Yok Lai Mek(Broadcast Thai)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Lols look at this. I came across it while at janiestudio, when janie and pip used to play together as n'ek and p'ek. credits to original owners

Yod Cheewun was like one of Janie's very first lakorn! I watched that many times with my great grandma back in the days! From p'ek and n'ek to father and daughter...kind of weird. Lol. Thanks Kayla for the pic :]

Episode 3 was good! Sarah and andrew are hilarious! Funny how Sarah thought that Andrew was cheating on Janie cus she always see him with another girl. I think Sarah likes Andrew ^_^ Love that couple!...Rome is like such a stalker to Janie! Hahaha. He's always behind her when she's talking on the phone. Hating Tah atm. He's such a jerk. I pity rome's sister. She's so in love with Tah that she doesn't even realize that he's like playing her. And she's pregnant too. Which Tah will prolly guna not accept the kid. Janie's aunt jingjing is soooooooo freaking annoying! She's such a freaking two face!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Love your PSR banner!

I'm not a Rome fan whatsoever, but I am loving him in here with Janie...my mom didn't like him much either after Gae Roy Ruk, it got her to hate both Rome & Rita, but I think this lakorn has redeemed him in her eyes...
Paul is totally Kat's stalker, constantly looking at her pictures, but in person, he acts like he's completely different, I find that quite funny...

And dude, Chang, or whatever they call him, gets on my nerves, everytime he walks into the room when Kat is around, he acts like such a jerk...and is there some other mystery we don't know about? Or maybe I don't? Why does Mimi make it seem like there's more to the story that Jack told Kat? And Chang and his cryptic messages to everyone, especially Kat, he gets on my nerves...so many irritating characters, like Jing Jing, but good ones too, that's why I'm still so into it. I wanna know what will happen...

Well, I know one of Paul's friends is stealing his work and selling it to Chang, I wonder who it is, and why he doesn't suspect them...he should take what that jerk Chang said to heart, about that only.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Okay guys, I have made up my mind. Tony Chang only seems like a butthead because the producers want us to think that! But in fact, he is only a butthead to the people who don't know "the truth," or those who have ruined his life (Su Ling). Su Ling must be the evil/selfish one who started all of this. And I'm trying to understand why Tony is so mean to Su Ling, because she wasn't considerate of his feelings when she got him to marry her. I'm just making up a plausible theory to get ahead of the producers trying to create suspense for us haha. I love how we're like, lakorn detectives trying to figure this stuff out.

judyp

sarNie Adult
so i got to sneak in some time and catch up on YLM. and i agree with those who say that pip is a jerk. he is a total jerk, but then i believe there is more to the story. im also very suspcious of nampueng and that guy that helps her around. what is up with their relationship? kind of creepy to me. i want to think that this guy had something to do with the whole story as well because nampueng told janie that he know's tik very well and to have him tell janie stories about her mom. i find it also creepy that nampueng is always constantly referring to tik as "puen ruk". i mean, i get that they're best friends, but constantly just calling her that? i don't know. strange. lol. and peter is a total jerk! i can't believe what he has up his sleeves on the next episode. and i just absolutely love how rome is with janie. im excited about the next episode. it will be soo heartbreaking to find out that pip is janies real dad and i am excited to hear the story unfold.

fun

Expired Sarnie
And dude, Chang, or whatever they call him, gets on my nerves, everytime he walks into the room when Kat is around, he acts like such a jerk...and is there some other mystery we don't know about? Or maybe I don't? Why does Mimi make it seem like there's more to the story that Jack told Kat? And Chang and his cryptic messages to everyone, especially Kat, he gets on my nerves...so many irritating characters, like Jing Jing, but good ones too, that's why I'm still so into it. I wanna know what will happen...
Pip is Janie biological father. Didn't you see the spoiler lol

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I just started watching this lakorn. I'm thinking Sue Lin is probably evil too and she probably is the one that caused Hue Sun to die. It seems like everytime that she brings something for Hue Sun to eat, Hue Sun seems to get more sick. Anyways, is it just me or Janie is looking more gorgeous than ever in here? I don't know what she did but she is looking super pretty in here. This lakorn is so interesting but I kinda wish that Janie and Rome would have more scenes together because they actually look good together in here compared to their first lakorn together. Janie's wig in Krung Thep Ratree killed it for me in that one.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
fun4fun
I know that Pip is Janie's biological father, but wasn't Janie's mom the only one who knew? Cuz Chang himself obviously doesn't know, if he did he wouldn't be a total jerk to his own daughter, but if he does know, then that makes things worse...cuz everytime he sees her he starts a fight with her.

judy
Isn't that guy that hangs around Sue Lin her younger brother? Cuz he called Chang brother-in-law...

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
fun4fun
I know that Pip is Janie's biological father, but wasn't Janie's mom the only one who knew? Cuz Chang himself obviously doesn't know, if he did he wouldn't be a total jerk to his own daughter, but if he does know, then that makes things worse...cuz everytime he sees her he starts a fight with her.

judy
Isn't that guy that hangs around Sue Lin her younger brother? Cuz he called Chang brother-in-law...
That guy is not Su Lin's biological brother; he confessed his love to her lol. It's just a front. I don't think Tony Chang knows that he has a daughter with Su Lin, because if he did, he would have searched the entire globe looking for her when Jack took her to England. And then he would have killed Jack a long time ago haha. That's my theory. I'm thinking the only other person who knows MAY be Mimi. Either that, or it's written in Hui Sun's diary somewhere.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah Tik is the only one who knows. I am very interested in how Nampeung will find out. There is like no evidence unless she got Janie DNA and tested out to see if Pip is the real father.

I think Pip has a grudge against Jack thus him believing that Janie is his daughter, he sort of hate her. But you know what, I think if he finds out, he would be the happiest man alive lol. But that is just my thought.

ladysnlove

sarNie Egg
today ep was very interesting. i can't wait for more..it so funny how rome didn't tell janie she have a something on her face until the very end. rome is so hot.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I know!! I would want someone to tell me if I had something like that on my face lol.
I can't wait till tomorrow . I hope they have some cute scenes hehe. ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
That guy is not Su Lin's biological brother; he confessed his love to her lol. It's just a front. I don't think Tony Chang knows that he has a daughter with Su Lin, because if he did, he would have searched the entire globe looking for her when Jack took her to England. And then he would have killed Jack a long time ago haha. That's my theory. I'm thinking the only other person who knows MAY be Mimi. Either that, or it's written in Hui Sun's diary somewhere.
i'm with you on this. it probably has been recorded in here dairy.
janie just didn't get to that part yet ^^

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Hmm i dunno if its just because i've nly been skimming through this lkaorn, but Ice actually looks like shes a good person in it, and i'm loving Rome in this ^_^

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ yeah, she actually is a good person in here. sure, she's covered up for peter when he was caught at the house without rome's notice, but i think she believed she was helping. i really thought was nang rai in here.