yajvaj's work

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
new one...thanks for the comment xxGREENxx

ok uh...i took this pic a while back maybe in the fall don't remember where i was going but somewhere in st.paul...hehe :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
wow thats really nice.. i really like the joy poster.. heres a tip. to make it more nicer.. try to use the eraser and erase the flower thats covering her face. :D

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
[/B]
tangmoe said:
wow thats really nice.. i really like the joy poster.. heres a tip. to make it more nicer.. try to use the eraser and erase the flower thats covering her face. :D
[post="148266"][/post]​

thank you sooo much for the tip tangmoe!! thanks again!! :D

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
thanks for the comment saifah!...i might not be updating anytime soon because something is wrong with my photoshop and i might not access to the net anymore!! :( but please do leave comments or tips!hehe...

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
nice and just like tangmoe have say use the eraser to erase the flower on her face... :D but overall i like it!!! keep more coming!!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ok i guess i would still get access to the net...thanks for the comment babe_girl...here's a new one...well i made it the other day... :D

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
thanks for the comment babe_gurl, and Lala Tsab...here a new one made today! :D

sorry something is wrong with my adobe, it makes the letter glow and looks fuzzy...

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
awww...it's Jerry! hehehe...great work!! keep more coming! :D

Mann

awww your artwork kis sooooo wonderful keep it up... i like it!! very nice...can;t wait for more i know it's gonna be pretty! :D