Yhark Jah Ruk Diew Jud Hai

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea the 2nd girl sing that theme song in this lakorn her nickname is rot may cute lol shes has a bf her age 19 and poo her bf is really taht nutt guy everyone should go wactch wan wan young wan yoo show the main characters came and talk about their life love school parents etc funny and cute

cecilia

Staff member
^haha..i was gonna said the same thing..i listen to today preview and i'm like..sound like poo at first..but then when it come to the high pitch ..i'm like..it sound like ROTMEY..:lol:..so i guess it was right..^^..she did sing it ..

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Does anyone have the theme and subtheme for this song if u do can u upload it for me n pm me with the link or just post it up in Buddie mEdia
THANKS ALOT

I am sooo behind ughhh mangs
i wanna see the kiss scene =[
BOOHOOO
I gotta dl it hehe

donna

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is getting a lot better. it just needs to speed up a little. poo is starting to wonder about the 2 guys. her mom thinks that they might be the same person. finally, haha. i want to see more sweet scenes between p'ek n n'ek. at first it was all about the 2nd couple

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Does anyone have the theme and subtheme for this song if u do can u upload it for me n pm me with the link or just post it up in Buddie mEdia
THANKS ALOT

I am sooo behind ughhh mangs
i wanna see the kiss scene =[
BOOHOOO
I gotta dl it hehe

I posted the theme song its not the original one because I had to split it from the lakorn itself but its good quality!!! :)

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
i am falling in love with this movie more and more each day! i just finished watching the talk show for this movie and i think that it is so cute how bon just tells everyone on the talkshow that he still loves nadia. awww,how cute?if i was nadia i would accept to be his gf.i mean i understand that she probably doesn't like him but they make such a cute couple! oh and i also love the part where he says lhong tang lhong pai tae lhong bon ussainai lhurp long wae mai sie jai or something like that.cute. :D

donna

sarNie Adult
she finally finds out that achee and chokedee are the same person. she was mad at him! and he finally realizes that he loves her. that's good. a reformed playboy

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Hey do you have da talkshow i wanna c? I luv Bon can u pleaz upload i don't wanna b a bother but i don't know where 2 go c it

SunStar

sarNie Elites
it was a cute show... except that it seems they're all so tense... i would like to see them more relax looking with each other... and geez.. the second guy looks VERY KOREAN!!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
she finally finds out that achee and chokedee are the same person. she was mad at him! and he finally realizes that he loves her. that's good. a reformed playboy
I wasn't going to give this lakorn a chance becasue of the opening credits. ....lol but just bc of what donna said..."reformed playboy" I'm going to give it a chance!!! LOL From the screencaps, now it sounds interesting, Thanx!!!!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I wasn't going to give this lakorn a chance becasue of the opening credits. ....lol but just bc of what donna said..."reformed playboy" I'm going to give it a chance!!! LOL From the screencaps, now it sounds interesting, Thanx!!!!

I felt the same way when I first saw the opening credits...I decided not to watch it. Then I ran out of stuff to watch and considering that I like both Bon and Poo, I gave it a shot and now I'M HOOKED!! It's such a cute lakorn. I find myself obsessively checking the buddie media section b/c I can't wait 'til the next episode comes out.