Your First Manga

Pee

sarNie Elites
My first mangas I read was Sailor Moon and Dragonball.
I´ve also read/reading
Chobits
Blade of Immortal
GTO
POWER!!
Kyoko Time Stranger
Girl Queen
Boy N Girl
School Rumble
Fruits Basket
Naruto
Tokyo Mew Mew
and a korean manga called Kill Me Kiss Me ( loving it) :)

faded-tear

sarNie Egg
My firat manga was Ceres.... I read it at a cousin's house and it seemed very interesting so I got it... I now started to collect marmalade boy... soon I'm gonna get Fullmoon Wo Sagashite......

simple-e

sarNie Egg
The first manga I've ever read is 'INVU'. It was good and got me hooked on mangas. Its too bad they had to stop translating INVU. I would love to know what happens after volume 3.

sueko

sarNie Egg
my first manga wasn't actually a manga book, more like a series of upcoming mangas... :rolleyes: i love it b/c it introduced me to a whole lot of great mangas :lmao: but i went to school and my annoying( i still love him) cousin came and... let's just say that i went to a total shut down zone :shock: :shock: :shock:

Quarter

Tell me about it.
wow alot of dragon balls are people's first. i hate reading fighting stuff. i think my first manga was Hana-kimi, i think.

strawberryaid

sarNie Egg
That would be doraemon (who's isn't??!) oh yes, and def. sailor moon...hehe, these two are classic!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
my first manga that i read was Fruit basket...
but that manga is just blahh!!
Special A is wayyy muches better. ROFL ;]

Khikarugal

sarNie Egg
My first manga was I think Happy Hustle High....I started on volume 4 on that one. That volume was halarious, but after I bought the other parts, I didn't really like that manga anymore. :mellow:

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
my first manga was when I was in third grade. lol I was so confused on how to read it. and the first on is beauty the beast!!! lol!