Young & Dangerous Series

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai,
you gotta sit and watch the whole series over again.
Watch one part at a time to get the whole moral lesson behind the series.

I never really paid attention to it until i watched it over, carefully and diligently. The cast isn't really bad people even though they are in the triads, they are just people trying to make a living, and they weren't about killing about either. It was more of you do me wrong, i'll do you wrong too.

I mean throughout the whole series, I think Ekin only killed like what 3 people. It's funny how he's the boss and he kills less people that Jordan.

It has everything, drama, romance, comedy, and action. The whole package. I could sit and watch it over and over and over again, just like how I watched Kep Pan Din and Hak Liem Rak.

If you want a copy, I could try to go to Chinatown and get you one. I got mine for $35, the whole set. 6 parts total, plus a bonus disc.

The lady knows me, that's why she gave it to me cheaper. Usually she sells them for $50, cause they all are in DVD format. With english subtitles.

If you want a copy, let me know.

Will be back tonight with Part 2. HEHEHEHE

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
celestialxangel ,
the bonus dvd is another movie that ekin made.

it's called GOODBYE MR. COOL. it's like a triad movie too, it has rudy lin and karen mok in it. It's good, but I still like Y&D.

nothing could compare to Y&D. nothing.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
chor_moua thanks for the links to the mv's. gosh--so much drama. i could only watch the ekin and gigi vdo, but lots of drama from what i could tell. hmmm...maybe someday...it definitly looks good though.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Yaso,
You're welcome. The MV is so touching. I love the song. For those who don't understand, he's singing about how he would stop time just to be with her for another second. It's called Eternity. Like his life path is for her (gigi) and nothing else. I could try to translate with my broken cantonese skills but that's about all i could get.

So go get it, while it's still around. This year marks the 10th year anniversary of the series release. So get yourself a copy before it's too late.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Will be back with part 2 tomorrow night. Still gotta rewatch it over tonight. It's almost midnight so I got 2 hours to kills before I go to sleep.

Chewy,
in the meantime, please stay away from Bogie, se7en and EKIN.

I mean it this time.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
mrs.junjin4ever,
NO. Ekin is not married to Gigi.

Ekin and Gigi Leung broke up as of January 2006. Yeah it's been a huge story in the Chinese Media.

They dated for a little over 6/7 years, give or take a few months.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i'm so excited...my friend just lent me his version of "young and dangerous 1" can't wait to watch. but i didn't get all parts. gosh i only have 1 and 4. will it all make sense? hmm...well gotta get to watching it! :D

kermint

sarNie Adult
oh, this movie is one of my fav. movie too...............i think gigi and ekin look cute together this movie....................my brother bought this movie part1 to part6...........

yeah, part3 it was very sad to me too..............gigi died at the end...................very sad....................