Yog Sij Hawm Tig Tau Rov qab!

forevertogether

sarNie Egg
Today i just bought this movie and finished watching it...the movie is good and the story line is great. It was from the same creator that did the movie "Hlub Tsaj Txoj Sia"(Love beyond the love line)...well the movie is about love and belief...it started of how Tswj Xeeb(A lauj)and Paj Huab(NaLis Lis) is in love, but the Tswj Xeeb parent wouldnt agree for them to get marry cause both families have different belief...Tswj xeeb family go to church and Paj Huab family stay in shaman. Paj Huab parent did not have any problem with the differeces. Tswj Xeeb parent want Tswj Xeeb to get marry to Ci ntsa because both families went to the same church and have same belief. Well Tswj xeeb and Paj Huab were in a deep love and on Tswj Xeeb birthday, his mom plan to celebrate his birthday at the forest which Paj Huab wouldnt be able to come to his birthday. So Ci Ntsa would have a chance to be with Tswj Xeeb...There a shooting and Ci Ntsa witness the gangs shooting. The gangs saw Ci Ntsa and go after her. Tswj Xeeb help her and one of the gang hit him on his head with a stick and he went into a comas. Paj Huab willing to sacrifice her life for Tswj Xeeb. She do everything for Tswj Xeeb. The old woman tell Paj Huab that maybe the herb will help cure Tswj Xeeb so Paj Huab sacrifice herself and went to the mountian to find green herb. On that same day Ci Ntsa plan to leave Tswj Xeeb for another guy. Ci Ntsa went to visit Tswj Xeeb for the last time and that when Tswj Xeeb wake up. Ci Ntsa was the first one Tswj Xeeb see when he wake up..That why Tswj Xeeb thought that Ci Ntsa was the girl who always next to him when he was in a comas and that Ci Ntsa is willing to stay with him no matter what happen. Tswj Xeeb parent also lie to him that Ci Ntsa is always on his side when he was in a comas and do everything for him...On the day Tswj Xeeb married to Ci Ntsa, Paj Huab came to vist him, but he married.......Tswj Xeeb saw Paj Huab and remember that she was his lover...Paj Huab ran away. Tswj Xeeb was about to go after her, but his mom stop him and lie to him that Paj Huab is marry to another guy when he still in a comas...in that part i was like what the hell i thought she was a Jesus believer how could she lie to her own son...how could she try to separate them...well i dont want to ruin the rest of the movie so i not going to tell you guy the ending, but if any of you saw the movie and would like to share the ending...feel free the tell...

mokka

sarNie Adult
The movie is ok...
It focus a lot on what Paj Huab did for Tswj Xeeb... The only thing I don't like is the fact that everyone lies to Tswj Xeeb when he woke up from his coma

forevertogether

sarNie Egg
The movie is ok...
It focus a lot on what Paj Huab did for Tswj Xeeb... The only thing I don't like is the fact that everyone lies to Tswj Xeeb when he woke up from his coma
yep that true...while watching the movie i was mad at them for lying to Tswj xeeb especially the mom...

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
The movie is great and i give it 4 stars. Ya, this movie is all about religion and you guy should watch this movie

pyang

sarNie Egg
from the summary, this sounds like a hmong-american movie right? not in thailand?

sounds interesting. how's the acting? i can't stand watching movies where the actors can't act.

cookielee

sarNie Egg
For me this movie wasnt that great...it could of been better like the other movie produce by the production..
i also didnt like the ending...they should just ended the movie when the main actress died so that the title will go with the movie..

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
i havn't seen this movie yet but i just requested it at my public library. I'll see what i think of it after watching it.

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
oh i didn't get to finifh the movie. i just got to the part where the girl die. but overall the movie is ok.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I didn't like this movie..
It portrayed the guy as really weak and vulnerable and that he never really loved the main actress anyway. he don't deserve her.

her

sarNie Egg
does ani of u guys noe the song in thea..if ya'll do den plz let me noe...
thanx..