Yok Lai Mek(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
the background song makes it more sad. gosh, love the instrument! very nice. the lakorn is well-put together. great storyline and not to mention cast too. alot of good looking actors/tress

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I usually don't watch janie's lakorn, but i shall admit than she is pretty good in this lakorn. more, im a fan of rome, so i will continue it. wanna say that the kid sister of janie and the boy friend of janie are really cute. they will be together, right?

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
wow, im soo confused about the storyline rite now...lol. i guess if u dont understand thai then it just makes it complicated...can u girls help clear a few things for me?

so janie's father (the one who raised her) isnt her real father?
was he married to tik before?
and then tik cheated on him and he left with janie?

these are just some of the things im a little confuse about....thanks.

btw, rome is :drool: :wub:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
wow, im soo confused about the storyline rite now...lol. i guess if u dont understand thai then it just makes it complicated...can u girls help clear a few things for me?

so janie's father (the one who raised her) isnt her real father? that is her father
was he married to tik before? yes he was married to tik before
and then tik cheated on him and he left with janie? he thought tik was getting back with her fiance which was pip(the guy that is married to the handicap girl nampueng)

cecilia

Staff member

so janie's father (the one who raised her) isnt her real father?
was he married to tik before?
and then tik cheated on him and he left with janie?

well. according to spoiler. Pip is her dad but according to what happen in episode 1, Jet is her dad. i'd be surprise too if they pull a twist at the end b/c of the whole issue that tik was still in love with Pip .. maybe they did have a love affair --- and jet just think Janie is his LOl ..

from what i've gathered from episode as to he married to tik, yes, he did .. b/c Tik found out that Nampueng also love Pip -- that's why she let go of Pip -- and turn to Janie's dad for comfort -- at the same time, found out his true feeling, she sorta force herself to marry Janie's dad-- her parent also against the whole marriage idea too .. but janie's dad said that the reason why he can survive those brutal attacks was b/c of her .. and since when he saw that Tik and Pip still have feeling for each other, that's when he decide to take Janie and fly back to thailand but since he don't have any relative in thailand, he left to go oversea and that's when he meet Sarah's mom and marry her -- which later produce Sarah .. so Sarah and Janie are half sister (according to 1st episode)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah I'm liking it so far. I haven't had a lakorn to watch in so long but now this one is great so far and Prajan See Roong.

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
i'm not a big fan of rome but i actually like this lakorn. it isn't too "nam naow" hahah.
and i agree, the song is beautiful!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Maybe Pat is not Pip's daughter. Maybe it might be a scheme? LOL it is so early to make assumption, we'll see.

judyp

sarNie Adult
:wub: :wub: i absolutely love the forehead kisses photos! i haven't started this yet. maybe tonight if i get a chance. so far, it sounds good!! :)

russe

sarNie Adult
Does any one know if Jaine has ever been in a remake lakorn? I don't think I've ever seen her in a remake before.... just curious. I'm going off the topic, anyway, she is really pretty here.

Bou

sarNie Adult
I just started watching this lakorn and I have got to say taht it is very goood!! and I also think Rome and Janie are a cute couple! cant wait to see what happens next. Oh and I love Sara Legge ( i think thats her last name) in here, last time i saw her was in nai grajork with dan, I hope she comes out with more lakorns. anyways sorry im going off topic! but can someone please explaiin to me what the title means? thanks!