❤️[Amarin] Samee Ngern Phon (Change2561): Mai Warit / Kwan Usamanee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mai looks better as he aged...Kwan is the opposite. She used to have such glow about her...she was such a beautiful girl and having a lip line of her own or not there's not a good reason for her to mess with her face. Her intentions, I am sure to try and look young with fuller lips, but whatever she has done ends up with a different result. Anyway, the aged and stress on what once was near flawless is clearly visible.

I might give it a try and see how it goes...I tend to watch a few episodes of Mai's drama and decide whether I like it or not.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Said to be airing on April 2nd, replacing "Plerng Bin Bai Ngiew"

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Apparently airing of this is postponed. Instead Change2561 has decided to rerun "Pah Kammathep" (which aired over at GMM25 5 years ago, starring Pock, Willie, Saiparn and Nike)

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I’m watching episode 1 and I’m trying to get over Kwan’s look and acting, it’s off. And oh my, Pol is still handsome!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Mai looks better as he aged...Kwan is the opposite. She used to have such glow about her...she was such a beautiful girl and having a lip line of her own or not there's not a good reason for her to mess with her face. Her intentions, I am sure to try and look young with fuller lips, but whatever she has done ends up with a different result. Anyway, the aged and stress on what once was near flawless is clearly visible.

I might give it a try and see how it goes...I tend to watch a few episodes of Mai's drama and decide whether I like it or not.
yeah she looks so weird now. Her lips bother me because they look like she did lipstick outside of her lip line.I guess people are trying to look younger??The n’ek from the original Dom Thong looks weird too in her new lakorn. Are they all doing Botox?

poobae91

sarNie Adult
yeah she looks so weird now. Her lips bother me because they look like she did lipstick outside of her lip line.I guess people are trying to look younger??The n’ek from the original Dom Thong looks weird too in her new lakorn. Are they all doing Botox?
The lips bothers me too! Coloring lip outside is okay for makeup guru or youtubers because they want to achieve bigger and plumptious lips, but it shouldn't be an everyday kind of deal for dramaland. She even looks better with minimal makeup so Idk why she cakes up her face.

nananana.ci

sarNie Egg
I’m currently watching this drama as it is being subbed and felt the storyline was too similar to James and Kim’s drama till I read the comments and finally understood this is a remake along with J&K’s 2016 version. All I got to say is that as much as I like the 2022 version with Kwan and Mai, I don’t like it as much as I like the 2016 version. The pacing in 2022 felt much slower and some episodes/scenes were quite boring. The chemistry and scenes between the leads are not that interesting compared to the 2016 version. I was able to rewatch the 2016 version multiple times but I don’t think I could rewatch this version. Granted, I haven’t finish the 2022 version yet but this is how I feel so far. The storyline in general is good though. It’s also my first time watching Mai’s drama and even though I never found him to be attractive his looks eventually grew onto me. He played his character role perfectly. And then there is Kwan who I haven’t seen in a drama in a long time. She is still pretty but I find her more better looking prior the lip fillers. Idk about y’all but her lips are distracting. I would always find myself looking at it in all her scenes.

Last edited: