Yok Lai Mek(Broadcast Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
^couldn't agree more. the casts are great.

i'm rooting for andrew and sarah's relationship too.
i'm also interest in the dark secret of the four friends.

vallapa

sarNie Egg
SPOILER - Relationship btw 4 friends - Pip (Mr. Jang), Tik (Hui Sun), Numpeung (Sulin) and Oat (Jack)

Pip and Tik are engaged and they love each other so much. Numpeung aka Sulin loves Pip so she put the sleeping pill into Tik's drink and that cause the car accident. Tik thinks it's her fault that caused Numpeung handicapped. Tik forced Pip to marry Numpeung. Then Tik finds out that she's pregnant so she married Oat aka Jack who is Janie's father in Thailand. Oat always think that Janie is his daughter and finds out that Pip and Tik still have some relationship so he took Janie back to Thailand and assumming that Pip and Tik will marry each other.

cecilia

Staff member
SPOILER - Relationship btw 4 friends - Pip (Mr. Jang), Tik (Hui Sun), Numpeung (Sulin) and Oat (Jack)

Pip and Tik are engaged and they love each other so much. Numpeung aka Sulin loves Pip so she put the sleeping pill into Tik's drink and that cause the car accident. Tik thinks it's her fault that caused Numpeung handicapped. Tik forced Pip to marry Numpeung. Then Tik finds out that she's pregnant so she married Oat aka Jack who is Janie's father in Thailand. Oat always think that Janie is his daughter and finds out that Pip and Tik still have some relationship so he took Janie back to Thailand and assumming that Pip and Tik will marry each other.
wow. what a spoiler. It also make the story make sense. Thanks ^^

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid

Wow thanks so much for the spolier!!!
I've been wanting to know this the whole time lol.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I knew it that Janie is not the real daughter of Jack, but is Pip's and Tik's.. I was gonna share my thoughts, but I guess someone already posted the spoiler up..lol....I've seen the clues when they showed the part when Jack was carrying the baby, Tik has this guilty face...

This is wat I think happened...Tik got pregnant with Pip's baby, since she felt guilty that they caused Sulin to be handicapped, she wants her friend to be happy, so she pushed Pip into marrying her..and not wanting her friend or anyone to find out she that she's pregnant, she went to used Jack, knowing that he had a thing for her..

Anyways, you know wat's funny about this lakorn..why haven't I heard anyone speak any Chinsese words/language when they claimed that they're Chinese...hahahahha....

fanny

sarNie Adult
episode pip gave some clue that made me think that janie is his daughter, when he said,( ther mai rou arai) meaning you dont anything. but, i dont want janie to be his daughter though. this lakorn is so twisted. i dont think sulin is that nice, deep down i think she is jealous of tik that she is loved by many people and she pretend to be nice and she can back stab them when they all trust her. love all the great cast in this lakorn.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
okay, so i have been watching it, and why does Andrew keep going out with other girls? while janie is n hong kong.....

cecilia

Staff member
I knew it that Janie is not the real daughter of Jack, but is Pip's and Tik's.. I was gonna share my thoughts, but I guess someone already posted the spoiler up..lol....I've seen the clues when they showed the part when Jack was carrying the baby, Tik has this guilty face...

This is wat I think happened...Tik got pregnant with Pip's baby, since she felt guilty that they caused Sulin to be handicapped, she wants her friend to be happy, so she pushed Pip into marrying her..and not wanting her friend or anyone to find out she that she's pregnant, she went to used Jack, knowing that he had a thing for her..

