Youtube

windstrucktears

sarNie Egg
How do we unflag our video if someone stupid decided to flag it as inappropriate but it's really not? I hate those haters. :rolleyes: Youtube is so slow at getting back to their members about inquiries such as this.

kson

sarNie Egg
Well, the best solution is not to re-up the video. And put a warning note to the haters if they attempted to flag it then that would ruin it for everybody else. lol..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Usually I use youtube just for reference... you know being able to view a clip of the lakorn before actually dling But I'm starting to get really annoyed by all the lakorn postings on youtube.... do people really watch 8 min clip of the lakorn???? And then get it cut off at the good parts. It's so hard to follow and which one you have watched and not to mention the buffering... and it's really unorganized.... lol, i guess i didn't have anywhere to complain... but at least someone is nice enough to want to share their lakorn. I should just be happy with that alone :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
windstrucktears said:
How do we unflag our video if someone stupid decided to flag it as inappropriate but it's really not? I hate those haters. :rolleyes: Youtube is so slow at getting back to their members about inquiries such as this.
[post="128270"][/post]​

whoa member can do dat ?? or was it youtube ?? lucky i didn't put my "R" scene clip in there i prolly start a riots lolzz