YANG DAO

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
here's something else i found

Dear my fellow reader,

I am very concern about Hmong and Laotian life in Laos. These website below was the
message that Hmong people opposed Dr. Yang Dao visited Laos in November 2002. Yang
Dao shared his planes for the Communist Laotian how to attack Hmong in Laos. The
Hmong Freedom Fighter also states that Yang Dao linked to the September 11 attacked
in World Trade Center, In New York and linked to many Communist country around the
world. You must listen carefully, then you will understand what is they talk about
Yang Dao. It isn't only Yang Dao, but many other members of Yang Dao too. Yang Dao
told the LPDR that they have to use Hmong people to kill Hmong people that is the
easier way for the Communist laotian to empty Hmong in Laos. Vientanetimes please
post my messages as soon as posible.

Thank you very much for your time.

Doua Vu,

http://www.factfinding.org

http://www.factfinding.org/Streaming/yang_toua_thao.htm

credit to: http://www.neeg.org/emails.217.html

i'm confused, how is he linked to the 911???.....

moonstar

sarNie Adult
^if you look in history, he have a record there ..
just ask any lao veteran, they'll give you the information on it.
of course, we don't have much in written text, so some might find it hard to believe.
but if 9/10 ppl that know him said the same thing and see some of the event happen according to it, doesn't evidences seem solid there?

It's still people seeing it happened and telling the stories to others without any solid evidences to prove and convince people like me. Even if Yang Dao is Vietnamese and any laos veteran can provide information about his background, that's not my concern. I don't care who his biological parents are and where he was born. My question and concern is whether he has any bad intention towards the Hmong people. We can not use one's ethnic background to define what MIGHT be his/her intention.

And what did he actually said in the recorded voice (?)? People interpret things differently depending on their believes so we can not depend on one person's interpretation/side of the story only. Plus I don't think 1 piece of evidence can convict someone of committing a crime. Therefore, unless there are more evidences like pictures, videos, or record conversations of Yang Dao, I will not believe it. It may be true that 9/10 agree that he's whatever but what are those people's relationship to him? Do they like/dislike him.

My intention is not to defend/attack anyone but my personal opinions and I apologize if I offended anyone.

[Edited] It could be that Dr. Yang Dao think very different from General Vang Pao but it doesn't necessary means he's a traitor. He probably didn't agree with GVP for participating in the Secret War, purchasing and supplying ammunitions to Hmong people in Laos, and many other things b/c he believes there is a better solution and war should be save for last? Who knows. Only he knows. Or maybe after trying over and over to prevent Hmong people from digging into holes yet they accuse him of being vietnamese and traitor cause him to no longer support and care about them which doesn't necessary means he would want them dead or maybe he does. From my understanding and observation, he doesn't really appear in public as before. You might interpret this as being a traitor and secretly planning to eliminate Hmong people in Laos, but i think he's probably just tired of dealing with the public after being accuse over and over. why would u want to help someone if they don't want u help. It could also be that those laos veterans doesn't want him in Laos to help Hmong people so they say bad things to lower his credibility. I am sure they are familiar with Dr. Yang Dao's relationship with the HMONG PEOPLE and know that saying a few words will be enough to get Hmong People to attack Hmong people.

Why can't the laos use hmong people to kill their own people?

moonstar

sarNie Adult
i'm confused, how is he linked to the 911???.....
I agree with u and I don't think that make any sense at all. Sounds like a bunch of false statements hoping to lower Yang Dao's credibility to me. AZN90, I'm glad u brought this topic up otherwise I wouldn't even know that this was going on. I'm not blaming u but those people tat release the informations.

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
here's something else i found

Dear my fellow reader,

I am very concern about Hmong and Laotian life in Laos. These website below was the
message that Hmong people opposed Dr. Yang Dao visited Laos in November 2002. Yang
Dao shared his planes for the Communist Laotian how to attack Hmong in Laos. The
Hmong Freedom Fighter also states that Yang Dao linked to the September 11 attacked
in World Trade Center, In New York and linked to many Communist country around the
world. You must listen carefully, then you will understand what is they talk about
Yang Dao. It isn't only Yang Dao, but many other members of Yang Dao too. Yang Dao
told the LPDR that they have to use Hmong people to kill Hmong people that is the
easier way for the Communist laotian to empty Hmong in Laos. Vientanetimes please
post my messages as soon as posible.

Thank you very much for your time.

