Young Blood - Chapter 13 is up

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
This pass weekend I was going through some of my old stuff and found this story I wrote back in the day...when everyone was still in to Joni & Louis, Mos, Dunk, Thana...back then...They were popularity back then... :D ...I post this story a second time but the with different cast staring with Ann T, Pong, Kob & Thana but never finish it so this is my third time posting this story up with a new cast and I hope I finish it to the end.

----------------------------------

Their royalty love life...How will thing end for them?

Chart of the the cast family.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 1

It was a hot summer afternoon at the beach. A young lady walk along the short looking out into the ocean as the wave come crash again her feet. A servant ran up to the young lady.​

Servant: Princess Punwarot, your father is very ill. They want you back at the palace right away.

Punwarot: Father…

Punwarot ran back to the beach house as the servant ran behind her.

At the palace the king were asking for his daughter.

King: Where is Princess Punwarot? I want to see her. Where is she?

Dr: We call Princess Punwarot at the beach house and she on her way here now your highness.

Princess Punwarot sat in the back seat as her driver took her home. She was worried sick about her father. On her way, her car got into an accident.

Back at the palace everybody was waiting for Princess Punwarot to arrive. All of suddenly a picture of Princess Punwarot hand on the wall fell. Everybody in the room turn to look at the picture that falls. Just then the phone rang. Aunt Princess Koy went to answer the phone.

Koy: Hello this is Koon Koy speaking.

Nurse: Hi, this is at Bangkok Hospital calling to inform the king that his daughter Princess Punwarot Duaysienklao got into a car crash just now and is in the emergency room right now. (reading Princess Punwarot driver license)

Koy was shock by this and everybody wonder what happened. Koy hung up the phone after talking to the nurse she walk to the king and everybody.

Boy: Who call Prince Koy? (look at her)

Koy walked up to the king.

Koy: Your highness. Princess Punwarot…just got into a car crash on her way coming back here. She is now in the emergency room right now.

King: (shock) What!!! (get up but was to ill)

Boy: Your highness you need to stay in bed. You’re too ill to get up. Princess Koy and I will go see Princess Punwarot at the hospital.

Dr: You two go. (look at both Koy & Boy)

Prince Boy and Koy left to the hospital.

At the hospital Prince Boy went to the forth desk and ask for Princess Punwarot room.​

Nurse: Princess Punwarot is in room 206.

Boy: Thank you. (walk to Koy) She is in room 206.

Koy: Let go.

They went to room 206 and walk in and saw the doctor checking Princess Punwarot.

Dr: (look at Boy & Koy) Are you family member of her?

Koy: Yes we are.

Boy: Is she going to be okay? (look at the doctor)

Dr: She is okay for now.

Boy: What do you mean by that doctor?

Dr: The impact was too much for her. She hit her head. She might not remember thing and who she is.

Koy: So she has memory lost.

Dr: Yes. To recover her memories she needs to stay with close family and friends.

Koy: (look at Punwarot lying on the bed) Poor Princess Punwarot.

Dr: If something happened just call me.

Boy: Thank you.

The doctor left the room. Prince Boy walks over to his sister and look at her.

Boy: Don’t worried Koon Koy. Princess Punwarot is going to be okay.

Back at the palace everybody was crying.​

Dr: Bebe go call Prince Boy and Princess Koy that the king have pass away.

Bebe nodded and went out to call Prince Boy.

Mint: What are we going to do? Princess Punwarot isn’t here and our father passes away.

Dr: We have to wait until Princess Punwarot come back to deal with these problems.

Mint: What if she can’t solve them? What will happened to use then?

Bebe came back into the room.

Bebe: They didn’t answer their cell phone.

Dr: Oh okay. Bebe you can go now.

A tall handsome guy were walking when he see his girlfriend.​

???: Punwarot! Punwarot!! (yelled out)

Punwarot just smile at the guy and wave her hand at him. He ran to her but can’t get to her something was blocking between them.

???: No!!! (look at Punwarot get shot by someone)

Punwarot: Noooooooo!!! (woke up)

Koy: Princess Punwarot. (walk over to her) Koon Boy, koon Boy.

