zaza - new 'sexy' look

ijohn

sarNie Adult
never to old to love the look of a good photo shoot*howls and barks* woof woof---woohoo*bites toung gasping air* water please... :wub:

musicstinger

Xtreme sarNie
i don't understand Gaew. she keeps saying in her interviews that she doesn't think she's sexy... but her poses in photoshoots don't really support her words. :huh: lol
HAHA Kaew's a weird one..haha.. Anyways, the fact that she says that she's not sexy could be a technique to get attention. However, I personally don't think so. She's pretty consistent in what she says and does (hopefully it'll continue to be that way). The fact that I don't know her personally, I can't really say that she's a humble person. But, she at least seems to me to be a humble person to a certain degree. Like when she was DJing for EFM and it was during the promotion of "Girl Gang Malangza", no matter how much the fans requested her hit song at the time (The soundtrack), she would never play it. She basically told the listeners to request at a different time, don't request it during her time, she'll never play it, and she never played her own song, instead, she played Pop Angels' songs and Pim's.

I never got verification on what the reason the girl on the right I think it says Karen was never popular. She, I feel is the most cutest of the three... I'm willing to even say the only cute one.

I heard that Pim Zaza was popular because she was much older than the other girls and so was the only one that they could utilize.

Whatever the case is, Karen is so CUTE.

I think the reason why Kaew's not popular is because her straight forward, non-chalent personality just doesn't impress the typical Thai person and the Thai culture. She's very much straight forward, unlike, Pim and Waan, they sweet talk a lot (of course no offense to them, just a thought of mine... ) Through listening to her DJing, it just confirms her personality. She's not rude or anything.. it just seems like she says what she thinks, partly why the Atimemedia management assigned her in the morning starting at 5 am-7am (I think).

As for the band, Zaza. I have to be honest. I am impressed that they managed to keep the band together this long. Afterall, it's been since 1998 that they've been together. That was since I was in Junior year of High School. I think it's amazing for a Thai girl band to be together this long. The balance between all 3 of them is just great.

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with musicstringer. ^_^

My favorite member in Zaza is Kaew of course, love his voice and singing style ... anyways thanks for sharing, the girls became very pretty. They have a mature look now and very sexy all of them ... nice body. I'm glad they're still together.

numfon

sarNie Adult
musicstinger,

Gaew does seem pretty humble to me. It doesn't really look fake when she says that. ..But her poses in photoshoots look sexy.. as if she diliberately posed that way to look sexy. i mean.. take a look at this pic.. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/simplysai/57902.jpg .. i don't think she has to do that typical sexy pose at all. she could just stand there and look straight at the camera cuz her eyes are already like..woah. lol

so.. is she trying to be sexy because she doesn't think she's sexy? :wacko:

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
NICKY! What's up girl?

MusicStinger... thanks for the 411.

Look or no look... maybe she isn't that cute in real life under all the make-up. Who knows... maybe she's telling us the truth and the photographer made her make all sorts of poses and clicked it at the right angle to make her seductive. :^)

musicstinger

Xtreme sarNie
Usually in a professional photoshoots, there's someone there to "direct" the poses. I don't know how it's done in Thailand but, I saw a photoshoot done in Portugal once, and the photographer was the one "directing" the poses, and "entertaining" the model in such a way to make them laugh, not laugh, whatever it is, it was to make them look a certain way for poses.

As for Kaew, I don't think she has to pose to be sexy..haha.. if you notice in the photoshoots, she's the most "covered-up" one. She doesn't have to do much to be sexy.

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
Now I know who these two ladies are!

I was watching 'Pen Tor' last night and saw these two ladies as guest stars on that sitcom. Which one was it that was a tomboy in her earlier ages?

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
omg i read what u guys were saying and umm my little 2cent.. dude if she doesnt think she sexy then why she try'n to act that way on the Covergirls 2 - GO mv huh? and the photoshoot, the rest looks natural but then it looks like she has to look sexy or try and i'm like dude keaw u dont have to try, ur a mix hottie so it doesnt matter u know..... i mean no offense i like her too but then what musicstinger said about that might be a technique for attention, that might be true :)

musicstinger

Xtreme sarNie
omg i read what u guys were saying and umm my little 2cent.. dude if she doesnt think she sexy then why she try'n to act that way on the Covergirls 2 - GO mv huh? and the photoshoot, the rest looks natural but then it looks like she has to look sexy or try and i'm like dude keaw u dont have to try, ur a mix hottie so it doesnt matter u know..... i mean no offense i like her too but then what musicstinger said about that might be a technique for attention, that might be true :)

Hahaha LOL... I'm saying that the "technique" it may or may not be true...haha... Lots of other stars use it. But however, I think Kaew is just different from a typical Thai celebrity. As I said, I personally think she didn't mean it to be a technique to get attention, it's just a thought that people bring up. To me, she seems to be a humble person. She's been given so many offers for swimsuit photoshoots; She said she won't do it unless it's a "Zaza" project. I think that if she wanted attention, she would just take those offers, and she would get so much attention. Well, so far, she's been consistent in her words and actions. As for the CG 2 MV, it seems like the theme was to be sexy, so everyone was supposed to be sexy...hahaha

linky

sarNie Hatchling
Kaew, to me was always the prettiest out of the three, and has the best vocal. Waan, just grew to be a beautiful woman. When I first saw her she was really tomboyish. And pim, I just feel in love with her in the MV where she got dump. (I forgot what the title of the song, but it's one of their popular single). If I hadn't watch this MV, i woudn't have known who they were. Ever since then, I started to follow their career. Pim is my favorite, but all three of them are very beautiful women. I'm surprise that they are still together too. I was listening to their New Album-Travel, and that album is one of their best one. I really like it...... :D