Your favor Hmong American way back 90s

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I decied to make this topice......

What your favor Hmong American movie way back than in early or late in 90s....

I really don't know any of the title but I do remember summary to some of the movie I watch they my favors 90s movie...

1...(Don't know the title) but the n'ke was Mee (don't know her late name)
Its about two sister and their father that came from Loas to American. They were poor..the unlce lie to the father than he got all of the money and later the father die and the two sisters went to live with their anut who is so meant to them....the older or the younger sister (can't remember) went to a night club to sing there she mett the p'ke....later the aunt kick the two sister out and they went looking for place to stay they..they found a place where a old woman took them in....later the p'k found them and they got marry...

2...(Don't know the title) (my favor movie when I was it I cry at the end so sad) :(
This movie was about p'ke an arties and he meet the n'ke at the beach....they be came lover and got marry...one day the p'ke friend came to vist the p'ke and n'ke...the p'ke came from work and hear n'k and the friend talking about things ( I think it was pants or something like that) the p'ke think that his wife and friend were cheating on him...the n'ke try to explain but the p'ke left..something happened and the n'ke left the baby withthe p'ke...later p'ke and their daughther found the n'ke who was every ill and she dead..than the p'ke and the daughter became home less poeple so the p'ke let his daughter to go live with her anut and the p'ke went one to be home less people in the street...

3...kev hlub nyob qhov twg

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i think the first one you're talking about is with cua and zuag, rite? txoj kev ntsuag or something like that.....

anyways, my favorite ones back in the days was....

Pauj kev chim rau kev hlub....with kab npauj and koob meej as the lead....

the one with koob meej play as phab ej again....and the me nas was force to marry her uncle son...she then ran away from the wedding and met koob meej at the park...but he took some pill and died...then she found the pill in his pocket and ate them and died after him.....

and nkauj ntshiab thiab tub nrood (not sure how to spell his name)

Mae

sarNie Adult
karenyang said:
i think the first one you're talking about is with cua and zuag, rite? txoj kev ntsuag or something like that.....
anyways, my favorite ones back in the days was....

Pauj kev chim rau kev hlub....with kab npauj and koob meej as the lead....

the one with koob meej play as phab ej again....and the me nas was force to marry her uncle son...she then ran away from the wedding and met koob meej at the park...but he took some pill and died...then she found the pill in his pocket and ate them and died after him.....

and nkauj ntshiab thiab tub nrood (not sure how to spell his name)
[post="157714"][/post]​
Karenyang, I've been searching forever for that Koob Meej and Kab Npauj or was her name Nkauj Zuag movie.....do you know where I can find it...I saw it when I was younger and never got a chance to buy it...i sooo want to see it or buy it....but yeah that was a good one....??????

Anyways, the Xyoob and Sua one was a really good one too...yeah, that's the beach one that Dancy listed as no. 2.

Kev Hlub Qhov Twg was really good too..sooo was Txoj Kev Ntsuag with Cua Yaj and Zuag Vaj playing sisters....

Neeg Lub Neej with Nkauj Ntsum and Tub Tuam was also really good....

Vaj Yim Leej was another great one...

We had a lot of great Hmong American movies produced in the early-mid 90s...and did you guys know all these Hmong American movies were produced by Atary T. Xiong who owned Star Pictures....

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
dang, i dont remember watching those hmong americans movie. during the 90s, i was still digging boogers. shoot, i want to watch all of those

bugsy

sarNie Adult
wow...you guys have good memories. I cant believe i forgot about Vaj Yim Leej!! But you guys bascially named them all.

Seriously! Those movies waaaay back in the days are waaay better than those Hmong American ones of today. Those owners or companies should go back and search for those movies, make them better quality and sell them. I'd buy it. lols. Cause nowadays....they're nowhere to be found and i know alot of people are looking for them.

And what do you guys think if they remade some of them?? You know...cause alot of other cultures like to remake their classics....maybe we should too? I think if they find the right people and tweak it into a more modernized today...it'd be good.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i remember now...i think her name really is kab zuag...the one koob meej and her both died at the end....there's so many good movies in the old days....past few months ago, i email tnt entertainment and see if they're still willing to sell those old movies...they reply that they're willing to...and $10 buck for each....but my sis were like, forget it....it's old movies and they're still selling for 10... :lol:

Mae

sarNie Adult
karenyang said:
i remember now...i think her name really is kab zuag...the one koob meej and her both died at the end....there's so many good movies in the old days....past few months ago, i email tnt entertainment and see if they're still willing to sell those old movies...they reply that they're willing to...and $10 buck for each....but my sis were like, forget it....it's old movies and they're still selling for 10... :lol:
[post="158250"][/post]​
Karenyang, I want that movie so bad I dont' care how much it cost...how can I contact them, do you have their email, etc??? PlEASE HELP....

Fearless

sarNie Adult
karenyang said:
[post="158250"][/post]​

So TNT is the one that produced it? Man if they still have all those old movies then I'm willing to buy it no matter how much it costs... can you give me their e-mail address?

Mae

sarNie Adult
I believe Xoblaim Pictures produces that movie...Xoblaim Pictures was a great production int he early-mid 90s too, along with Star Pictures..but now Xoblaim changed their name to TNT since they started dubbing Korea dramas....but please give their email addy so i can buy the movie...thanks...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
nah, i don't have it anymore...i try looking in my junk mail...but i guess i've delete it.....and their site is not working anymore too...

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
my favorite one is xyoob and sua... i forgot the title :D . my so-called cousin borrow it and never return it. GOSHER!

anjos

dancy said:
I decied to make this topice......

What your favor Hmong American movie way back than in early or late in 90s....

I really don't know any of the title but I do remember summary to some of the movie I watch they my favors 90s movie...

1...(Don't know the title) but the n'ke was Mee (don't know her late name)
Its about two sister and their father that came from Loas to American. They were poor..the unlce lie to the father than he got all of the money and later the father die and the two sisters went to live with their anut who is so meant to them....the older or the younger sister (can't remember) went to a night club to sing there she mett the p'ke....later the aunt kick the two sister out and they went looking for place to stay they..they found a place where a old woman took them in....later the p'k found them and they got marry...

2...(Don't know the title) (my favor movie when I was it I cry at the end so sad) :(
This movie was about p'ke an arties and he meet the n'ke at the beach....they be came lover and got marry...one day the p'ke friend came to vist the p'ke and n'ke...the p'ke came from work and hear n'k and the friend talking about things ( I think it was pants or something like that) the p'ke think that his wife and friend were cheating on him...the n'ke try to explain but the p'ke left..something happened and the n'ke left the baby withthe p'ke...later p'ke and their daughther found the n'ke who was every ill and she dead..than the p'ke and the daughter became home less poeple so the p'ke let his daughter to go live with her anut and the p'ke went one to be home less people in the street...

3...kev hlub nyob qhov twg
[post="157700"][/post]​

I love the frist movie tooo......the p'ke was my high school teacher it was funny and odd in way to see him in real person..... but he was kool..... I love....love the secound movies....I forget what it call...but it was soooo sad....... cant believe she die at the end.... :wavecry:

Mae

sarNie Adult
anjos said:
I love the frist movie tooo......the p'ke was my high school teacher it was funny and odd in way to see him in real person..... but he was kool..... I love....love the secound movies....I forget what it call...but it was soooo sad....... cant believe she die at the end.... :wavecry:
[post="159062"][/post]​
Wow, the p'ek in Cua and Zuag's movie was your teacher....wow...but yeah, he seemed like an educated person with a lot of brains.and he was hecka tall for a hmong person....