Boy woke up.

Boy: What wrong? (in a sleeping voice)

Punwarot: Wh…what happened? (look at herself)

Koy: You got into a car accident this morning.

Punwarot: Who are you? (look at Koy)

Koy: I’m your aunt.

Punwarot: I don’t remember having an aunt.

Boy: You have some memories lost that why you can’t remember Aunt Koy. Don’t think too much. Get some sleep tomorrow we can talk more.

Punwarot nodded and went back to sleep.

The next day at the palace everybody wear black. Prince Nat walk up to the drink table and saw Princess Fang getting helping out.​

Nat: Sawadee krup Princess Fang. (look at her)

Princess Fang was start by Prince Nat.

Fang: Oh..sawadee ka Princes Nat. (look at Nat then pour water into his cup)

Nat: I’m sorry about your father passing away.

Fang kindly smile as she gives the cup to Nat.

Nat: Thanks. (took a slip of the water)

Princesses Vill and Baifern walk up to Prince Nat and Princess Fang.

Vill: (smile at Nat) Sawadee ka Prince Nat.

Baifern: Prince Nat, what are you doing here at the table of drinks? You should be inside with everybody.

Nat: I just came to get some drink.

Vill: Let’s go back inside. (went beside Nat and wrap her arms around his arm)

Princess Vill and Prince Nat went back inside. Prince Fang just shook her head as she watches them walk back inside.

Baifern: (turn to look at Fang) Don’t think after your father pass away, Prince Nat will be coming back to you. (walk away)

Princess Fang just want to throw the blow of water at Princesses Vill and Baifern.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is Chapter 2 & 3....I made a mistake in the char. I forgot to add Natthew in it. So I repose the char again lol...I thought I have add him but seem like I forgot...lolz. Anyway enjoy the story.

-------------------------

Chapter 2

At the hospital Prince Boy turn on the TV. Princess Punwarot was eating her lunch when the news reporter said something.​

Reporter: Today is a sad day. King Duaysienklao has passed away. Everyone in Thailand is every sad. The next royal family member going to take the king place is Prince Boy Duaysienklao will be the next thorn.

Prince Boy and Princess Koy were shock by the news.

Koy: It can’t be…(tear forming in her eyes)

Boy went over to Princes Koy and wipes her tears away.

Boy: Don’t cry Princess Koy.

Punwarot: What happened? Why are you crying? (look at Koy)

Boy turn to look at Punwarot.

Boy: Our father passes away. (sad face)

Punwarot: I don’t believe you.

Boy: You have to believe me. See (point his finger at the TV) the news reporter said King Duaysienklao. Your last name is Duaysienklao!

Punwarot: I don’t want to hear this any more! I’m not a princess. (cover both her ears and shook her head) Noooooooo.

Koy: Prince Boy, Prince Boy!! (look at him)

After a few weeks at the hospital Princess Punwarot came home. Everybody greet her as she walks into the living room with Princess Koy and Prince Boy. Princess Koy help Princess Punwarot to the couch.​

Koy: Princess Punwarot, this is your older sister Princess Fang, next to her is Mint and to your left is your brothers Prince Boy, Natthew and Kao.

Punwarot smile at her sisters and brothers.

Koy: Princess Punwarot this is Bebe your maid. If you need anything just asks her and she helps you.

Bebe: Sawadee ka Princess Punwarot. (smile)

Koy: Bebe take Princess to her room and show her around.

Bebe nodded and took Princess Punwarot out of the room. After Princess Punwarot left the room her sisters and brothers were talking what going to happen next.

Boy: Listened up, our sister has memories lost so we have to take care of your sister well.

Natthew: Are we going to tell Princess Punwarot about her boyfriend?

Koy: No, we shouldn’t yet. He didn’t treat her good anyway.

Fang: What if he find out? What are we going to do? (look at Koy & Boy)

Koy: I have a friend of mind who can pretend to be Princess Punwarot boyfriend. She doesn’t remember anything so this would be a good time.

