Yog Vim Leej Twb?

sina

sarNie Egg
Hi,
I'm trying to look for the main song in this movie...... not sure if that's how you spell it but that's the best i can do.
The song played at the end of part 2 when the girl comes back as a spirit to take the boyfrind away. The setting was a the mountains.
anybody knows that title of the song? the singer? and where i can get it????

Thanks in Advance! ^_^

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
the singer is kwm lis (main guy in that movie)..song title is tshav muag los vig niam txiv...i think, but i dont kno where u can get it

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
perhaps, u can get it at a hMong store... i luv that song. :)
my sis used to have the cd.. but now its scratched..
u can't understand a thing.. haha.. :)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
OMG! this movie... my family was sooooo obsessed with it, it got me sooooo sick, i couldn't stand watching it again....so i hid the video and got into a lot of trouble when they found it under my bed.... LOL....funny how crazy Hmong ppl could become over movies...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Hi,
I'm trying to look for the main song in this movie...... not sure if that's how you spell it but that's the best i can do.
The song played at the end of part 2 when the girl comes back as a spirit to take the boyfrind away. The setting was a the mountains.
anybody knows that title of the song? the singer? and where i can get it????

Thanks in Advance! ^_^
oh! yes...i know that songs......it sing by kwm lis and maiv lis vaj......the title of that songs was called "ntshav muag los vim niam txiv"...welp i got the music video of all that songs.....but then my computer doesnt work for uploading or ripping video.....sorry....