matches the most

• Tye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tinah

sarNie Coma
after watching sai sueb, im liking yard with grate. they have such cute chemistry. as for her and tye, they are cute off screen but not much chemistry on screen. look wise, grate look more mature for yard and tye is like for her age. but in the end, i choose grate!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
such a hard decision, especially since both tye and great have really good chemistry with yard, but i chose TYE! they are just so cute together.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I loveee yard w/tyeeee! Grate looks weird, I'm not fond of him yett. I don't think he praek material yet :rolleyes: Are Tye and Yard holding hands in the first pics?? They are too cute together!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm this is hardd..
But I pick Grate. I actually think they are cute together.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhhhh.. i'll have to choose tye... cant i just choose both.. lmao.. haha..

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
GREAT all the way! I must say, Great&Yard look soooooo cute together! I'm in love with them. They have such good chemistry in SSD! I want them to date. Lol. That would be a dream come true!​

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I fell inlove with YARD and TYE so it's gonna be yard and tye.
I totally adore this pair. they look amazing on and off screen.
as for great, they look good too.

suezie

sarNie Juvenile
Grate is cutter but she looks better with tye

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
tye is hot him and yard make a hot couple but i also think she look cute with grate to but i just think tye is hotter then grate

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It'd be better if we had two options...I'd like Yard with Tye irl..but she's better off with Grate in tv dramas imo. Besides, atm, I'm all for Great. ;)

aicsos

sarNie Egg
i love the tye and yard coupling! funny thing is last night i was up until 5 am looking for their lakorns on the web to watch hah

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i would have to choose tye. :) i hope they would have another lakorn together but with more chemistry this time.