Doua Vu,

http://www.factfinding.org

http://www.factfinding.org/Streaming/yang_toua_thao.htm

credit to: http://www.neeg.org/emails.217.html

It's not safe to put something like this in here...i hope u all ralize that. It's better and time to straight up our facts first...it's just not cool at all. SARNIE...hope u close down this topic. I find it very nonsense. it can cause u trouble too.

cecilia

Staff member
It's still people seeing it happened and telling the stories to others without any solid evidences to prove and convince people like me. Even if Yang Dao is Vietnamese and any laos veteran can provide information about his background, that's not my concern. I don't care who his biological parents are and where he was born. My question and concern is whether he has any bad intention towards the Hmong people. We can not use one's ethnic background to define what MIGHT be his/her intention.

And what did he actually said in the recorded voice (?)? People interpret things differently depending on their believes so we can not depend on one person's interpretation/side of the story only. Plus I don't think 1 piece of evidence can convict someone of committing a crime. Therefore, unless there are more evidences like pictures, videos, or record conversations of Yang Dao, I will not believe it. It may be true that 9/10 agree that he's whatever but what are those people's relationship to him? Do they like/dislike him.

My intention is not to defend/attack anyone but my personal opinions and I apologize if I offended anyone.

[Edited] It could be that Dr. Yang Dao think very different from General Vang Pao but it doesn't necessary means he's a traitor. He probably didn't agree with GVP for participating in the Secret War, purchasing and supplying ammunitions to Hmong people in Laos, and many other things b/c he believes there is a better solution and war should be save for last? Who knows. Only he knows. Or maybe after trying over and over to prevent Hmong people from digging into holes yet they accuse him of being vietnamese and traitor cause him to no longer support and care about them which doesn't necessary means he would want them dead or maybe he does. From my understanding and observation, he doesn't really appear in public as before. You might interpret this as being a traitor and secretly planning to eliminate Hmong people in Laos, but i think he's probably just tired of dealing with the public after being accuse over and over. why would u want to help someone if they don't want u help. It could also be that those laos veterans doesn't want him in Laos to help Hmong people so they say bad things to lower his credibility. I am sure they are familiar with Dr. Yang Dao's relationship with the HMONG PEOPLE and know that saying a few words will be enough to get Hmong People to attack Hmong people.

Why can't the laos use hmong people to kill their own people?
how is he helping the Hmong ppl. all i hear from him is to not fight, restrain yourself from protesting .. or calm yourself. leave it all to the UN. so far, UN have not done much ..

as for saying that GVP bought them ammunition, we dont' know b/c the evidence are not liable yet. that's why they keep rescheduling the court date. so for this case, i wont' jump in conclusion until the evidence are prove right.

as for doubting YANG DAO. well, if you ever go to one of his lecture conference/informative event, you can do the comparison of his info with some of the written literature and judge it for yourself. i heard him talk before and see flaw in his speech .. whether ppl trust him or not .. it's up to them but for me, i believe what i heard from the colonial and through my digging of info.

as for linking to 911 .. that, i have not heard before, first time seeing this .. so i can't judge from this either ..

moonstar

sarNie Adult
how is he helping the Hmong ppl. all i hear from him is to not fight, restrain yourself from protesting .. or calm yourself. leave it all to the UN. so far, UN have not done much ..

as for saying that GVP bought them ammunition, we dont' know b/c the evidence are not liable yet. that's why they keep rescheduling the court date. so for this case, i wont' jump in conclusion until the evidence are prove right.

as for doubting YANG DAO. well, if you ever go to one of his lecture conference/informative event, you can do the comparison of his info with some of the written literature and judge it for yourself. i heard him talk before and see flaw in his speech .. whether ppl trust him or not .. it's up to them but for me, i believe what i heard from the colonial and through my digging of info.

as for linking to 911 .. that, i have not heard before, first time seeing this .. so i can't judge from this either ..
I'm not picking side, but just stating that if someone wants to make a big claim like this he or she must be able to support it. About the vang pao case, thanks for the update. I thought they closed the case already but i guess i was wrong. I have never attended Yang Dao's lecture before so I don't know how much I can trust him either. We can leave the topic until there is clear evidence.

cecilia

Staff member
^yeah. i see what you mean too.
if i put myself in your shoe and not expose to any news.
i would say the same thing too ..

i reread what i wrote. it kind of sound like i'm angry or mad .. which i am not. lol
i didn't meant to have it come out sound that harsh :blush:
just to let everyone know, when i say you, i meant you as in whole , not you. you

but yeah. i see where you're heading and understood it well.

when you have time, i would recommend going to one of the lecture conference, there's lots to learn about Hmong politics.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
It's not safe to put something like this in here...i hope u all ralize that. It's better and time to straight up our facts first...it's just not cool at all. SARNIE...hope u close down this topic. I find it very nonsense. it can cause u trouble too.
what's wrong with posting this here??????????

moonstar

sarNie Adult
^yeah. i see what you mean too.
if i put myself in your shoe and not expose to any news.
i would say the same thing too ..

i reread what i wrote. it kind of sound like i'm angry or mad .. which i am not. lol
i didn't meant to have it come out sound that harsh :blush:
just to let everyone know, when i say you, i meant you as in whole , not you. you

but yeah. i see where you're heading and understood it well.

when you have time, i would recommend going to one of the lecture conference, there's lots to learn about Hmong politics.
Don't worry. I do the same thing u do. I write u but i meant we all as a whole.

