❤️ AsianFuse's Wiki!

noungning

Heartless
hi!

i was on this site and i noticed that some lakorns were missing infos and summaries so I edited them.... hope u don't mind...
of course we don't mind :D

we want ppl to contribute and update anything they know and have time to do...

feel free to do more ;) :lol:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
can you list which lakorns you did or is doing?

r u talking to me?

well i did the summaries mostly and a lil bit of the characters cuz i don't really have most info on the other stuff, so i didn't want to put wrong info on there..

lakorns:

tae pang korn
wang waree
hua jai sila
buang ruk
rai rissaya
ton ruk

i think that was it....

noungning

Heartless
sorry i just realized someone must've accidentally closed my thread... ^_^

well i wanted to introduce a new thing... because many of you who've worked really hard, i'm sure u want credit for your addition! :D

after the section you've edited, whether drama, actor, actress... their profile, their info, picture etc.

you can get credit like this picture...

put this code at the end of your contribution:
Code:
~~~~
yup!!! it's that easy, try it out ;)

dhan9

sarNie Adult
hmm cool, i'm going to work on with my chakrit's file now, since not much have been done there. But hang on, i think his birthdate is wrong, i'm sure that he wasn't not born in 1975? i'm quite sure that his birthday is in June 1978. Can someone please confirm please?

noungning

Heartless

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
More official spelling

Nawat Kulrattanarak - Pong
(according to his official site : pongnawat.com )

fun

Expired Sarnie
sorry i just realized someone must've accidentally closed my thread... ^_^

well i wanted to introduce a new thing... because many of you who've worked really hard, i'm sure u want credit for your addition! :D

after the section you've edited, whether drama, actor, actress... their profile, their info, picture etc.

you can get credit like this picture...

put this code at the end of your contribution:
Code:
~~~~
yup!!! it's that easy, try it out ;)
So can we go back to the pages we already created and place our name like in your example above. That is awesome, but so far I have done only one. I am trying to work on another one but don't know what to begin next. Maybe another lakorn.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i note that there are double wiki thread for some actors and actree:
Maprang Warakarn Sayneetuntigoon>>>you can delete this one cause the other is more complet [Wiragarn Seneetunti (Maprang)]

noungning

Heartless
So can we go back to the pages we already created and place our name like in your example above. That is awesome, but so far I have done only one. I am trying to work on another one but don't know what to begin next. Maybe another lakorn.
yeah sure! whatever u did and want credit for ;)

i note that there are double wiki thread for some actors and actree:
Maprang Warakarn Sayneetuntigoon>>>you can delete this one cause the other is more complet [Wiragarn Seneetunti (Maprang)]
i haven't gotten to the females yet, almost done with the males... lol but i'll do this one right now, thanks for letting me know! ;)

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
as for another chakrit source... on gmm's website - http://www.gmmstar.com/html/star/personal....00001&pic=1

it says 1975 ... so i dunno lol
Wow...how come his birth year could be so confusing.

I think we should count on GMM as Shakrit used to be a GMM's artist.... you know.. from Teen Age Grade A year. They should have his official info.

Oh!!!!! I remember Shakrit used to be a classmate of Katreeya English. Kat was born on 1976.

So 1975 should be the right one!!!

Man...he couldn't be 28!! That's my age!! And I've always known that he's one of the olders. (You know...at one point when all the celebs out there all become your 'nong's, it kinda create strange feelings. -_- )

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Oh...according to this pantip's thread.

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...4/A6486124.html

An avid fan of Shakrit confirmed his birthdate as 25 June 2521 (1978). She mentioned the interview with Kob and Kob called Shakrit "P" then Shakrit nagged her that he's only 1 month older. Shakrit and Kob were born on the same year!! His face advances his age....hahahaha. XDDD

noungning

Heartless

I think we should count on GMM as Shakrit used to be a GMM's artist.... you know.. from Teen Age Grade A year. They should have his official info.

Oh!!!!! I remember Shakrit used to be a classmate of Katreeya English. Kat was born on 1976.

Man...he couldn't be 28!! That's my age!! And I've always known that he's one of the olders. (You know...at one point when all the celebs out there all become your 'nong's, it kinda create strange feelings. -_- )
lol yea strange feeling, i'm sure lol :p

Oh...according to this pantip's thread.

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...4/A6486124.html

An avid fan of Shakrit confirmed his birthdate as 25 June 2521 (1978). She mentioned the interview with Kob and Kob called Shakrit "P" then Shakrit nagged her that he's only 1 month older. Shakrit and Kob were born on the same year!! His face advances his age....hahahaha. XDDD
lol wow see so i guess it is very confusing haha... yeah so there we have an answer to his real bday! good job for the research! :D

WOW this is awesome! great work!
yeah we have to thank the awesomeness of all sarnies! :D ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
couldn't agree more.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
sarnwiki is totally awesome! there's one of p' got! woot! ha ha! here's i think all of p'got's lakorns.
1. dao tam din with kob suwanan 1995
1. hongfa kub somwang with aom piyada 2001
2. likay likey with tong pukkaramai 2003
3. tur keu duang jai with cherry khemupsorn 2006

noungning

Heartless
sarnwiki is totally awesome! there's one of p' got! woot! ha ha! here's i think all of p'got's lakorns.
1. dao tam din with kob suwanan 1995
1. hongfa kub somwang with aom piyada 2001
2. likay likey with tong pukkaramai 2003
3. tur keu duang jai with cherry khemupsorn 2006
you can go right in and change it! ;)

just go to his page, which i know u can because u saw it... and click edit and put what u put here there. very easy, but if u don't want to, i'll added the info into his profile if u'd like. but u should give it a shot :D

dhan9

sarNie Adult

but i remembered in one of the interview of Krit and Kat, kat is two years older than chakrit lol, cuz they were saying about how when they got to 30s, and if no one haven't get married then they'll marry each other? and krit is not 30 yet.