Xab Thoj new movie w/ Hnub Lis & Txiab Yaj

leek18

sarNie Adult
Xab & Hnub going to have a new movie out. I saw the poster at Fresno New Year and it say that it will be out on Feb. 2008. This movie might be like Xab & Hnub previous movies (Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag & Ua Neej Rov Qab.) Sorry, I can't post the poster because I don't have it.

I forgot the title, I think the title is: J Dib Muag something like that..... i don't know, i forgot.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i saw the preview in this one movie.. looks pretty good.. hehe..
i cant wait.. seems like these are the only couple that can pull it off..in movies nowadays.. hahaha...
i love them together..

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
it's great to hear that they're pairing up for another new movie.....hopefully someone will upload the trailer on youtube or elsewhere....and please no more beating wife....more romance scene pls.....

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yes. Xab Thoj and Hnub Lis are great actors and they're movies together have been worthwhile to watch! Nowadays Xab tends to produce his own movies, yet he continues to cast Hnub Lis as the main actress. She is very convincing in her roles and indeed beautiful. Xab is so hilarious to watch because he always has the best lines. Well, I'm looking forward to this, but like everyone else, I hope there's no wife beating or a second wife marriage.

hehe

sarNie Egg
well yeah you guys don't want to see beating wife but this movie might have some scene like beating wife and beating husband. You can tell because the cover tell everything. The movie going to be like Xab & Hnub previous movie. I think the movie going to be like this: Xab marry Hnub then they already had a family and then Xab cheat on Hnub with that girl name Txiab. I think the movie going to be like this.

it's great to hear that they're pairing up for another new movie.....hopefully someone will upload the trailer on youtube or elsewhere....and please no more beating wife....more romance scene pls.....

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
From the preview it looks like it's similar to Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag and Ua Neej Rov Qab. You know where they likely get married he cheats on her and their marriage falls apart. When I saw the poster up I was hoping of a different storyline because I'm sick of the same o same o storyline but when I saw the preview it was nothing new.

But I'll probably get it just because it's Xab and Hnub.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i saw the preview too...

movies these days don't really have meaning to them anymore

they are starting to have a lot of parts where they try to speak english

and if you noticed.... HELLA movies are starting to do that just because someone started that in their movie...

i hate maiv poo.. she exaggerates her lines too much.. all she does is yell her lines out and her voice is so annoying..

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
I really don't like Xab Thoj movie anymore. The theme movies are the same and it has no meaning.

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
ooh... i was at fresno new year but i guess i wasn't paying attention. well... i like xab and hnub but let's just hope this movie has a different storyline. getting tired of nom phaj and maiv puv beating the crap outta eachother and those other typical hmong movies blah blah blah...

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
From the preview it looks like it's similar to Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag and Ua Neej Rov Qab. You know where they likely get married he cheats on her and their marriage falls apart. When I saw the poster up I was hoping of a different storyline because I'm sick of the same o same o storyline but when I saw the preview it was nothing new.

But I'll probably get it just because it's Xab and Hnub.
i agree with you. i was kind of hoping it would be a different story line, but when i saw the preview in another movie it looks just like those two movie you mention above. errrr...

rain7bin

sarNie Egg
yea, i noe i'm a little bit late, but
yes, i can't wait for it either...
love both of them2gether acting..
cutest couple 2gether...

leek18

sarNie Adult
is the movie out yet? i don't have much time to go to some hmong store so guys, is the movie out yet?