Yuav Tus Yus Hlub

fns

sarNie Hatchling
is this lakorn good? can anyone give a brief summary of it? what it is about?

thank you

fns

sarNie Hatchling
i only saw the picture at looj ceed and i don't know how the put the picture in here so u can go check out over...

val

sarNie Adult
ok..i'm not sure but i think this is the summary that goes with the movie (pix above)...cause i only saw the first episode of this lakorn and its the first lakorn i saw of vee and mo...someone please correct me if i'm wrong :)

credit to tinah

i remember reading the summary someone posted up..i think mo was vee's "mia noi"..nvm..the storyline is different from what you guys said..its probaly the same name but different storyline like nang barb..well credit to vicky from spicy for the summary

Vee owns a car dealership? and has just won an award for the top businessman of the year. He is envied by many people because of his status, perfect life, and perfect wife; Rachawadee, but Vee feels empty knowing he doesn't have one thing in his life. Vee didn't know if he loved Rachawadee, but married her b/c it was what his family had wanted. When Rachawadee wasn't able to conceive a child for the family. She goes to discuss things with her nanny, her nanny tells her to find someone else to have the child for her. She decides to find someone within the company, so she'll have power over her. She choose Lada, who has financial problems and promotes her to be Vee's secretary. She forces Vee to pick up and drop Lada off, but what she doesn't know is that Vee has been secretly eyeing eyeing, Mo who also worked in the company, she was friends with Lada as well.

Vee has met Mo many times before she actually started working at the office. Once Mo found out her friend was going to become his mistress, she began to hate on him. They continue working together and soon see the good in one another. When Rachawadee finds out, she invesitigates Mo's background and finds out that Mo isn't just some country girl, but actually comes from a much more established family than hers.

The nanny has a plan to get Vee and Lada together, but instead they drugged the wrong person and Mo ends up sleeping with Vee. Lada breaks off their friendship immediately. Mo finds out shes pregnant then moves and gets another job. Kraiwit(sp) who is Mo's bestfriend knows of the relationship between her and Vee and tries to do everything in his power to cause misunderstandings between the two, but it ends up bringing them closer, but she still refuses to be with him.

The nanny is then afraid that Vee will dump Rachawadee and she won't have any money to give her, so she hires a gunman to kill Mo, but Vee saves her in time and gets shot instead. He thinks Rachawadee is the one that did it, but she explains to him that she only wants to have a child for him, so he feels bad and doesn't divorce her. At the same time Mo confesses that she loves him, but tells him to stay with his wife, b/c she doesn't want to hurt her.

Kraiwit is upset and furious when Mo tells him she doesn't like him, so he decides to take revenge on Rachawadee. He sets her up and takes pictures of her to blackmail her. Vee believes that she has something going on with Kraiwit and divorces her and goes to live with Mo. Mo continues to convince Vee to go back to his wife, when Rachawadee overhears this, she feels bad for all the things she's done to Mo.

Rachawadee later finds out that her nanny was the one behind all the bad things, and that she was only getting revenge on Rachawadee because of stuff that happened in the past. Rachawadee learns that the nanny has another plan, she tells Vee. But Vee doesn't get there in time, and in the end loses an important person to him, and that happens to be Rachawadee, who went to save Mo.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i watch the original thai version & didn't like it..i stop after tape 4..

vee is married in this lakorn, i don't like lakorns like this.. :)

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
the story sound very good but i have to agreed with YMgur about not liking the lakorn because the main guy is married....

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
but does the pra'ek ganna get the na'ek at the end if not then i wouldn't want to wast my time watching it...pm me the answer if you dont want the ppl to know the ending ^^

mai92

sarNie Adult
I saw this movie at this hmong renting store and i thought it was boring so i didn't rent it.