who looks better?

• yam

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • au

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
i mean i hear alot of ppl talk bout yam and au.. i mean i jus wanna kno who looks better?
plz ppl tel me...

yam siriwutana

au thanamas

ok jus tell me ur opinion....
well... my opinion i think dat yam siriwutana looks better; not sayin au is ugly but i guess she ok in yar pla gin...

credits: noiki

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i voted for au shes so pretty n cute with her chubby cheeks both of them are pretty but somehow i voted for au :lol: :wub:

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
i have to say that au looks better in this pic.. but yam is so much better in talent and of coruse in other photos!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Au..."O"MG...lol...jp...

well, i think that au and yam are, both, very cute girls, but au is definitely more beautuful.

meenia

sarNie Adult
YAM all the way.. the other girl looks older.. my opinion.... but i like yam more.. she got the beauty inside and outside of her. she's so cute...

Saifah

bite me x___
Yam for sure... love her from the beginning... love her forever... beautiful, and lovely, and support her all the way!!!

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Yam 100% of course. i like her since her first la korn nam jai mae and like her more and more. she's cute, pretty and a great actress plus she has good personality and make the cutes couple with Phone. Yam all the way too!!!

song

sarNie Egg
aom-yam but if you guy only want to know about yam-au ...so i said yam because i like and aom :wub: :wub: .......au okey .......... ^_^

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
i think that Yam look way better i like the innocent look in her, in mostly all of the movies she plays she was tough in her kind of way and i like that.:)