this storyline requires just getting down and dirty. Makers under khun ja's mom, she can make hits she made sood kaen. It's her kids lol jett and khun ja and I guess jariya who are dodgy lol but num krit directed sood kaen and that's his forte, he's good with the country lakorns he knows how to hit that baan baan ratchet style don't ask me about him directing action tho coz I will pop off! HAHAHAA I've read people say that act art stayed true to the book and they find the lakorn better than the book but I don't know who's saying that lol to me, nothing I've seen or heard seem appealing don't believe the hype. I've tuned in to some lakorns that have a lot of buzz for some scenes and it was so overhyped. The problem for you tho, it's more than half way through and it's not really gone anywhere or had some viral worthy scenes...it should be already bomb by ep 6-7 but it's not. It could be due to khun off's illness... au thanakorn took over around 80% of it or something lol To me this one def underperformed for what it is. I think a lot thought it would be as good as sood kaen or since it's act art, ton neu kao vibes but it doesn't have that pop at all. The reviews are so mixed... some people love denkhun and richy storyline and some people are like this storyline is dragging everything... I dropped off right where they were introduced but yeah I can't believe they're getting so much screentime lol poor you guys lol I don't care what anyone says if they improved, they suck lol
I think the same production would be good. Do you know why didn't Maker didn't take this and Act Art did? Haha I do get a different feel from the two lakorns and it seems inconsistent. I was rewatching Sood Kaen scenes and sometimes it doesn't seem like they're in the same universe/era lol. The script for Sood Kaen was sooo crazy. I don't even know how anyone came up with all of that and I was shocked to find out Rome died. His scene dying was sad. Everything about that lakorn was sad lmao

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I think the same production would be good. Do you know why didn't Maker didn't take this and Act Art did? Haha I do get a different feel from the two lakorns and it seems inconsistent. I was rewatching Sood Kaen scenes and sometimes it doesn't seem like they're in the same universe/era lol. The script for Sood Kaen was sooo crazy. I don't even know how anyone came up with all of that and I was shocked to find out Rome died. His scene dying was sad. Everything about that lakorn was sad lmao
no clue. Maybe watch the perd kong they might have mentioned why they decided to make KK.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I have to say Alex is so darn cute. I keep falling for him. HEHE. The story of the kids are good, but i do get stress from the girl who wants to be number 1 and the boy's grandma.. I get it that they love and spoil the kid but there's got to be a limit.