Mint: So we going to make her believe that her boyfriend is bad and your friend is the one that love her?

Koy: Yup, that the plan.

Natthew: What about our father problems?

Boy: Right now is about our sister. We can take care of that later when Punwarot have her memories back.

Kao: Okay. Now I get it.

Koy: I have to go home. See you guys tomorrow.

Boy: (look at Koy) I’ll walk you out to your car.

Koy: Thanks Prince Boy.

At the Ayuthay palace, Princesses Vill and Baifern were talking.​

Baifern: I’m so happy for you Vill.

Vill: I know. I’m getting engage to your brother. (happy)

Just then Princess Baifern sister Gunjae-Sal walks into the room.

Gunjae-Sal: Baifern your boyfriend call you. (hand the phone to Baifern)

Baifern: Hello this is Princess Baifern speaking.

Porshe: Hi Princess Baifern, Are you going anywhere later this event? If not do you want to go to Prince Mark party. (on the other end of the phone)

Baifern: (happy) I’m not doing anything. Sure we can go to Prince Mark party.

Porshe: Okay then. I’ll come pick you up in a few hours from now. (hand up)

Barry looks at his brother putting the phone down.

Barry: So, you’re going to take Princess Baifern?

Porshe: Yup. She said she have nothing to do so she going to the party. (walk out the room)

Vill: What did my brother said? (look at Baifern)

Baifern: Your brother asked me if I want to go with him to Prince Mark party this event.

Vill: So you’re going?

Baifern: Yes. I need to go get ready.

Princess Baifern and Princess Vill went to Baifern room to get her ready.

Princess Koy went over to her friend house.​

Koy: Is Prince Pakin home?

Servant: Yes, he is home. Prince Pakin is in the backyard with his friends.

Koy: Thank you. (walk to the backyard)

Prince Pakin was talking to his friends Prince Guy, Om, and Mark.

Mark: Are you coming to my party this event? My sister keeps asking me about you.

Pakin: I don’t know if I can go to your party. I have to see if I’m not busy.

Mark: You better be at my party. If you don’t show up she will keep on bug me and I hate to tell her you’re not coming.

Guy: What about us? (look at Mark) Are you going to invited Prince Om, and me to the party too?

Mark: (laugh) You two all ready know you’re coming.

Koy: (walk up to them) What are you guys talking about?

Om: Princess Koy.

Pakin: Princess Koy, what are you doing here?

Koy: I came to talk to you about something.

Mark: (joke) Ooooh, you’re going to get it. (look at Pakin)

Pakin: (shook his head) You dump ass. (hit Mark in the back of his head)

Mark: What was that for? (look at Pakin and rub his head)

Pakin: What can I do for you Princess Koy?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 3

Princess Koy sat down in one of the chair as Pakin and his friends look at her.​

Koy: I want you to pretend to be Princess Punwarot boyfriend.

Prince Pakin and his friend were surprise by what Princess Koy said.

Guy: What! You want Prince Pakin to be Princess Punwarot boyfriend? (look at Koy strangely)

Koy: Yes, that what I want him to do. Princess Punwarot got into a car accident last week and can’t remember who she is and some of her memories. So this is a good chance for you Prince Pakin to be her boyfriend. (look at him)

Prince Pakin looks away from Princess Koy.

Koy: What wrong? Don’t you want to be her boyfriend?

Om: What about her boyfriend Prince Son?

Koy: He doesn’t know anything yet. He stills in Pairs. He won’t be back in two months. So this is your chance to be with her…if you really love her.

Pakin: I’ll think about it.

Guy: Com’ on man. (look at Pakin) This could be your chance to get her back from that evil Prince Son.

Prince Om, Mark and Princess Koy laugh at what Prince Guy said about Prince Son.

Koy: This doesn’t happen often.

Mark: Go for it man.

Om: Yeah.

Pakin: Okay, okay..(roll his eyes at his friends)…I will pretend to be her boyfriend.

Koy: (smile) Thank you so much. This is going to be great for you and Princess Punwarot. Tomorrow I’ll take you to visit her.

