Yeng Tha Her

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Does he really have two wives?? I heard rumors that he married Ying Yang, but didn't know he already had another wife... I'm quite disgusted!
Yes, He does have two wives. My sis-in-law is friends with his 1st wife. But I thought he made Ying the 1st and made his other wife the 2nd so that way she won't get mad or something. BUT IDK.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
Yes, He does have two wives. My sis-in-law is friends with his 1st wife. But I thought he made Ying the 1st and made his other wife the 2nd so that way she won't get mad or something. BUT IDK.

ying is the first wife he married her first but he was already dating his other wife at the time. thats what i heard.

mokka

sarNie Adult
Never liked his movie so never watch it...

And I agreed with you girls about it... he is too full of himself. He really needs to step down from being a pe'k...

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I think this movie would've been good/interesting, BUT Yengtha
made himself the main character again so it probably won't be as
good. Lol. I'm such a hater towards him. I think his directing
etc is good but his acting? Eww. I don't like seeing him on
screen. He should stick with behind the scenes.

Ughh, him and his half naked scenes just make him look even worst
than before. So disturbing. Ruined my precious eyes!! Boyy, please
don't make yourself the main character again or else your reputation
is gonna get even worst.

Also can't believe that Maiv Lis Thoj would do scenes like this.
Well, she already did a bathing scene for her MV so what do I
expect.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think this movie would've been good/interesting, BUT Yengtha
made him the main character again so it probably won't be as
good. Lol. I'm such a hater towards him. I think his directing
etc is good but his acting? Eww. I don't like seeing him on
screen. He should stick with behind the scenes.

Ughh, him and his half naked scenes just make him look even worst
than before. So disturbing. Ruined my precious eyes!! Boyy, please
don't make yourself the main character again or else your reputation
is gonna get even worst.

Also can't believe that Maiv Lis Thoj would do scenes like this.
Well, she already did a bathing scene for her MV so what do I
expect.
Let's protest. Haha. Yes he needs to move on, to me he seems conceited, full of himself, due to the fact that he won't share the screen with anyone! Every movie that he produce/direct, he had to cast himself as the main lead. In every interview he says his next movie will be good will upgrade of some sort, I wonder if he just meant the sexual tension this is the only area I see him exploiting, the storyline is recycled nothing really new when you just throw your cards around slicing people up.

About Maiv Lis Thoj, don't really care about her anymore. Seems like a person who strive to make a living not because the love for music or acting but just to better status and butcher her face.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Let's protest. Haha. Yes he needs to move on, to me he seems conceited, full of himself, due to the fact that he won't share the screen with anyone! Every movie that he produce/direct, he had to cast himself as the main lead. In every interview he says his next movie will be good will upgrade of some sort, I wonder if he just meant the sexual tension this is the only area I see him exploiting, the storyline is recycled nothing really new when you just throw your cards around slicing people up.

About Maiv Lis Thoj, don't really care about her anymore. Seems like a person who strive to make a living not because the love for music or acting but just to better status and butcher her face.
HAha, TRUE! Couldn't have agreed more. He is really really greedy when it comes to the main actor and always gets a bunch of the "good looking" or popular Hmong girls to act in the movies with him AND rated pg-13/R scenes. His storylines are always something about fighting, getting revenge, bad/weird ass clothes etc.

You can tell that Maiv Lis Thoj is striving to get peoples attention by doing stuff like this. I heard that Hmong Nplog's would do anything to get to the U.S. but I never thought someone would use their body on screen just for attention etc. I used to think she was okay but ever since her album with her in a bathing suit, I think of her differently now.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid

Hahaha loLXD Couldn't agree more! LOLXD
I mean, I can see one reason why a director would cast him/herself is to make the funds cheaper so you won't have to hire someoneelse...but man, always as lead cast? LOL
that's just Way over.....but what can you say? He's the director. And some peeps might even say, nothing wrong with that.
LOL

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Hahaha loLXD Couldn't agree more! LOLXD
I mean, I can see one reason why a director would cast him/herself is to make the funds cheaper so you won't have to hire someoneelse...but man, always as lead cast? LOL
that's just Way over.....but what can you say? He's the director. And some peeps might even say, nothing wrong with that.
LOL
Lol. The people who finds nothing wrong with
it needs to get a check up on their brain.

Eck, doesn't he know that everyone's tired of
seeing his face as the main guy?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I believe he's just not on his own, I did see something that said HIFO contributed or is associate to "Imagination," YTH's production?, so HIFO should at least have a say in it, I don't know why they don't do anything. If you're an entertainment group you should at least reach out to the younger generation of entertainers, writers, etc. instead of just cuddling yourself in your own age group. I find it selfish.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I believe he's just not on his own, I did see something that said HIFO contributed or is associate to "Imagination," YTH's production?, so HIFO should at least have a say in it, I don't know why they don't do anything. If you're an entertainment group you should at least reach out to the younger generation of entertainers, writers, etc. instead of just cuddling yourself in your own age group. I find it selfish.
AHa, kinda slow but what's HIFO?

meenia

sarNie Adult
lol. hmong production still have a long way to go. I don't care much about the cast, hmong have got to get better script. There is this part in the movie, which i only seen that part. The part where main guy is sick n i think him and the cop girl was in the boat. She was talking, and then he puked out a lot of blood. I coudln't stop laughing, because she was in the middle of saying something. I don't know, but i thought he should have waited for her to finish talking, and then puke blood out..lol..