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
I don't like Yang Dao or GVP either. There is no way that GVP is like Martin Luther King. You just can't compare GVP to Martin Luther King. I think it's an insult to MLK.

I guess Hmong people are like democrates and republicants. Those who like GVP will like him despite his wrong doings or whatever bad things he had done. Those who are against GVP and his group have their own reasons to not like him or Yang Dao. People have their own facts.

The Hmong community is corrupted. I hate politics. It's a good thing we live under America's law and leadership.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
To me...I think it's actually the Hmong leaders (well, the ones who claim they are) are the corrupted the ones. I believe there are good ones and bad ones. Just don't really know who's who.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't like Yang Dao or GVP either. There is no way that GVP is like Martin Luther King. You just can't compare GVP to Martin Luther King. I think it's an insult to MLK.

I guess Hmong people are like democrates and republicants. Those who like GVP will like him despite his wrong doings or whatever bad things he had done. Those who are against GVP and his group have their own reasons to not like him or Yang Dao. People have their own facts.

The Hmong community is corrupted. I hate politics. It's a good thing we live under America's law and leadership.
well, even if living under America's law and leadership, you still have to know your right as well as your own politic too.
as for me comparing him to martin luther king, i'm saying it b/c ppl respect GVP like African American do for MLK.
of course, race have different respect. what martin luther king did is a civil thing, make us all free.
just as GVP did for us Hmong ppl. he brought us here b/c of the war -- he didnt' just dump most of us there in laos ..
not sure if you get my point, but that's how i did my comparison of the two.
not totally implied that mlk and gvp are in the same level of politic, they both are different but receive the same respect ..

miyu

sarNie Egg
Dr.Yang Dao? for so long i havn't heard his name...
i understand why you dislike him, that letter was post on "HmongTime".
many reasons why he type up that paper, i don't know.. but all i know is that a lot of ppl are mad at him; even his close friend and the family of Yang.

i really feel sorry for GVP, now seeing him like this. i think its about time for YD to make a step and hlep the hmong, (im not asking him to help me, but to help those who are still hiding in the forest in laos, they're also hmong. if that doesnt' impact him much, they're also human too) we understand that YD's old, but just to let him know, he's not just nobody. he's somone who the hmong use to look up too. if he just ask a help regarding about hmong, im pretty sure there will be alot of young Hmong ppl out there who are welling to help him and create a better world for the hmong in laos and since YD said that he's good friend with LaoGoverment, maybe it will be easy for commuication.

but seeing him doing nothing like what he's doing right now, im sorry! just because he's getting old, don't tell me he's gonna use that to block up his wrongs? he have to understand why he come to u.s. and WHO back him up while he had the chance to come to u.s.??? is it because he wants a better living? isn't he a leader too? but what about his people from behind? Oopps, i guess they're nothing now as long as im save????! *roll eyes*

he's helping the laos government and all that.

here's a little of who he is.

A CALL FOR CALM FROM DR. YANG DAO

Dr. Yang Dao

I am a Hmong educator and scholar from Laos. I received my Ph. D. in social science at the Sorbonne, University of Paris, France, in 1972. During the Provisional Government of Laos (1974-1975), a result of the Vientiane Accords, signed by the Royal Lao Government and the Pathet Lao in February 1973, I was appointed by the King of Laos to the National Political Consultative Council (Laotian Congress). Today I am a U.S. citizen living in Minnesota.

On June 4, 2007, I was traveling abroad when General Vang Pao, a former military officer of the Royal Lao Army, was arrested in California along with a retired U.S. National Guard Lieutenant Colonel and 8 other Hmong local community leaders for "suspected violations of the Neutrality Act, the object of which was to engage in the violent overthrow of the sovereign government of Laos". (See U.S. Federal Court's official press release of June 4, 2007). Upon my return to the United States, I found the Hmong American community in a state of utter confusion.

