Yug Tau Hlub Tsis Tau (on youtube)

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I seriously think that Mab Sua's voice in here is not good. She sound like a girl. Did she have a voice surgery or did they just purposely changed her voice?

Uploaded by fairytales6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwH2TSbmDbA...re=channel_page

That's her real voice. I talked to her once. I assumed that she sound better in (talking) instead of her album. :D

And no, she do not have a voice surgery. LMAO! WHAT THE HECK?? -thats nonsense. :huh: I wish there is a surgery for that so I can go edit mine too. =P

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone have the song that they sing when they first met...I really love it. Please share for me if whoever have it. thank you

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone have the song that they sing when they first met...I really love it. Please share for me if whoever have it. thank you

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I seriously think that Mab Sua's voice in here is not good. She sound like a girl. Did she have a voice surgery or did they just purposely changed her voice?

Uploaded by fairytales6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwH2TSbmDbA...re=channel_page

Ive watch this movie already on youtube and i dont know if fairytales missed some parts but this movie does not make sense
itself. lol and oh yeah to mention, the ending sucks.

btw a voice surgery? no, that is impossible. lmao she's just talking in a nice pretty voice. lols

hlimoua

sarNie Egg
lol she is a girl so she has to sound like a girl..and its her voice..i had to listen to this song and her other songs over and over and finally came across that it is her real voice..anyways i REALLY want to see this movie!!..they took it off of youtube though...=(

hlimoua

sarNie Egg

you can find the song on imeem...you'll just have to search for it though..i know for sure its uploaded on the site.

hlubpotion

sarNie Hatchling
I only watched up to when her aunt came and took her to live with them. It was kinda boring. Maybe I'll watch it later on when I'm really bored with nothing to do.