Yhark Jah Ruk Diew Jud Hai

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yes episode 1 was good and funny cant wait to see more of poo scene well ball is alright just he still ugly :lol: she change alot of outfit just in the first episode which is nice :)

sreencaps from episode 1

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I like this lakorn its really entertaining n funny I like Poo character alots she's smart n talkative I love strong n'ek

vina_lek

I love Bon from that lakorn w/ him, Nadia, Kade, Bua, etc!!! It seems like he is playing the same type of character in here which I LIKE!!! :wub: Not too fond of his hair in the one though. :huh:

I haven't been much into Poo but after seeing her in the lakorn w/ Win, Vier, Pancake, etc...I'm starting to like her. B)

cecilia

Staff member
i watched the first two episoe..and i'm hook..it's gonna be a good one..
poo have improve her acting skill..she cracked me up with her cute voice arguing back with BAll..theyr'e an adorable couple..i can't wait to see more episode..

Chi^And

sarNie Egg
Poo hav improve a lot from last time .....
She is always cute ... hehhehe

donna

sarNie Adult
i like the feel of this lakorn! the way they go at each other is hilarious. its getting very interesting and i can't wait to watch more! plus bon is cute. i liked him better in the one he was paired with nadia. he was hott in that one!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Me 2 i like him alot wit nadia but i don't think they would let her b nek but she actually pretty 2 they should b in comedy together they were hilarious in there last lakorn

an la

sarNie Hatchling
this is my kind of lakorn gook kik and funny, i am always cracking up, i loved when she dressed up as keo nah mah and bon said nobody would drug her because her face is a shield. i totally agree poo has improved, before i couldnt watch any of her lakorns. and its a plus that Rotmay and Oan are in it, i think their couple is funny too.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I finished watching the first 3 episodes and I must say that this lakorn is so entertaining. I can't wait to see what happens next. I love how they put on different disguises. Both Poo & Bon look great together. I'm definitely hooked on this lakorn.

July

sarNie Egg
thanks for da caps poo is pretty......love her outfits

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
poo's acting have really improved from that ruk dai mai lakorn... it is actually good, with good humour and cute fighting scenes between poo n bon

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I'm loving this lakorn. When I saw the opening, I thought it was going to be one of those stupid funny lakorns but it's actually really good. Poo has improved big time since the last time I saw her. Her Thai is getting better too. She's so cute and pretty!! Love that pink dress. Very flattering on her. And Bon. I loved him since the lakorn with Nadia. He's not super cute but there's something about him that attracts me to him. It's either his eyes or his smile.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Could somone sum up what's going on in this lakorn, i missed the first episode and possibly the second episode too.

donna

sarNie Adult
man this lakorn is so cute! i love it. i like the fighting that they do and i like the second couple. he has feelings for her but he doesn't admit to them. i wonder what other "people" they are going to transform into. haha can't wait to see more!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
totally agree i like the 2nd couple its so cute and sweet and poo disguse is so cute and funny kaew nai mah and the blonde chicks i love that scene