YSI Question...

Is it jus me, or others too... For the last few days ive been trying to reupload koo krum... But i can only upload one part a day using YSI. I dont know why, but jus one file... <_<

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
I'm definately having a problem too. No matter which file I upload, it either says (after awhile of uploading) cannot find server or it gives me the link to say I'm finished but when people download it, it stops after a few percentages. Now I know I'm not the only one.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeah that's why i won't use YSI ever again. as for me, it was like ONE FILE A DAY... it's pretty suck... so i planned to use uploading.com or something.. -_-

kitkat said:
yeah that's why i won't use YSI ever again. as for me, it was like ONE FILE A DAY... it's pretty suck... so i planned to use uploading.com or something.. -_-
[post="66403"][/post]​
That is wat ima doing too... Using upload.com..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yingerbug said:
That is wat ima doing too... Using upload.com..
[post="66406"][/post]​
wow there's almost two same websites... yours using upload.com while i use uploading.com :D

Bou

sarNie Adult
yea i also have this problem...everytime i try yousendit it keeps saying cannot find server....kinda makes me mad lol...but its the only website i no where i can upload a file...maybe i shud try other wise?? lol

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
So what do you guys suggest? I've tried uploading.com but it takes waaay too long and it slows my computer down a lot.

sammie

sarNie Egg
:lmao: i want to ask a question, how long does it usually takes u guy to upload things because i try to help out and reupload some of the lakorn that's expire for other people, but whenever i try to upload i waited for 20-30 minute, but the thing that i try to upload is not uploading.....if anybuddie knoe anything about that can they replay back to me....thanks

sammie

sarNie Egg
:lmao: omg!!! i did not think it will take that long, maybe i wasn't having enough patient to wait then, because i thought it only take 10-15 minute to upload something....thanks Linn for telling me :rolleyes:

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
well you can try uploading with ysi and then use that link they gave you that you have uploaded and paste it into http://4zones.org/ so the ysi link won't expire or i think it wont expire after 25 downloads you know? try it! it wokrs i think..i saw this on soompi thats why i know about it

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
t0nz said:
well you can try uploading with ysi and then use that link they gave you that you have uploaded and paste it into http://4zones.org/ so the ysi link won't expire or i think it wont expire after 25 downloads you know? try it! it wokrs i think..i saw this on soompi thats why i know about it
[post="81177"][/post]​

:D Thanks Tonz for sharing that idea. It would be really good if it work. I'm trying it out too, i let you if it work or not after 7 days.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
hehe okay~ if it works spread this site to other sarnies haha. they might need it since buddies media always having problem with ysi and people either blocking the dl or expiring it.

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
WEll i right now i have problem with YSI too..for upload and dl too..cause whether i upload or download stuff it keeps pop up like..i gotta add the name of the user and password something..??? It is only my computer or it happens to everyone please tell me..Well furthermore i have the impression especially for dl ..when they ask for the user name of and password but keep cancel it effect the dl speed cause usually when i dl thing from YSI it takes like only 5-10 mins but right now it takes up to 30 mins ..Anyone have any clue???? Help me???? Cause i would like to know that it is my internet connection problem or the problem of the site???

Thanks in advance

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
t0nz said:
hehe okay~ if it works spread this site to other sarnies haha. they might need it since buddies media always having problem with ysi and people either blocking the dl or expiring it.
[post="82420"][/post]​
:( Sorry Tonz, unfortunately it doesn't work. The links still get block and expire. Thanks for sharing the idea anyway.