Yadech Delusions

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I guess these are kind of like 'real life' Yadech one-shot fanfics.
I've written one delusion already posted in GRGR thread.

NY Delusion 1
This one was inspired by their latest RS episode. I adore watching the casts’ reactions to their scenes and Yadech were just…irresistible. Translation credit goes to Wishy.
11/08/11
“But when you acted the love scenes, were you shy?”
“Yes,” the two answered.
Hell yeah, Nadech winced mentally.
He went on to explain that he sympathized with Yaya having to do those scenes, until they had to point out his red ears. Damn, he knew he shouldn’t have let the stylist put his hair up for today’s shooting. The RS hosts were the most vicious teasers he’d faced, as endearing a bunch as they were. He had expected no mercy from them, and so, Nadech laughed along with the rest, Yaya’s hearty giggle ringing in his ear.
P’Num announced the scenes were going to be played. Yaya laughed shyly when the gecko face scene played.
Argh, she thought, remembering why she had succeeded in Nangfah’s silliness. “That’s it, his ear is really red!” she pointed. What she left out was the lingering sensation of feeling his ears warm up during that scene. She recalled catching his eyes while making fun of him as Nangfah and had nearly slipped out of character, before remembering to be playful again with so much conviction that no one could have argued she was a seven year old.
The way he looked at her when acting most oftentimes brought out the right emotions for their scenes…But once in a while, his eyes provoked a different type of emotion from her that she knew had not been scripted.
Their morning after the wedding played and Nadech’s mouth went dry. He willed himself to keep a straight but relaxed face.
Oh gosh, Yaya pressed her hands to her cheeks.
The boat scene. Nangfah ran into Saichon’s arms, and Nadech’s lips stretched uncontrollably into a smile.
Saichon smacked a peck on Nangfah’s cheeks, and Nadech’s smile nearly split his face. Would it be a crime if he kept the memories of those scenes in his heart forever? Nadech made a comment to P’Ling for the sake of turning away from the screen.
They were definitely going for the kill. The swing scene—the EFFING swing scene. Nadech could only credit it to a miracle that he had been able to keep going, even after they kissed straight on. Vividly, the scene ran through his mind: Yaya looking over her left shoulder and out of the blue, he impulsively leaned close when she turned to her right…Their lips met.
He couldn’t hold it in anymore. A silent giddy laugh escaped him as he bowed his head for a second, fingertips on his brow that always gave him away.
Beside him, Yaya once more couldn’t help giggling over their cheesy Eskimo kiss that P’Nadech had initiated. It was the only way her face wouldn’t turn scarlet from being so embarrassed to watch these scenes with Nadech right next to her. While filming the lakorn, they always checked themselves in the monitor after the scenes but this was an entirely different perspective to things.
They moved on to the topic of forehead promises and Nadech shifted in his seat. They both already knew the demonstration was coming. This was easier then peeling a banana when done in front of P’Aew, the crew, and the cameramen in comparison to these fan girls who watched so breathlessly that Nadech himself felt the anticipation of leaning in close to Yaya. Yaya too felt the pressure of trying to make this not a big deal while at the same time not being too obviously opposed to putting herself in a position where her heart could easily start skipping. She pulled away at what she deemed an appropriate length of time.
“…is it possible for this couple to be in love for real?”
Nadech didn’t know how many times he would be asked that question while he maintained the profession as actor, and worse, he didn’t know how long he could steadily use the same answer. Either the antifans were right and he needed a new n’ek, or he had to get his arse out of ET asap.
“Is it okay if they date for real?!”
“OKAY!!!” came the synchronized shout of the audience to Kalamare’s question of letting them date.
Yaya shrunk inside. If only it was as simple as getting the fans’ permission.
“The water drips on the rock every day, the rock can be eroded,” P’Num said.
Why did P’Num have to say something that actually made sense every now and then, Nadech growled mentally, so that the explanation he tried to string together came out haltingly, and then they pointed out his freaking red ears AGAIN.
When the hosts succeeded in drowning out Nadech, Yaya thought she’d try to save them both. “…we film together often so I feel that…” she jerked her thumb at Nadech, “he’s my brother. I dunno…” she caught his eye, “Right?” He was looking so unsure that she panicked and punched his shoulder and squeaked, “P’Nadech!” to the squeals from the fanclubs.
Kalamare’s standing comment that they would miss each other one day when they had no lakorn to film together twisted Yaya’s stomach. If truth be told, she had been avoiding that thought for days now, not wanting to dampen the light that Nadech’s presence brought into her every day life.
Meanwhile, Nadech took in Lings talk of feeling ‘IN’ to the acting and wanted to bury his face in his hands. He didn’t even want to count how many months it had been since P’Aew had advised them solemnly that to be able to act as if they loved each other, they would have to believe they really did—how many months it had been since that belief had harnessed itself permanently into the chambers of his heart. And all he could do was smile and continue the act with Yaya beside him.
-------------