Pakin: Sure whatever. (feeling strangely)

Princess Punwarot was sitting in the backyard trying to think who she is.​

Punwarot: (think) Who am I? Why everyone call me princess? I don’t remember seeing any of those people in my life.

Bebe walk up to Princess Punwarot.

Bebe: Princess Punwarot, Princess Punwarot...(look at Punwarot)

Princess Punwarot shook her thought away as she look at her maid.

Punwarot: Oh Bebe, what wrong?

Bebe: I brought you some snacks and some tea.

Punwarot: Thank you Bebe. You didn’t have to do all of these.

Bebe: You always drink tea in the afternoon. (smile)

Punwarot: I do? (look at Bebe)

Bebe: Yes. (pour the drink into the cup)

Bebe was about to leave when Princess Punwarot stop her.

Punwarot: Bebe…

Bebe: Yes madam.

Punwarot: Can you explain everything to me again. Who am I? I don’t remember being a princess.

Bebe were about to said something when she was interrupted by Princess Mint.

Mint: Princess Punwarot…(walk up to her sister) Bebe can you leave us alone. I want to talk to my sister.

Bebe nodded then left the two sisters.

Mint: Punwarot, hum…do you want to go to Prince Mark party this event?

Princess Punwarot look at her sister strangely why did her ask that.

Punwarot: I don’t know anybody…and I just got out from the hospital.

Mint: (disappointment) I understand. (smile)

In a few hours it was Prince Mark party. All of his families and closes friends show up. The party was a good-bye party for Prince Mark. He was going to Egypt. Prince Mart was talking to his friends when his sister came up to him.​

Cheer: (tap on Mark shoulder) P’Mark, P’Mark…

Prince Mark turns around to face his sister.

Mark: What is it?

Cheer: Where is Prince Pakin? (look around for Pakin) Did you tell him to come?

Mark: Yes. I told him to come but he said if he not busy then he will come. Don’t waste your time with Prince Pakin. (teasing his sister)

Cheer: (upset) P’Mark…

Everybody was having a great time. Prince Porshe and Princess Baifern show up at the party.

Porshe: Hey man….(wave to Mark)…congratulation on your work. (shake hand with Mark)

Mark: Thank. You’re here by yourself or did you come with someone? (teas Porshe)

Porshe: (laugh) Why would I come alone? I’m here with Princess Baifern. (look at Baifern by the food table)

Princess Baifern smile at them.

Mark: So did Prince Pakin come too?

Porshe: I don’t know. I didn’t see him when I left the house.

Mark: Will enjoy the party.

Porshe: I’ll do just that. (chuckle)

Prince Nat came by to see Prince Fang. Princess Fang was in her room reading a book when a servant came and knock at her bedroom door.​

Fang: Yes. (put her book down)

Servant: Prince Nat is here to see you. (on the other side of the door)

Prince Fang think why is Prince Nat, doing here at her home.

Fang: Thanks. I’ll be downstairs in a few second.

The servant walks away. Princess Fang look at herself in the mirror before walking out of her room to meet Prince Nat. Prince Nat were sitting on the couch as Princess Fang enter the room.

Fang: Sawadee ka, Prince Nat. (walk in)

Nat: Sawadee krup Princess Fang. (look at her)

Fang: What bring you here?

Nat: I came to see how you are doing. I’m sorry about the other day with Princess Vill and my sister Princes Baifern.

Fang: Its okay. I understand.

The servant brought in two cups of water for them and left the room.

