→ Mai D.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
PLEASE VOTE for Mai Davika’s new lakorn Nang Sao Mai Jam Kad Nam Sakul to be subbed and uploaded by 1fanthailakorn!!!! Please like their page on Facebook and vote yes for this lakorn! :cheer::cheer::aaaaa:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Congrats to Mai for jumping up a spot on the list of most followed Thai celebrities on Instagram in 2018!!! She is now #4 on the list; that spot used to belong to Chompoo!

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Congrats to Mai for jumping up a spot on the list of most followed Thai celebrities on Instagram in 2018!!! She is now #4 on the list; that spot used to belong to Chompoo!
Just saw this, too! I like Chom (hope she won't be replaced on her current spot lol), but it's nice to see Mai still getting more followers.

Also, Mai's recent lakorn got subbed already (ep 1) due to having a lot of request on fb. I wanna watch her but too much comedy -- with a lot of supporting characters-- isn't really my thing.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
@ella0411 , this new one is actually pretty good! I just watched ep.1 and it doesn’t have too much comedy like Chai Mai Jing Ying Tae, that one I don’t think I finished ep.1 Lol!!

ella0411

sarNie Adult
@ella0411 , this new one is actually pretty good! I just watched ep.1 and it doesn’t have too much comedy like Chai Mai Jing Ying Tae, that one I don’t think I finished ep.1 Lol!!
I might try this one, maybe after a few more eps were already subbed.

I finished 3 eps of CMJYT, but I FF a lot of scenes lol then I stopped.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Coming to theaters near you. The movie “Glisten” starring Mai, Ter, Pope. Mai’s character named Glisten is a star that’s fallen from the sky. Pope who plays Gamon loves Glisten, but she dreams of someone else... ❤❤✨

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
.. working on a special project :) as you might know, I’m for mai and pope acting together one day:) Hopefully I’ll be done w/ what I’m working on soon cuz I have work and school soon too. Good night or day :icon12:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Davika ‘I’m A Slave 4 You’
Hehe I think Britney did it better, but still Mai was hot