You are my everything *canceled*

Ami rohrbach

sarNie Egg
Mark prin as nick Nick is a charming man who been left by ploy his ex-girlfriend but there is many girls that like him except Sara

Kim as Sara A grade A student that have never fallen in love because her dad left her mom when she was 5 years old

Nadech as tommy A playboy that has dated many girls at once he never love someone until he met Lilly.

Yaya as Lilly A daughter of a billionaire who forced to marry tommy and she hate him.

Noey as ploy A bitchy attitude girl who dated nick for his money.

Esther as mook. A girl who like tommy until she almost kill Lilly to marry tommy

Ami rohrbach

sarNie Egg
Summary

Nick and tommy is bestfriend same as Sara and Lilly . Nick has been left by ploy his ex-girlfriend . She used to be his girlfriend because of his money . Nick is a most charming man in a college every girl wants to date him. And tommy is a playboy who have to marry with a daughter of a billionaire Lilly .when they are married they have a lot of a problems coming like mook . A girl who loves tommy until she went crazy and try to kill Lilly . Sara met nick at her college back then she was a nerd and she got tease by nick and she cried and swore to never like a guy because of her dad and nick.when they are graduate Sara turned into a beautiful girl and nick started to flirt with her. And when ploy saw that she tried to get him back whatever it would take.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
My wish finally came true....yayyy!!!! I have been waiting for someone to write a ff of MarKim....cant wait to read this...thank you...

Ami rohrbach

sarNie Egg
@khmaichick559  kimmy will be more like a soft side . I will post it soon.

Ami rohrbach

sarNie Egg
Chapter one

*tommy&lilly will be in the second chapter*

"Go away go away"

the sound of Sara being teased by Nick, who is a charming boy.Sara is an innocent girl . She's sweet she's cute but she isn't a beautiful at all in high school and she was a nerd in that time. The boys like to tease her,for example

1.Nick and his friends buy a small plastic lizard and put it in Sara wallet when she she left it under her desk .

2.When Sara walked to school and when she steped in to the building there was a big bowl poured down on to Sara head.

3.When they had to study sports and the teacher said that they had to pair up . The boys will come pair up with Sara the the students have to pass the ball to each other .
When it's Nick's turn he will past to Sara very fast and the ball go straight to her head .That hurts!.

There is a lot more than that .And trust me you don't wanna hear about it.

Sara always get's good scores . which make people jealous and so they bully her .And because she did not look good at that time .But now they are on college and Sara look very beautiful when she walk past the boys they all have to look at Sara. So as Nick he look handsome more than he was in high school.Now Nick and Sara haven't seen each other for a while.Sara is dating with Tommy and Nick is dating with Lilly .They are all mix up.And they look cute together but that's not a good sign!.

Now Sara and her friends is going to the canteen for lunch and she accidently hit with some guy . She look up then she saw a very handsome man looking to her .He's so handsome when he's smile . But when Sara look at him straight to his eyes.Now she know who he is...Nick!!!!. he look like a price charming for every girls but for Sara He's a devillll .But now this is strange. Nick cannot remember Sara.Maybe it is because Sara look more beautiful than she was in high school. 

"Oh,I am so so sorry " Nick said to Sara

"It's okay "Sara said then she stand up

"Can you help to pull me up "Nick ask by he put my hand on to his hand.

"Fine "I said to him

Then I pull him up. But he very heavy and I'm  skinny I pull him faster .Then....

phhhhh

The sound of I fall to Nick arm .I have to accept that Nick Is very handsome . We look at each other for like five minute (I think).When I realize I am in arm of the one who tease me . I stand up .Nick look at me.And then I walk away quickly.

When I walk past some people they are all gossip what could the story be....me and Nick .Then I heard someone running to me.There is someone touch my hand. I turn back then he make me panic .He was Tommy my boyfriend .I know that he gonna ask me about me and Nick.And it happen.

"TELL ME ALL WHAT HAPPEN" he yelled at me

"It not what you think. I told him

"OH REALLY SO YOU JUST PLAYING GAMES THAT LOOK LIKE HUGGING?. he ask me

" Well it true but it only an accident you have to belive me we know each other for long time that is why we are a couple .I answer him.

"I belive you and I love you" he cool down

"So we have noting to hide ,right?" I ask him

he quiet for a few second

"...yeah " he answer

That answer make me happy a lot. And now we are good

BACK TO NICK

He walk away and he saw people are gossip and what could it be unless about Nick and Sara . Same as Sara there was someone running to him. He turn around and look at the one who running to him it is a girl .She is Lilly. Nick's girlfriend . She is cute she look like a Barbie .But now she is very angry her face is red.

"TELL ME WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!"  she also yelled at Nick

"what are you talking about?" he ask

"OH YOU DON'T KNOW I TELL YOU .WHY ARE YOU HUGGING WITH THAT CUTE INNOCENT GIRL .I AM YOU GIRLFRIEND . she get more angry

"Well she is cute ,right." Nick answer

"DO NOT KIDDING ME MISTER NICK PETERSON!!.

That is not a good sign if she answer him like that .

"I'm sorry it was just an accident'

"I TRUST YOU. I THOUGHT YOU ARE  DIFFRENT" SHE ANSWER

"I am different you know that "

"WELL NOT NOW."

LILLY TURN BACK THEN SHE WALK AWAY . NICK FELL BAD THEN HE FOLLOW HER . Now she start to run away but Nick catch her first

"Please just don't run away from me .You can do anything just don't run away" Nick ask Lilly

"Why?"

"Cause I love you" Nick smile also as Lilly

"Find but don"t do it again alright?" Lilly ask him

"Yes I promise.And we have notting to hide right ?" Nick ask Lilly same as Sara ask Tommy .

"Well..." Lilly said

"............" Nick wait for the answer . And he hope that she have notting to hide to him.

"......."  Lilly still quiet

"......" Nick is wating

" I HAVE TO MARRIED WITH TOMMY!!!" Lilly answer

"WHAT JUST YOU SAY ???"

"YOU HEARD IT I HAVE TO MARRY WITH TOMMY BECAUSE MY DAD FORCE ME TO ."

Lilly start to cry she going to walk away but ......

"Don't worry I will be Nick 's girlfriend for now" a voice of some lady speaking

"PLOY!!!?"

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you ami for a nice intro, im looking forward to read further. tommy and lilly seem hot-headed they'll be so hot together.