The following is credited to lakornkiki for requesting and giving this idea. Dedicated to all who are craving for Yadech. Part 2 will come when I'm done writing.

NY Delusion 2.1

A snowflake brushed the tip of Nadech’s nose. Soon, the bright gray sky sprinkled down more tiny crystals to join a white earth. Through the white flurry, a mirage danced in front of Nadech, cheeks pink, hair glossy, laughter alive and echoing through his heart.

“Did you know that Oslo was destroyed by fire a few times in its history?”

“Huh, I don’t remember being around that long.”

She looked at him questioningly.

“You know, because I’m just so hot that the city catches fire,” he laughed while she rolled her eyes and stifled her own smile at his lame joke.

“Did you know that from the air, Oslo looks like a horseshoe—“

“Hey, did you memorize the Wikipedia of Oslo or what?”

Yaya winced, avoiding his eyes. “Uh…”

“Or are you trying to avoid me?”

“What are you talking about? I’m here with you aren’t I?”

“Well you don’t sound like you want to be. If you have something else you’d rather be doing, just say so and I’ll return to my hotel and leave you in peace.” Nadech pouted and thrust his hands in his pocket.

“Uh, no, that’s not it. I just…” She hurried to catch hold of his elbow. “I was just caught off guard by your arrival. Weren’t you supposed to go back to Thailand right after the Fino event?”

Nadech sighed. At his insistence, after the event was over and he’d filmed the commercial within one day and night, he requested two days away. His conscience had throbbed with yearning, distinctly feeling Yaya’s absence as if he’d lost an arm. A more sentimental comparison might be that he’d lost his heart, but Nadech was too distracted to think of this. What was he doing here?

He glanced over at Yaya, a sleek bob wigged over her real hair. He had donned himself in his old glasses and pulled a beanie far down over his head. Doubts rose in him, finally owning up to the risks he’d taken in coming after her.

“Yaya, I’m sorry for coming on such short notice and for…putting you in an uncomfortable situation. You probably want to spend as much time with your family as possible. Thanks for meeting me today. I’ll see you when you get back.”

Yaya knew she should let him go. Nothing good could come from them acting on their emotions. Sure, they might begin a wonderful bond that was already founded on their trust as friends, they might have brilliant memories due to their compatible personalities, they might blossom into a relationship she would regret missing out on, they might have each other through thick and thin, but what was that when compared to the trouble of the lousy media?

Nadech thought his eyes were deceiving him when the door peephole showed him a face he didn’t think could possibly be there.
He opened the door and found that she was not a figment of his imagination, all her crimson glow was real and tangible.

“Aren’t you going to invite me in?”

“Uh, I, yeah, c-come in.”

They sat opposite each other at the small circular dining table, trying and failing to keep their eyes off the person in front of them. She had freed her hair and it swirled in loose waves down her shoulder, catching the light from above.

“Will your parents wonder?”

“I told them I was staying over at a friend’s.”

“You won’t miss your family?”

“You’re like my family too,” she replied without thinking and froze for a second. “Um…” how was she going to cover up that she missed him that much?

