You know who this person is?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

i have no clue who this person is.. if this is some kind of joke or what..

but i got it from asiafinest.. saying.. he's HMong and Thai.. i'm not sure.

but i think he's kute... :D you think so? :blink:

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
He look more Korean then Hmong.. But Hmong is claiming almost every celebrities to be Hmong with no sources.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
vilasaeng said:
He look more Korean then Hmong.. But Hmong is claiming almost every celebrities to be Hmong with no sources.
[post="68120"][/post]​
lol i know! my dad was like do you know Zhang Ziyi and Jet Li are hmong? And I was like sure..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
vilasaeng said:
[post="68120"][/post]​
i know huh... lol.. what's wrong w/these hmong people!! hahaha..
:lol:

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
He's a Thai actor right? Wasn't he in this one lakorn? :blink:
Beside, i do not think he's half Hmong.

calla

sarNie Adult
i saw him from this one grammy music vdo......lolz but is him really hmong mix thai ? :D

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, he's hmong, and jacky chan is my uncle, and bruce lee is my brother and jet li is my dad.

dude i seriously don't know how some hmong just keep saying, that this and that person are hmong, i'm getting sick and tired of them stupid remakes. no offense i love my hmong side and all,

enough said, don't wanna get hate mail saying i'm haten on hmong peeps.

peace out.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Chor_Moua said:
yeah, he's hmong, and jacky chan is my uncle, and bruce lee is my brother and jet li is my dad.

dude i seriously don't know how some hmong just keep saying, that this and that person are hmong, i'm getting sick and tired of them stupid remakes. no offense i love my hmong side and all,

enough said, don't wanna get hate mail saying i'm haten on hmong peeps.

peace out.
[post="68677"][/post]​
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol: :loool: :loool: girl you got problem...HAHAH i love your answer by the way!!!!! :wub:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I got something kewl to tell you guys.. LISTEN UP!!!!

did you guys all know Fang from Buong Rak is half Hmong.. Her dad is Thai and her mom is half Thai and Hmong... hahaha... kewl huh? i didn't know that either.. for reals.. she's hmoob.!!!

I do not know who this guy is but this person in AsiaFinest claims him to be half Hmong & Thai.. w/no infor.. or source to prove.. it's reallie funny.. :) btw, i was just playing with you guys.. about Fang from Buong Rak being hmong.. Did i get anybody? anybody about to post or have post already in here.. telling me she's not hmong.. hahahaha... i know she ain't hmong.. juxt playin' w/you guys.... hehehe.... :)

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, Fang is hmong now too, Coolies.

I mean, next it will be Tik is hmong, and I'm related to him, and then Tang is hmong too and he's like my uncle, and then Captain is actually my long lost brother. HEHEHEHE

Dude I have so much fun replying to these thread, it's so funny hearing, dude A$$ (no offense okay), claiming this and that are hmong, and got no source to back it up. I mean come on, if you feel so strongly about what you believe in, gimmie some facts and support.

No one is gonna believe ya, until they get some info (real, not made you with oh my friend who is friends is the sister of the uncle who is the cousin of the brother and best friend of the father and related to the mother told ya. okay. enough already.

I ain't haten okay, just very annoyed with repeated info that about 99.9% of us Hmong peeps know it's not true.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
WHAT TIK is HMONG!!! OMG...no wonder me and him click just like that .....HAHAHHAHA Thanks for the news my chipo.....;)

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
right...sornram is my long lost cousin.....and superman is related to me through other people and batman is my step brother too......

come one you guys.....that guy is like a korean actor....NO HMONG GUY LOOKS THAT HOT....hahahah.....i mean not being mean but seriously....i haven't seen a single HOT HMONG GUY LIKE THAT....hahaha....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey! don't be so negative..there are some fine ass hmong bois out thea...juz tat we haven't seen them.. :) .....and hey! anything is possible....he could be hmong...who knows?...juz like Brana Song from the move Like Mike...she's half hmong...her last name suppose to be Xiong...but she changed it... <_< ...aniwayz...i'm not lying...cuz it said she's half hmong on her OFFICIAL WEBSITE....so yeah...official websites don't lie...

here's a picha of Brenda Song...

handicap

sarNie Egg
i aint tripin but umm....i think that you guys are a little to harsh you know, i don't think that the hmong people will go around and just claim other people to be their kind so stop exagerating!!!