❤️[Ch.7] Khing Kor Rar Khar Kor Rang (Dida Video) : Ko Vasin/ Pinkployy Paparwadee

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
Where are you guys watching the videos , my subscription ended for bugaboo lol help a girl out. !!
For raw I watch in this site. And when I want eng sub I watch in Neko website.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think it's no different to when the girl slaps the guy, But i guess we don't get the slap/kiss if she doesn't hit him first or kiss and then a hit. lol. The storyline is good but if it had a better cast it could even be better. I mean since i like the storyline i can grow to like the cast too. LOL. I seriously don't know any younger generation beside the older like Weir... i'm not even sure who's still in CH7.

If it was Ch 3 i could see Mint C and Mario or James Ma playing this lakorn.. If only. lol. Or James J and Taew.. omg i'm already excited just thinking what if..
I don't care for the N'k to slap the pk either....that's why I now prefer c/k drama. Seductions....a good thai drama is prawadarida? James/bella....no slap kiss needed for seduction and kiss....

I digress

I love a chario reunion

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I like it when the friends mention when you married. They will be a baby involve. But Nit said she will not have any. And the friend said it's impossible not to have when you're married. Got me all hippie excited

little22

sarNie Juvenile
it didn't happen to me. You might accidentally pressed the fast forward/backward button. I don't like is that I have to touch the screen often cus it will automatic shut the screen. It's annoying but it's free. Or is it from my phone that does that. No YouTube from ch 7 sucks for fans

I was using it but it keeps replaying to the beginning when i reach the middle of an episode.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
it didn't happen to me. You might accidentally pressed the fast forward/backward button. I don't like is that I have to touch the screen often cus it will automatic shut the screen. It's annoying but it's free. Or is it from my phone that does that. No YouTube from ch 7 sucks for fans
No i link my phone to the tv so i dont touch anything but after that annoying ad thing it replays from the start again. Thats why i rarely use thesite

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Today's episode was funny. Almost couldn't contain my laugh because the mother. Bad idea for watching at work, but couldn't resist either.

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know what happened but it looks it was closed because copyrights. I'm not sure :(.
I hope yes. Let's wait if her website will be back
I was just start watching,sad.Any other team subbing this?