Nadech mentally held his heart still while she stuttered.

“What I mean is…you know, you’re my brother.”

Brother. He stood and grimaced at the window, wishing the snow storm could just sweep him away from that tiring word.

Yaya followed towards him. Suddenly, he had pulled her so that her back was against the window, bracing his hands on the frames on her left and right, and eyes capturing hers. “Can we not use acts or manners today? Can you tell me…No, let me tell you exactly why I came here.” Before she lost sight of him completely as a possible love interest. “I like you. A lot.”

Yaya gripped the window ledge, paralyzed by the strength of his gaze and his words. Not to mention the position they were left butterflies in her stomach.

“I’m sure I’ve given it away before but you’re tactful enough of a person to ignore it. But I can’t ignore it and I can’t ignore the way sometimes,” he took a deep breath, “sometimes I sense that you feel the same way.”

Gulping, she couldn’t speak.

“I know this isn’t the best time, but when will there ever be a good time for us to become…US? Can you give me any hope at all? Because if you can, I want us to be honest with each other from now on.” And make sure he didn't let her go.

As if the approaching clouds outside had sent a blizzard of courage into her, Yaya lifted her lashes and nodded.

Heart hammering, Nadech placed a finger under her chin and craned his neck for their first kiss. Brief and gentle as a snowflake, it melted upon her lips and made him thirst for more, so he kissed her again.

Light broke out through the curtains, illuminating the new lovers in the first minutes of their acceptance for feelings too precious to push away.

Now back at their seats, Nadech cleared his throat. “So…I’ll have to leave tomorrow like I promised P’A. But I’ll pick you up at the airport when you return.”

She whipped her head up. “No. You can’t.”

Taken aback, he asked, “Why not?”

“Because people will know that we’re…” She shyly looked away from his smile. “We can’t let anyone know.”

“But I was going to tell P’A and ask him to help settle a press conference—“

“Are you out of your mind?!” She jumped up. “You were really going to have this announced?”

“Well, w…why not? Surely you don’t think we could keep this from our managers? Or,” Nadech went from trying to explain his practical thoughts to panicking, “You don’t want us to actually be a couple?!”

“No!” She shook her head, “Of course it’s not that.”

“Aow, then why? Wouldn’t hiding just make life harder?”

“Announcing it would make life harder,” she crossed her arms. “We hardly have any privacy as it is. Do you think we could have a personal relationship if the public knew we were dating? I know without a doubt that making US public will only put more strain on our relationship that’s barely started.”

“But it only depends on US, doesn’t it? If we don’t let anything trivial like our career stand in the way…” he trailed off seeing she was not going to be convinced by this. “Well…what about our parents? I suppose you want to keep this from them too?”

Slightly hurt by this she turned away. “I had no intentions of hiding this from our parents. But don’t you see that if anything, it’s for their sake too? I don’t want them to be disappointed in us by making this a big matter.”

“But it IS a big deal!”

“You still don’t get it. I KNOW, I know that. That’s why we have to make it a small matter from everyone except those who are most important to us. Telling the media is like allowing them to stick their nose into our lives and this time it’s not some play to endorse. If we can’t separate business and life from the start, who knows how this will end.”
A lump formed in her throat seeing his discontent. "But if I'm making things too hard for you, there doesn't have to be a beginning at all." She spared him one fierce glance before rushing her coat on leaving.

Nadech dropped his head down on the table in frustration. How could hiding make things worse than they might be? But instinctively, he refused to let her run away, refused to let her make this day a less-than real dream. He ran through the room and out the door.

Shit. Why were the elevators not coming? This was not the time in his life when a lakorn moment should be happening dammit! Clenching his jaw against the thought that he was about to lose her, Nadech ripped the emergency exit door open and practically skipped five steps at a time all the way down to the lobby.
There! She had just passed through the revolving doors.

