❤️[Ch.7] Khing Kor Rar Khar Kor Rang (Dida Video) : Ko Vasin/ Pinkployy Paparwadee

Misskwm

sarNie Egg
My take so far ep 1-12

I feel like they dragged & added some scenes.... I don’t mind it but I want to see the wedding & then the honeymoon, then baby & falling love already I want to see some romance & jealousy! I wonder how many eps is this drama going to be ? Ep 10 ratings are at 5.1 I think looking great !!!!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
If its an evening drama, chances are it will have over 25 episode.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Usually it's about 30+ I wonder why they don't try to have a lakorn run like 40+ episodes lol. Chinese and Turkish drama be going on forever. Some Turkish dramas are even 100+ episodes hahhaha.

Vico

sarNie Adult
OMG, P’ek raped N’ek ! :eek:
I totally didn’t see it coming.
Well, I knew it was in the original and I know we often see it in lakorn. But since it’s less and less accepted, I kinda thought they would change it (they often do now). Besides, I used to be sure that it was even more true for Channel 7 (before that, I had never seen any rape scene between the leads for their dramas, so I figured out they were against this).
I’m so shocked !

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Well, I knew it was in the original and I know we often see it in lakorn. But since it’s less and less accepted, I kinda thought they would change it (they often do now). Besides, I used to be sure that it was even more true for Channel 7 (before that, I had never seen any rape scene between the leads for their dramas, so I figured out they were against this).
I’m so shocked !
Yes, I was so shocked when I saw it. I though that lakorns don't anymore rawr scenes, just willing scenes.

Misskwm

sarNie Egg
The R scene was so poorly executed. She totally could had fought him off:rolleyes:
Lol omg I thought the same ! They made her super Tom boy ! Like fighter tough lol! He seemed kinda scared of her . She needs to tone it down. As she should’ve been vulnerable after. Plus not wanting to face him. This one she’s more of mad, I can beat yo ass !

Vico

sarNie Adult
So, I’ve seen the episode following the rape and I’m like... SERIOUSLY ?! WHAT THE F*** ?!
They just pretend like nothing happened ?! He doesn’t apologize or anything, doesn’t seem remorseful and she doesn’t seem that much hurt or angry ! And her sister really starts to piss me off !

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I’m so shocked !
OMG.

Nature100

sarNie Hatchling
I always thought you the pre'k lips are soo red is it his natural colour or lipstick nd how good is the rating for this one