Your best lakorn

many

Hi everybody, I need some advice from u:
can u tell me your best lakorn between three: Hima tai prajun, Pleow Fai Nai Fu and Jao Sao Ban Rai

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I go for Hima Tai Prajun all the way!Hima Tai Prajun is the greatest ever!Film and Pat are a perfect couple together.They are so HOT :w000t:.This lakorn was so sweet,romantic and sad .I'll remember this lakorn forever.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I like all three of them but it depends on which type of genre u like. Hima Tai Prajun is a sweet lakorn w/lots of fun to watch scenes that make u feel warm and fuzzy, pleow fai nai fun is more of a family based lakorn and its about a kid thats trying to become something even though he came from a poor place w/hardly anything other than his mom and brother. and jao sao ban rai is a lakorn that pra'ek and nang'ek likes to bicker but they love eachother type of deal. and pra'ek acts mean towards her and she doesn't like him at first but later they marry and fall in love.

many

Thank ChenrukNote & KristyS for answering me!! and give me a short summary! I think I will buy Jao Sao Ban Rai and Hima Tai Prajun! ^_^

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
Yea i think ur best picks should be hima tai prajun and jao sao ban rai. pleow fai nai fun is good but way too many obstacles and kade pisses off a lot! i hate it when main characters piss you off.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
many said:
Thank ChenrukNote & KristyS for answering me!! and give me a short summary! I think I will buy  Jao Sao Ban Rai and Hima Tai Prajun! ^_^
[post="159196"][/post]​
If we give you the summary then you'll miss out on the fun :D .But I guarantee you that Hima Tai Prajun and and Jao Sao Ban Rai are both great lakorns.Hope you enjoy them ^_^ .

SunStar

sarNie Elites
you'll love those two lakorns...but i also recommend "Duang Jai Patiharn".... you'll cry your eyes out towards the end... you'll love to see Num and Kob on screen even more...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
SunStar said:
you'll love those two lakorns...but i also recommend "Duang Jai Patiharn".... you'll cry your eyes out towards the end... you'll love to see Num and Kob on screen even more...
[post="159478"][/post]​
Duang Jai Patiharn ended already? I didn't know that. :shock:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
You'll definitely enjoy Hima Tai Prajun and Sao Jao Ban Rai. They are both the HOTTEST lakorns with the most creative and fun-loving casts....I admire both Pat and Por equally so both lakorns were number 1 for 2006!! I adore everything about both lakorns, especially the plot and all the sweet scenes...Both lakorns will keep you entertained and hyped from beginning to end!!

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Duang Jai Patiharn ended already? I didn't know that. :shock:
[post="159486"][/post]​
Sunstar right...you should try Duang Jai Patiharn ...if you're a fan of Num and Kob...you know what I mean...you just gotta love these two togther and wanted more of them..this lakorn makes Num shines ..His best Performance for a long time...I recommended you again!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I love everyone of Num's projectand I have to say Kob is a really great actress but I didn't really like the one where she played with Stefan.I would really like to see Pat and Num together in a lakorn since I've seen them both in Hima Tai Prajun(played as brother and sister)I see that they would to see them as a couple on screen.Did you see Hima Tai Prajun,jackielee978,?If you haven't I recommend it to you Pat and Film were wonderful but Num's line was kinda ok.