He blocked her path, panting. “Okay, okay,” he gave in. “We don’t have to tell them. We don’t have to tell anyone until the time is right." She stood her ground, listening. "It doesn't matter how long, or how difficult things are. Because no matter what, I'm not afraid anyway. I’m not going to let something like the media corrupt us and get in my way of being with you.”

Instantly, she hurled herself into his chest. “Was it that hard to realize the safety issues of this? You should have just accepted right away you idiot!”

“I’m sorry,” he tried not to laugh but couldn’t help it. He was too happy, too relieved. “I get it now. I’m sorry for being such a stubborn mule.”

She gave him a single punch to the shoulder before soothing it with her embrace that he couldn’t have helped becoming used to in the few years they’d worked together. “Duh. You don’t think I’m going to let you go either do you?”

“But you…” he shook his head, “you almost just did.”

“Only because you wouldn’t see reason. Gosh, men and their rashness.” She sniffled.

“Your nose is all red.”

“Because of you!” she accused. “This whole thing is because of you.” Which almost made his heart falter guiltily. If she would rather be spared the exhaustion of being in a hidden relationship with him...

“All this time, YOU taking up the space in my mind and distracting me when I have enough to do with work and school. It’s all your fault that I l-like you.”

Those were the magic words. “Then I gladly plead guilty.” He nuzzled her face.

“Don’t,” she objected weakly, “My face is all wet. Hmph, I bet my tears will freeze on my face.”

“Bet you I could melt them.” And he kissed away her tears, kissed her red nose, kissed her lips that trembled with endless smiles.

Year 2

Sometimes they ate out and traveled around the city. Sometimes they stayed in and talked, for it was easy enough to talk for hours with the person who you never tired of looking at or listening to.

Once, Yaya had the most fun introducing Nadech to her dad officially as her boyfriend and watching him being flustered beforehand. But once he was in front of her dad, he was as cool and comfortable as if they’d known each other years, despite the slight language barrier.

It helped that Yaya had helped him improve his English, and not without plenty of rewards in the form of kisses and other such exchanges.

That day, on their second anniversary as a couple, the skies were clear, the grass was only dusted lightly with sky powder and birds could be heard chirping nearby.

As they settled down on a bench, he fixed her scarf around her neck and said in English, “Your scarf is pretty.”

“Thanks!”

He puckered his lips and she playfully pushed his face. “That sentence was easy!”

“Hmph,” he bowed his head. Nadech then snapped his fingers and pulled out a pocket dictionary. “The summarization of your catatrophism leads the annunciatory morphophonemic that escaped by alterable extrajudicial philologic—“

Bursting out laughing she exclaimed, “Enough! Do you even know what those words mean?”

“Philologic means love of logic.”

“No it doesn’t.”

“Then what does it mean?”

Nadech smiled in satisfaction as Yaya obviously didn’t know either and he refused to hand over the dictionary. He pointed to his lips. “Na? Just once pleeeeease?”

She yielded and held his face with her mittened hands, pressing her lips firmly against his, but he stopped her before she pulled back, and proceeded with multiple pecks and smacks of his lips.

“Nadech!” she shrieked with giddy. “Stop it!”

“That’s like asking me to stop breathing.”

“Then you’re just going to have to. Aren’t you embarrassed?”

He frowned and sucked in a powerful breath, then pressed his lips tight.

“Nadech?” Yaya shook his arm. “Hey I was kidding, don’t hold your breath. Hey!”

He grumpily scooted further from her.

“I was kidding. Please, stop.” She saw his face turning red. “P’Nadech, this isn’t funny. Stop.” Her mouth twisted in concern and she kneeled on the bench to reach a peck onto his cheek. He finally opened his mouth for breath, arms wrapping around her like a spoiled child.

“You’re crazy, you know that?” She mumbled tenderly, tugging his hood down securely.

“But you still love me don’t you?”

She looked away quickly.

After a few moments silence, he asked. “There’s a scene in the lakorn that I need to rehearse. Can you help me out?”