Anyways, you know wat's funny about this lakorn..why haven't I heard anyone speak any Chinsese words/language when they claimed that they're Chinese...hahahahha....
haha. same here. i wonder the same thing too. would be nice to hear some chinese LOl

as for tik giving hint, she gave Pip another hint before she died too. she goes 'OUR CHILD' -- then say Jack's name, that's when you'll see the look on Pip's face. He also tell Janie that when she was a kid, she used to call him 'DAD' as well when Tik took her over to visit ^^

okay, so i have been watching it, and why does Andrew keep going out with other girls? while janie is n hong kong.....
He's not going out with other girl ja. the girl is his cousin, they grew up together. she's getting marry and he's her WEDDING PLANNER -weird right? .. what kind of cousin cozy up like that .. maybe they're just that close since she mentioned that Andrew have the personality of a woman too LOL .. that's why Sarah laughed at him lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hahaha someone mentioned that people in the lakorn claims that they are Chinese yet they are speaking Thai. It's not the same as saying "I'm American"

It's like that in most of the lakorn I have seen. If they are in another country, they normally speak Thai. Like in Manee Yad Fah, language spoken was Thai; Mos and Yui lakorn, what in the world was their country- langauge spoken Thai. Okay there are more, I just can't list them all at once.

Okay at first I said I didn't like Anthony/Tony/Chang *golly geez why can't they stick with only one name* but poor dude married a freak. I feel bad for him. He truly loved Hue-sun.

Okay as for Sue-lin, I pity her. She made a mistake by agreeing to marry Tony when she knew that he loved Hue-sun. I don't think she is a bad person but considering what she went through, I feel her pain. It's a love/hate relationship with Sue-lin and Hue-sun. Gosh but I really want Jack to be Kat's real father but it makes sense. Hue-sin is light skinned so is Jack but Kat is not. So it makes total sense that Kat is not Jack's blooded daughter. But he is a extremely nice guy, the news will be heartbreaking to him but I believe he loves Kat unconditionally. After all he did raised her. Oh this is so sad.

I heard that BH has a better rating. Considering that now I can't wait until 2009 ends. I would like to see who gets nominated for awards and who actually wins. =D This year will be a difficult to determine who will grab most awards. Last year was too obvious. Sawan Bieng took most of the cakes =D

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Yea I'm also confused about Andrew's cozying up to his wedding planner. Did he do that just because he knew that Sara was following him, and wanted to tick her off? Because when he confronted her in the parking garage, he told her that he noticed her from the shoe store, to the book store, to the restaurant. Because if he wasn't getting cozy just to tick her off, then he must be blatantly lying to Sara even though she witnessed them feeding each other, and hugging, and holding each other. Any thoughts, guys?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know, I find it wierd to be clinging onto my cousin like that. I know that Thai has a very close kinship with their relatives/family well most of the time. Ahahaha. I am not talking about the "rais" and I am pretty sure he does it to tick Nun up lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
Hahaha someone mentioned that people in the lakorn claims that they are Chinese yet they are speaking Thai. It's not the same as saying "I'm American"

I heard that BH has a better rating. Considering that now I can't wait until 2009 ends. I would like to see who gets nominated for awards and who actually wins. =D This year will be a difficult to determine who will grab most awards. Last year was too obvious. Sawan Bieng took most of the cakes =D
ch7 gets better rating regarless how suck their lakorns are so i wouldnt be surprise. at the end of the year who will grab most of the awards ^_^

im so sad that pip has to be janies real dad. what a twist!

fun

Expired Sarnie
^At first I hope it wouldn't be that way. But Jang is not a bad person. He truly loved Hue-sun.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg...i love the episodes so far...andrew n sara r so cute...its getting interesting...i'm begining to hate tah...for cheating on rome's sis...

YeuCandy

sarNie Egg
Actually after watching episode 3, I think Pip is not a bad person. I think the evil ones in this lakorn are Janie's aunt JingJing and her husband and son, Rome's close friend that betrayed him, and Pip's wife, Numpeung and maybe her brother.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Lols look at this. I came across it while at janiestudio, when janie and pip used to play together as n'ek and p'ek. credits to original owners

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
This is a great lakorn that I'd watch, but it's a bit confuse cuz they make the story pretty twisted...