Yok Lai Mek(Broadcast Thai)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Just finish ep2. Tik's passing put tears in my eyes! I love how Janie would always argue back and say what's right what's not. Even it's to her grandpa. Her aunt jing jing, she is sooo annoying! I just wanna strangle her. Her mouth never shuts up! Nampeung, i still pity her for having a jerk husband like Pip. I'm kind of starting to see Rome getting jealous when Janie is with Tah ^_^ Tah is getting on my last nerves too. Sarah, I love her! She's such a clumsy girl. Can't wait for the next episode. More scenes with Sarah and Andrew :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
so my sister convince me to watch the first ep and it's pretty good she said that if it was rteam she would love it even more...Janie's a great actress but there's something about her that bugs me and not finish her lakorns great ost
Well Rita wouldn't work in here. She looks nothing close to Chinese. Janie doesn't look Chinese either but she doesn't have any Caucasian features.

:lmao: I haven't started on episode 2 yet.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
I also just finished watching episode 2... :( I really wanted to see a lot of Tik Kanyarat, but oh wells...

So I kind of feel bad for Su Lin because she has such an unhappy life, and she has a crappy husband, but on the other hand, I find her quite selfish. She really put herself into that terrible situation. And how can you get with your best friend's ex? That's so unthinkable to me! And I was SO grossed out by Tah liking his own "cousin," until I found out the truth lol. Can't wait for romance to brew between Kat and Paul ^_^

ladysnlove

sarNie Egg
today ep didn't show much of rome and janie part, but i'm looking forward to this lakorn because it so good. just love the ost and story line.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i love love love loveeeee it! :) i cant wait til everything gets better! ahhhh! tik actually took my eyes outt.. :( i wonder if nampueng actually liked tik or not. lol its hard to telll! rome & janie are tooo cuteeeee! :yahoo: cant wait for tomorrrowsss ep.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
loving this storyline b/c the suspense makes you wonder...

hmmmm what's the truth is still hidden!

the g'pa seems very secretive
what the good aunt told her that it's not all the truth; what does that mean?
su lin she seems sincere but something in her eyes makes you wonder if that's what she truely feels
the brother has something hidden too
su lin's husband another character to look deep into...

cant wait until today's episode

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
just finished today's episode and I'm still loving it...not much of Rome and Janie but still good...I rewatched the beginning of ep 2 with Eng sub and I'm thinking that it will turn out that Kat is Tony's daughter rather than Jack...because when Tony came to see Huisan at the hospital and held her hand and said that it was him, she tightened her hand and said Kat's name and then "our daughter" and than said "I'm sorry" to Jack...wonder if the nice sister know the truth? Seems kinda like it....can't wait for next week's episodes

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Ahh, feel so sorry for everyone. Feel sorry for the girl in the wheelchair, whose husband loves her bestfriend. Feel sorry for Tony not being able to with the one he loves. Sounds like he really loves her. Feel sorry for Tik and Jack too. The grandpa even made me cry when he cried when Tik died.

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
I wouldn't be surprise if Janie is Jack's daughter. Tik could possibly have been pregnant, and turned to Jack and slept with him to make it seem like he was the father.

Vinny

sarNie Egg
I'm loving this lakorn also!!!! Love Janie...she is so pretty!!! Love her fashion and her make-up!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I found this lakorn a little interesting because of the secret that everyone have inside...but cnt beat JJRGKCT...love pae and aump

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg it was so sad when tik died. i love everyones wardrobe in here from guys to girls. janie look like a doll with her hair all puffy and curly

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
^I love Janie's hair in here too! It's so pretty!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
seems like there will be so many twist on things...

maybe paul's two friend stole his print to give to tony b/c tony mention about watch out for the so call friends that can back stab you and the other two looked like a cold chicken...

perhaps things didnt happen the way her dad told her; i'm so dieing to know the story ugh!!!

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
i love love love loveeeee it! :) i cant wait til everything gets better! ahhhh! tik actually took my eyes outt.. :( i wonder if nampueng actually liked tik or not. lol its hard to telll! rome & janie are tooo cuteeeee! :yahoo: cant wait for tomorrrowsss ep.
I'm with you on that one. I feel like Su Lin is evil...I'm trying to catch a look in her eyes that will give it away, but I'm not sure...On the other hand, she seems like she loves Hui Sun A LOT. Maybe she feels guilty? Idk lol.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
seems like there will be so many twist on things...

maybe paul's two friend stole his print to give to tony b/c tony mention about watch out for the so call friends that can back stab you and the other two looked like a cold chicken...

perhaps things didnt happen the way her dad told her; i'm so dieing to know the story ugh!!!
I feel bad for the p'ek, especially during that funeral scene you mentioned where he confronted Tony about having only a few friends who he can trust...so ironic. Andy is a thief for sure. He saw Paul's sketches in the hotel room scene in Thailand, and it's obvious that he stole them and sold them to Tony. Now Paul is gonna lose respect for Peter soon because Peter is trying to cheat on Peggy. Bad, bad boys lol.

kdwzain

sarNie Egg
arrr thx for the pics ka
they're still filming........while the lakorn on air!!!

the first pic.. the casts're watchin Yok lai mek from TV-mobile 555