Nat: I want to said if there anything I can do for you or if you need any help fell free to call me. I’ll be happy to help you and your family.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
~~~Note:~~~
I made a mistake in the chapter 2 & 3 Cee isn't so post to be in here yet it was so-post to be Om. So I went back and corrected. Just to let ya know that.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks everyone for reading this story.

Here is Chapter 4. Chapter 4 might be short but hope ya still enjoy it. ^_^

-------------------

Chapter 4

Princess Fang couldn’t believe what Prince Nat said.​

Fang: You can go now. (mad)

Nat: Pri…

Fang: (getting madder) I don’t want any of your help. You are just wasting your time coming here. Princess Vill will be angry at me if you are here. (look at Nat) I don’t want any trouble with her.

Nat: (irritated) Don’t you see I don’t love Princess Vill. I…I (his sell phone rang)…

Prince Nat answers his cell phone.

Nat: Hello Prince Nat speaking.

Vill: Where are you? (on the other end of the line) You said you were going to be here at my house an hour ago.

Prince Nat look at Princess Fang, she shook her head then left the room.

Back at the party Princess Best was in the kitchen cooking food for the party. She loves to cook whether just go stand around and talk to people who she doesn’t know at the party.​

Best: Ooyyy…(movie around the kitchen)…where does that go…oh yeah. I think I got it….(she was cover in powder and was in a mass) Finally finish. (smile to herself)

She washes her hand and took the tray of food she made out to the party in the backyard. On her way to the backyard she bump into someone and slip as she drop the tray of food in her hand onto the person and herself.

Best: (scream) Aaahhhhh! My food!…(look at her hard work on the floor)…my food. Why did you have to come bump into me for? (on her knee look at her food that took her 3 hours to make it)

Prince Guy got up from the floor and look at the massing girl in front of him.

Guy: I’m very sorry about your food…

Best: (mad) Next time watch where you’re going. (pick her food off the ground)

Prince Guy bent down to help her. At the same time they accidentally grab the same food and their hand touch each other. They both look up at each other. Prince Guy smile at Princess Best and notice how pretty the young lady was as he stared at her. Her face was cover in white powder and her hair was out of place.

Best: (annoyed) What are you smiling at?!

Guy: (came out from his day dream)…Oh nothing…

Best: Next time you better watch where you’re going whoever you are.

Princess Best gives him an evil look than pick up her tray and walk back to the kitchen.

Prince Pakin drove to his family beach house. He didn’t go to Prince Mart party. Prince Pakin walk into the house as a servant came up to him and greet him.​

Servant: Sawadee ka Prince Pakin.

Prince Pakin nod at the servant and told the servant to go get his stuff from the car. He went to look around the house then to his room. He opens the curtain in his bedroom as the sunlight came into his room. He looks out the window and wonder.

Pakin: What should I do? Princess Punwarot won’t think of me when she gets her memories back. Should I go along with the plan or should I call Prince Son to come back? (walk over to the phone on the table thinking) Will she be happy with me or Prince Son?

Prince Natthew went to visit his grandma in Chiang Mai. Prince Natthew walks to the backyard and saw someone with his grandma. He was angry that it was her. He walks up to his grandma and the person angrily.​

Natthew: (grab the person shoulder) What are you doing here visiting my grandma?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is chapter 5.

===============================

Chapter 5

The curly black hair girl was start when Natthew put his hand on her shoulder. She turns to look up at Natthew.​

Natthew: What are you doing here? Answer me. (angry)

The girl was about to talk when his grandma interrupted her.

Grandma Ve: Koon Natthew, don’t be angry at Princess Manao. She just drops by to see me.

Princess Manao and Prince Natthew were dating for 3 years then Prince Natthew found out Princess Manao was just using her. At the time Princess Manao was confuse with her feeling for Prince Natthew and Prince Louis. She tries to reason with Prince Natthew what she going through but he didn’t listen to her so they broke up. Now it’s been 2 year later since they meet each other again.

Grandma Ve: Princess Manao thank you for the lovely gift. (smile)

Princess Manao smile kindly back at grandma Ve.

Natthew: Grandma let me help you.