She nodded willingly. He directed for her to stand at one spot. Then he put on a stern mask and strode towards her, pausing for a moment, then slipped his hand on the back of her head to reel her in for his most passionate kiss yet.

“Doesn’t this scene have any dialogue?” she gasped with laughter, coming up for air.

“Yes there is.” He suddenly looked very serious so that she could tell this wasn’t any rehearsing at all. “I love you.”

Her smile stretched and he admired her flushed cheeks. She laced her fingers behind his neck and replied, “I love you too.”

to be continued-------------

jjinxx

jjinxxy - THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU so much na ka. I am running around x-mas shopping today so can't concentrate on this yet. Will read every word tonight na ka. LOVE YOU so much. Thank you again na. xoxoxo kiki

Asy

sarNie Immature
For some reason, I couldn't read the spoiler. :facepalm: So, jjinxx would you mind to post the NY Delusion 1 here? Sorry, hehe.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
NY Delusion 2.2

Year 3

HEADLINES: Yadech Dominates Screen

Year 4

HEADLINES: Tired of the Cycle
“How has the audience received your new lakorn with kookwan Nadech?”
“I’m very pleased with the reception.”
“Many people say they are tired of the same pairing.”
“As long as the elders approve and the fans welcome us, we’ll keep working together.”

HEADLINES: Yaya Denies Having Boyfriend
“Please identify the person in the photos.”
“The person was a close family friend.”
“You grew up with many dara friends. Was the p’chai in Oslo Alex, your latest p’ek before leaving for your education?”
“Have you gotten tired of Nadech?”
“What are your future plans with your male friend?”
“I can’t predict what might happen. For this person, he is only a friend from my dad’s city. Alex has nothing to do with it.”

HEADLINES: Nadech Out with ‘Close Friend’
“Do you deny that you were seen shopping with Marie?”
“We went as a group with some costars.”
“What about the rumor that you are secretly trying to catch Yaya’s attention? You were seen supporting Marie at her latest fashion event.”
“I went to support her as a brother. As for Yaya, she’s abroad, but we’re still friends the same as always.”

Yaya listlessly leaned by the window of their room in Oslo. Their schedules along with her studies had kept them nearly three months apart and their appointment today was not going to happen. She couldn’t resist making the trip herself though. The world kept turning, disturbed now and then with far-fetched rumors and loneliness. To her amazement and gratitude, nothing extreme had happened to create a rift between her and her man. The snow would keep her company while she imagined Nadech’s hand was in hers. Funny the way they had withstood all types of weather together, from calm tropic skies to rolling grassy mountains. And yet, the chilly pure white precipitate was what reminded her of him most—perhaps because she knew he would always be there to kindle warmth in her.

But it wasn’t going to be today. A storm had settled itself comfortably in the sky and she wouldn’t be able to go out and visit their little playgrounds either.

The door flew open then shut.

Astonished, Yaya’s eyes fell on him as he stood there panting, disheveled and as handsome as ever, because she knew he must have ran all the way up to her.

“I thought you weren’t coming,” she said quietly.

“I’m not scared of a bit of snow,” he answered and there was a certain scorching look in his eyes as he tossed aside his jacket and took wide steps to reach her, leading her into his arms for a deep kiss to make up for all the absent ones they’d missed. Certainly neither was to be satisfied easily, not even when their breathing grew ragged, for it felt vital to drink in as much of one another as possible. How silly all those rumors and accusations appeared when the two knew just how in love they were and were constantly reminded of this with a single word or glance.

She pushed his hair away from his forehead. “How are you? You weren’t feeling well last month.”

“I’m good now.”

“Be careful.” She sighed. “They say when you go into the entertainment business, your body isn’t yours anymore, it belongs to everyone else and whether you survive or not depends on how well you take care of yourself.”

Hand resting on her hip, Nadech pressed his forehead to hers. “There’s nothing more important than making sure I survive so that I can take care of one other person.” His passionate eyes hungrily devoured the beautiful vision of her face. Every interview and explanation of his love life that he’d given had amused him to the core. To think he had been able to hide from the world the person his heart beats for all this time. “I’ll never disappoint you. This body and heart and soul are all yours.”

