Yaya is she the next rising star for Ch3?

Yaya is she the next it thing for Ch3?

• Yes

Votes: 74 89.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
What do ya think? Is Yaya the next big thing for Ch3. She have four lakorn and rumor to have another up coming lakorn with Por T or Great.

She one of the few newbie from ch3 that is getting more popularity then the others newbies actresses.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, she is! I can't wait to see her with Mak! I hope someone will eng sub it. Hmmm.

tinah

sarNie Coma
she has four lakorn? i thought it was only 1 and another rumor lakorn with por. but yes, i believe she will be the next big thing of Ch3. she has a pretty popular fanbase now..i think this will be her and barrys year.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Will her lakorn is

1...Sitcom or lakorn :เพื่อนซี้ล่องหน with Tah Warit Tipgomut
2...Kularb Rai Narm with Rome
3...4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao with Berry
4...Tawan Deard with Mark

I think she also going to be in "Baan Gaan Mayohm" with Nat Nattarat and Namfon Patcharin this was a while back.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Will her lakorn is

I think she also going to be in "Baan Gaan Mayohm" with Nat Nattarat and Namfon Patcharin this was a while back.
They're remaking 'Dao Ruang' its the same producer as her current lakorn with Barry Nadech. The rumor of pra'nang
use to be Rome/Ploy now maybe it might be Yaya with Por thrisadee. From my lovely quote she can pass on as the next
Anne Thongprasom for the next future so good luck to her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Will her lakorn is

oh i thought u ment she has 4 upcoming lakorns lol. yea, shes also starring in the lakorn with nat/namfon. i dont think they will air that any time soon?

neena

sarNie Adult
this is def. barry and yaya's year!!! wow they are taking over so fast...its like 2008 all over again, when ateam took over, they were all over magazine covers and all, now yaya and nadech have like the same schedule, they are appearing everywhere together! but gotta admit, i love them!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
We can just name them the YTeam. I think the pair onscreen can be something like Barry/Yaya Yteam vs Mak/Mint Mteam.

mai92

sarNie Adult
i jUsT lOve bArry n yAyA...
hOpe sHe dO anOthER lAkoRn wIth BaRRy...
lOVe hEr...sHe's veRY cutE and sHE's hEllA gOod @ acTinG tOO..
aLsO..i lOVE bAry..hE's mY maN..:wub:
:D:D:D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Think I already said this, but Yaya is my new favorite! She's so adorable and talented. Will definitely look forward to more of her work.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
hoping she'll never ever get to do lakorn with Por T...Hes not cute looking at all. Big mouth and his voice...ewww...SORRY Fans...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yaya is so adorable! I didn't think she would be a good actress but she proved me wrong! This girl got some talent! Go Yaya!

somp9

sarNie Adult
I like Yaya and Berry. Their first lakorn was very success and hopefully they will pair again next year. Berry and Yaya team all the way.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hoping she'll never ever get to do lakorn with Por T...Hes not cute looking at all. Big mouth and his voice...ewww...SORRY Fans...
They're having one next year.. a remaking of Dao Ruang :cry1: so disappointing i also wish they don't get to pair
but didn't work.