While I profoundly regret the incident which led to General Vang Pao's being incarcerated in the U.S. federal prison of Sacramento, California (along with his team of the United Front for the National Liberation of Laos - "Neo Hom" in the Lao language), I firmly condemn violence of all forms, wherever it comes from, which threatens the life and security of humanity. However, I hope that the U.S. Federal Court will follow due process and assure that the accused have total access to legal counsel and get a fair trial based on "justice for all" in full respect of the U.S. Constitution.

Today, I make a solemn call for calm to all my Lao-Hmong countrymen living in the United States of America. For all U.S. residents and citizens, ignorance of the law is no excuse. Therefore, I ask each and everyone of you, Lao-Hmong Americans, to act as reasonable and responsible people by respecting our cultural traditions and the U.S. Constitution, which is the foundation of social justice and economic progress for the multi-cultural society of this great nation.

During the Vietnam War (1960-1975), at the request of the Royal Lao Government, the Kennedy Administration could not militarily intervene in Laos, a neutral country, as it did in South Vietnam where hundreds of thousands of U.S. troops were sent to defend the South Vietnamese Government. Instead, Washington sent the C.I.A. to Laos to equip and finance an irregular army, known as Special Guerilla Units (S.G.U.), made up of Lao, Hmong, Khmu, Mien, Lue and other Laotian ethnic groups, which fought a "secret war" under the leadership of the Royal Lao Army. After the Vietnam War ended in catastrophe (in April 1975), the Pathet Lao seized power in Laos (in May 1975). Tens of thousands of Laotians of all ethnic backgrounds began to leave the country to take the road of exile to refugee camps in Thailand. Therefore, the U.S. Government responded

Dr. Yang Dao's Call for Calm

June 22, 2007

to its moral obligation to offer political asylum in the United States to its former allies, the members of the S.G.U. and their families, along with other refugees from Laos.

In order to show our deep gratitude to the local and federal governments of the United States, we, the Laotians of all ethnic backgrounds, must respect the U.S. constitution and laws. As U.S. citizens, we have the duty and responsibility of serving our host nation with devotion and loyalty. All self-proclaimed "Laotian governments" in exile and resistance organizations based in the United States are illegal and must be disbanded immediately. I urge each and everyone of our multi-ethnic Laotian communities in the U.S. (including Lao, Hmong, Khmu, Mien, Thaidam and Lue Americans) to do their best to become productive U.S. citizens, to build a strong relationship with the local American community, and to work together to make this great nation a better place to live as well as to support our U.S. government foreign policy in promoting peace and international cooperation with all nations of the world, including Laos.

Yang Dao, Ph. D.

U.S. citizen and former member

of the National Political Consultative Council

of the Kingdom of Laos

Email: dr.yangdao@comcast.net

credit to: http://hmongtimes.com/main.asp?SectionID=3...&TM=1352.22

lovelylina

sarNie Egg
B**** what a hater... mann, i want to kick the hell out of him... he's lucky his ass was save my the HMONG people... people these days... I dont care about any of them... GVP OR YANG DAO... me no care about them...

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Laos is a BEAUTIFUL country. No one hate Laos(the land itself). But I couldn't say that some people who lived in it, is good people.

Yang Dao is not 100% hmong, he is only half. GVP adopted his ass when he was small cuz that bastard is a orphan! and who know that, that bastard would one day grow up and betrayed GVP. That bastard can do whatever he want, b/c in the United Stated he can't do shit. He is not getting any younger, so he is likely to die one day like any body else. I just can't wait til he get to hell, maybe mid-way to hell, he'll meet GVP, and then GVP can beat his ass up or something =) I just happen to talk shitty today, not in the mood today and I just happen to pass by this subject of YANG DAO, whom I hate with my guts!

So WHAT! IF MR.YANG DAO got a freaken DR. degree! SO WHAT! THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM SMARTER THAN HITLER! He trying to be the best of what? SHIT? I guess he is just one cocky ass, who wanted his stupid name be written into history! Ain't going to happen. Cuz Hmong doesn't really have a book written down about their history, and even if we do, he wouldn't even get 1 sentence on the book.

mydeepscar

sarNie Egg
after reading this leak documenet from wikileaks...I think it's Yang Dao who turn on Hmong people...very interesting....I wish Hmong hlub Hmong!

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2011/04/22/112655/cable-hmong-leader-provides-insights.html#ixzz1KJQEK4qY

oohlaa

sarNie Egg
all i know is that yang dao is a traitor to GVP.. GVP paid for his tuition so that he can come back and help the hmong peole.. he may have earn his PHD but like Pov Xyooj said: "tsuas muaj kev kawm txawj xwb tsis muaj kev tawm ntse." and i believe in this.. wisdom comes with age and if all you know in life are infos that you get from school and there's no real life experience, you'll never be smart or wise..