She welcomed his subsequent kisses that blistered on her lips, making her crave his touch and breaths. Hands slid up to cling to his shoulders, that same reliable strength she missed.

There was no question of propriety, no question of timing or of holding back for the sake of goodness. Nothing mattered more to Nadech than the rightful claiming of a heart that had been born for him and taught him what life was worth living for.

Layers fell away, now unnecessary as their skin grew flushed from desire. The two joined body and soul in a little tempest of pleasure all their own, while the windows steamed up, not allowing an ounce of the icy blizzard to slip inside and interrupt their loving.

Year 5

HEADLINES: Nadech Accepts Major Role on Big Screen

HEADLINES: Trouble On Set
“What was the disagreement with the director about?”
“I wasn’t allowed time away. It was a request I made before accepting the role, so I stood my ground.”
“Will this hinder the movie’s progress?”
“We’re filming on schedule so there shouldn’t be a problem.”

Year 6

HEADLINES: Yaya Returns from Studying Abroad

HEADLINES: Back by Demand—Yadech’s Latest Project
“You two haven’t worked for so long, are you still confident of your onscreen presence?”
“There shouldn’t be any problems. We’ve grown, matured, gained experience but we’re still the same two people.”
“Before, you said you were too young and busy with work to think about love. Should fans still give up any ideas of you being together in real life?”
“Nothing is guaranteed in real life. It’s hard to answer because if it’s meant to happen, then it will.”
“For now, we’re focusing on work more than ever.”

Year 7

HEADLINES: Yadech’s Successful Comeback

“A Yadech fan sent me some gifts and it reminded me to drop by the website. They’re all so cute,” she smiled at how beautiful the site dedicated to the two of them by wonderful fans had been. “And I checked out the fanfic section…”

“Mhm?” he nodded for her to go on when she frowned slightly.

“And one of the writers…creepily knows entirely too much about us,” she concluded.

“But it’s just fanfiction, right?” Nadech pointed out. “No matter how hardcore fans are, they wouldn’t actually BELIEVE their own fictional stories.”

“Let’s hope not.” She always felt paranoid when she saw people holding cameras out on the streets. But nothing could hinder her from these anniversaries away from everyone that just let her rest in the arms of Nadech.

Nadech lounged on his side and kissed her hand. “So, do any of the fanfics have weddings in them?”

She thought. “Not sure.”

He took a deep breath and sat up. “Let’s go out for a bit.”

After finishing lunch, they ventured into the park. It was the same park from seven years ago when he had felt hopeless and left, and when she had gathered hope and went after him. The holiday spirits haunted the park in the forms of wreaths and bells jingling from the trees and streetlamps.

He was strolling ahead and she realized a napkin from the restaurant had flown out of his pocket. Yaya crouched to pick it up.

“Nadech, do you realize you’re littering?” He either didn’t hear her or was ignoring her and another napkin fell from his pocket. Huffing, she picked that one up too and finally noticed there was writing on the napkins.

Five in total, she straightened up and read them in order.

*Work and pride were all that mattered, until a farm mistress came and ignited the flames of my heart.

Afraid of stumbling along the road, I kept my head down. But one day, I risked it and lifted my eyes to heaven. An angel had been sent to me.

Fortune deemed me worthy of her presence. I wanted to be the sun sheltering my precious world with warmth.

I traveled to a foreign land. A strange little lady continued to conquer the darkness in the heart of this warrior.

It was not bravery, but the essence of my existence to protect my princess, to hold harm at bay, to lay down my life for her.

“Eh, look at this.”

She looked up to see him standing next to a snowman, beautifully sculpted with a matching scarf and hat set that she had bought for Nadech last year.

On the snowman’s right stick arm, a square of paper was speared onto the end.