Prince Natthew went beside his grandma and helps her up and walks back inside the house as Princess Manao follower them in.

It was getting late and everybody was going home from the party. Princess Best walks to stand next to her brother Prince Mark as he greets the guests on their way out. Prince Guy came up to them and saw Princess Best. He smiles at her while Prince Best gives him a disgusting look. Prince Mark looks at his sister and his friend and wonders what going on with them.​

Mark: (whisper to his sister) Is there something going on between you two, I should know about. (greet his friend as they say their good-bye)

Best: (whisper back) Nothing is going on between us.

After Prince Guy left, Princess Best was relief. After everyone went home Prince Mark turn to face his sister.

Mark: Why did you give my friend that look?

Best: (pretend she didn’t hear and walk away) I’m going to bed.

Mark: (caught up to Best) Nong’Best. Tell me. (stop her on the stairs)

Best: (look at her brother) Because he bump into me when I was carrying out the food to the party. He even smiles at me. I don’t like guys who I don’t even know smile at me. (push Mark away and walk up the stairs)

Prince Mark shook his head looking at his sister.

Princess Punwarot was in her room thinking when there was a knock at her bedroom door.​

Punwarot: (walk to the door) Who is it?

Boy: It’s me, your brother Boy.

Punwarot open the door and look at her brother.

Boy: I just came to tell you Princess Koy is going to be here tomorrow to see you.

Punwarot: Oh.

Boy: Good night.

Punwarot: Night. (watch her brother walk away)

Prince Porshe drops Princess Baifern off at her home before leaving. Princess Gunjae-Sal was in her room looking from her window at Prince Porshe and her sister.​

Baifern: (kiss Porshe on the cheek) Thank you for today. I have fun.

Porshe: (smile at Baifern & lean into her) See you tomorrow.

They kiss each other for a few minuets before Princess Baifern got out of the car and went inside.

Princess Gunjae-Sal walks away from her window after she saw her sister and Prince Porshe kissing each other.

Gunjae-Sal: (talk to herself) Why do you have to be my sister boyfriend? Don’t you know I also like you too? (got into bed)

The next day Princess Koy and Prince Pakin came to the Duaysienklao palace. They were in the living room waiting for Princess Punwarot. Princess Punwarot came into the room and saw Prince Pakin. She froze as she stared at him. Prince Pakin also stared back at her. Prince Boy and Princess Koy look at them and wonder what just happened. Something flashes in Princess Punwarot mind.​

---Flash back---

???: I’m happy we got married.

Punwarot: (smile) Me too. I love you. (kiss him on the cheek)

???: We will be together forever. No one will tear us apart. (hug Punwarot)

---End Flash back---

Koy: Princess Punwarot?…(look at Punwarot then to Pakin) What got into them?

Boy: I don’t know.

Princess Punwarot turns to look at her brother. She didn’t want to face Prince Pakin.

Punwarot: Excuse me…I…I have to go. (left the room)

Koy: Wait, Princess Punwarot….(look at Punwarot walk out the room)

Princess Koy walk up to Prince Pakin and look at him.

Koy: What wrong with you two?

Pakin: (think)…I don’t know. (walk away from Koy and Boy)

Koy: Huh…(look at Boy)

Princess Punwarot went to the backyard trying to think.

Punwarot: (think) Why is he here? He said he was going to Japan after we came back from our honeymoon trip. What going on?

While Princess Punwarot was thinking a hand touch her shoulder. Princess Punwarot jolt as she turns to look at the person.

Punwarot: (look at Pakin in the eye) Why did you leave me all alone here? I can’t remember anyone. (tears were forming in her eyes)

At the airport, Prince Mark family was saying their good-bye to Prince Mark. Princesses Cheer and Best were not happy to see their brother go. They have another sister which went to Brazil to be a doctor over there.​

A young lady was running in the airport trying to find Prince Mark.

???: (look as she run) Don’t leave yet. I still need to tell you I love you still.

Best: Have a good trip. (sad)

Mark: Don’t be sad. Before you know it I’ll be home.

Cheer: We going to miss you. (hug her brother)

Mark: (smile at his two sisters) You two watch each other and don’t get into any troubles while I’m gone. You know mom still have hard time with dad passing away.

Best: We won’t get into any trouble.

Mark: Take care. My plane is leaving so I have to go now.

Princesses Cheer and Best watch their brother leave. A few feet from them someone shouted Prince Mark name. Prince Mark turns around and saw the young lady. The young lady ran to him.