Yang Brothers

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
sounds interesting! i was going to buy this one or either the Xab Thoj...now i mihgt go and get this one also!thanks for teh upload! :D

lil_star

sarNie Egg
kewliez =] i jus finishd watchin dat ^^ i lyk their song wif 4 of em singin ^^

i spent tym checkn em out more than listenin to da song ^^ buh ish all gud ..

i wana hear more of tha other 2 bro`z sing ..sue singz most in that cd buh ish kwlz..confused wif tha other 2 introducd bro`z names =/

=]

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
DARN! Downlad Exceeded....I'll have to wait till tomorrow i gues....Now everyone stop Downloading it or else it's going to expire on me...LOL no, seriously this link better still work tomorrow....LOL....man i want to see it so bad right now....ohies....i'll go check at youtube for now.

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
There Hott, I can't wait to see the m/v But the sue yang brother Can really sing.
They all have talent.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmm... i don't know they kinda remind me of a bad hmong version of f4...only with worse hair...ok, i know i'm such a hater! i can't help it. eh...they is ok...for the truly fobby and fobulous...enjoy...that's just my two cents.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I'll try to but not sure since MV files are fairly big. I might make the other ones smaller than these two. I'll keep you informed. ^^
when u rip it, what format to u rip it to? cuz if u convert it into a mp4 with 3gp converter then, itll get smaller

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
is it just me that cant be able to see the similarities in the brothers? the only two that are similar are tub and sue and that's only on certain angles, not front view. Hmmmmmmm...
I still can't see resemblance either. But maybe that's because I haven't watched the MV's yet. Stupid download thingy is exceeded from downloading other things. TT__TT

Thanx for uploading the MVs na. XD

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
:unsure: I dont know which is which except for Tub. :wub: But I must say... the lil peanut one in the far back has a good voice. For some odd reason the one with the white tank annoys me. <_< The boys look all emotionless. But they are pretty cute. ;) I still think Tub's the hottiest. This is soooo worth buying just to drool over them. XDD...

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
not bad... it was HAIB KAWG...ehehe...i only watched the last one closely...the one with 4 of them on a field, and the sprinlers was on..lol...i think they all got nice voices...yes tub yaj is the better looking and better singer but i guess all of them got good voices..i dont noe if it was that i was watching the same mv over and over but i swear i saw like at least 2 where i think his name is SUE.. is like singing ang playing a guitar and theres like sum old guys in the back with instruments too...lol they looked so dead...

becki

sarNie Hatchling
hehehahhah... :loool: i saw the music video... it was dam... it bcause of the act it <_< ... made the video dam <_< .... but stil love the songs... :yahoo: the songs is nice...

rain7bin

sarNie Egg
intersting....the "Yang Bros" so is
the mv good? anyone? my anut was tellin me
about this the other day. never thought it would
be Tub Y. and his bros. good the hear all of the bros can sing.
maybe i'll get the mv this coming New Year.

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
ToT... I may be biased but Sue is it? He got like most of the songs in the album. Watching the karaoke is like just seeing him over and over. You see like 1 or 2 MVs of Tub, and then the other 2 doesnt even appear until the LAST song. TT__TT... I bought it to see BROTHERS not one dude hogging all the MVs and songs. argh... *walks away muttering*...

The last song was really nice to listen to cause there's actually four of them singing it.

s395299

sarNie Egg
That was exactly my thought...I wanted to see all of them sing together at least in three two five songs but oh well...