You came to me in many forms, but most breath-taking is that you came as you. Tell me that you’ll accept me. Grant me the honor of living with, of growing old with, of blessing every minute of my day with you. I love you. Will you marry me?
“I think he has something for you.” Nadech flicked a shiny object on the snowman’s left branch-arm. Yaya’s heart pulsed strongly as he pulled the ring off, scooped up her empty hand and asked, “Your answer?”

Smiling cheekily, she replied, “Yes, I’ll marry Mr. Snowman.”

He grinned back with as much sass, “Don’t think I’m afraid to change my surname.” At this, she allowed him to fill the diamond ring with her finger.

Nadech filled his lungs with the cool fresh air, entangled with the festive atmosphere of holidays and best of all, the triumph of a love that had never wavered.

HEADLINES: Favorite Kookwan Shocks Thailand—Engagement Announced
HEADLINES: Onscreen and Offscreen Lovers Sighted Vacationing in Winter Wonderland

The nine years that passed were interrupted when something smacked Nadech in the back. Swiveling around, he narrowly avoided an oncoming snowball. “What do you think you’re doing?”

Hand on her hips, Yaya glared at him. “Were you checking out that lady?”

Glancing around, Nadech noticed the bundled up form that disappeared into the road; he couldn’t even tell if it was man or woman.

“No I was not. Although I WAS thinking about a woman.”

Affronted, Yaya’s lips parted as if she was too appalled to say anything. She turned on her heel, but before making it two steps, a snowball hit her. “Hey! What the heck!” She stomped through the thin sheet of snow blanketing the sidewalk to Nadech. “Why did you hit me with a snowball? Huh? That was so immature!”

“Whaaa? You’re the one who started it,” he pointed out. “And is it mature of you to be getting jealous?”

“Whatever.” She flipped her hair in his face and marched away. “AUGH! Nadech Kugimiya!”

“Yaya Kugimiya!” He laughed loud and freely, having just tackled her into a ready pile of snow which was plentiful in the park they had been strolling in.

“Great, I’m covered in snow now. I hope you’re happy.”

“I’m very happy. You know why?”

She grumpily folded her arms but he relentlessly tugged her into his hug, ignoring her sulking. “Because the woman I was thinking about is real and with me right now and will be mine for the rest of our lives.”

She softened up and turned to face him, her honey orbs lost in his chocolate eyes that sparkled with undeniable affection. There was no one else in the vicinity of the park, but for what it was worth, Nadech and Yaya might as well have been the only two people in the world at that moment. The snow drifted lazily, shielding the lovers from everything but themselves.

“Happy anniversary. I love you, so much. I could never look at anyone else.”

She blushed as if this was the first time he had spoken sweetly to her. “What if I wanted you to look at and take care of someone else?”

“Hm?” he asked, confused.

Slowly, she slipped his bare hand under her coat, placing his palm on her stomach.

“Yaya, my hand’s going to make you cold,” he protested since he’d forgotten his gloves at the house and the frosty air had helped itself to his fingers.

Her smiled grew. “We could never be cold…as long as we have you with us, you’ll be the sun that keeps us warm.”

His mind quickly reached a conclusion for her words, and several breathless seconds after, Nadech stuttered, “Y-you mean…we’re—you and—“

“Yes,” she cut in giggling at his amazed expression.

“OH MY GOSH!” he promptly swept them both up onto their feet. “OH MY GOSH, you’re pregnant! You’re pregnant!”

“SHHHHHHHHH!” Yaya looked embarrassedly around the park. “Why are you shouting?”

“If I could transform into a microphone right now I would be able to announce to the entire world! Yaya is going to have my baby! I’m going to be a father! WHOOOOOO!” Nadech was drunk with a wild euphoria.

“Crazy! Will you quiet down?” But she was unable to control her own giddiness at his endearing reaction.

Nadech gasped. “Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” He began to fluster around, inspecting her body. “Oh gosh, did I hurt you when we fell a while ago? Are you okay? Argh, why was I so stupid?”

Alarmed when she saw tears budding in his eyes, Yaya hastened to reassure him. “I’m fine. Nadech? What’s wrong?”

“What if I hurt the baby?”
“You didn’t. Trust me, dear. We’re fine.” She clasped his hand and pressed her lips to it. “Don’t cry, I’m sorry.”

“You better be. Now my face will freeze,” he pressed his nose into the crook of her neck, holding her—holding THEM tight.

Eyes curved in smile, Yaya said, “Bet you I could melt it.”

end-------------
*These lines are references to Yadech lakorns. Can you guess which ones they are? LOL it’s pretty obvious. Except the last two; the second to last is the yakuza one but the n’ek is not confirmed; the last one is made up (Knight and Princess role). I’d like to have made up more, but couldn’t think of any. So we have Jeed as his farm mistress and igniting his heart flames (Fai), Nangfah, then TNNKK where he is "Athit" (sun), then in Japan as Takeshi (meaning "warrior"), and lastly, their imaginary future lakorn. Along with just double meanings like she came to him when he was working hard and feeling tired....

Round of applause to Lakornkiki who presented this idea to me! Thanks girl.

Encore to Yadech who has won us over to the core.

And last but not least, fellow Yadechers, let's all take a bow for being such beautifully loving fans! Thanks for reading.

jjinxx

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ ahhhhhhhh like seriously jjinxx, what have you done to me! You are gonna kill me with all of these amazing most breathtaking NY delusion. I litterally melted to the ground and I can't stop screaming!!! The part when he ask her to marry him is soooooo romantic and sweet! The way how he wrote on the napkin and purposely dropping them to the ground, so that yaya could pick them up and notice the writing and read it was just fabulous! If it was me I wouldnt be able to think of such romantic way to ask someone to marry you! And then the snow part at the end when she told him that what "if I want you to look at or take care of someone else". I was like what? Noooooo! But then I kept reading and omg I did not see that coming. BABY! Man I can't stop smiling, my jaws hurt to the max right now! Ok I need to take a deep deep breath else I'm gonna need oxygen! Lol...this totally gave all these weird feeling that I have never felt in my life! Feeling as in good feeling. Lol..

Oh and I totally knew who was that amazing writer yadech was taking about! JJINXX......lol.

I love this so much and and I love you so much jjinxx. You always surprise me with all of your wonderful FF and now you just feed me some NY delusion that just gave me one the worst YADECH FEVER of my life. How am I going to cure this YADECH FEVER! I love it so much!

Kob jai tur mak mak mak mak mak tee soot na ja!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
I love it.... U r such a good writer. When I read it I could imagin yadech in it... It would be so cute if it is really happen like this.... I could picture all of their sweet moment n I can also picture the part when he shout out that she has his baby..... So cute...=)

I don't know how many times I've read this na. I think every time I am bored and miss GRGR - I come in for your FFs ka.
Thank you for giving me a shout out. You don't have to and thanks for putting the idea into beautiful writing.

Are you traveling to SE Asia now? Hope you have a great trip and great vaca na.
Write again soon please. Waiting for more updates na ka.

xoxoxo
kiki

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, Jinx, this is a piece of art that should be published due to it's wonderful qualities and amount of heart that anyone can truly tell you put into it. YOU truly are an amazing, one of a kind, one of the fanfictioner's that know the heart's of us Yadecher's, artist. And a person like me just wanted to let you know, that every single sweet moment you put into this piece of writing, has lifted up my spirits, which by the way were crappy before i read this, to a level that i cannot even begin to explain. Thank you so much for your lovely fanfictions and the time you contribute to the fanfiction section. If I were Yaya or Nadech, I would thank you with all my heart for knowing this much. Haha.

bobby101

sarNie Egg
Oh wow! JJinxx you're amazing writer, I love it! Thank you so much for sharing! I'll be stalking your other FF! :) I love yadech so much, they are so perfect togather.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow! That was an excellent story. Definitely had my mind envisioning it. Ahhh, such a sweete story. Love how she said those words after putting his hand on her belly. ❤❤❤ Well done jjinxx!! You should really consider writing as your profession ;)