X

neena

sarNie Adult
cool...you went...i didn't know about it...besides even if i did i probably won't go. they're music is good though...i only know the kos lis and maim lis guys...my mom is a fan so my parents and a few of my aunts and uncles went.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
wow...i have never been to a hmong concert before and always wonder how it was. it looks cool. the singers look really friendly.

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Awesome! Great pics, thanks 4 sharing.

Not a Maim Lis fan but I am a fan of Boun Mee Lee and Kos Lis...dang, Boun Mee looks a lot younger in those pics than on his CD covers, and kos Lis looks older! LOl. They have really nice voices.

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
wow my favorite guy fan.....they sing so cool... I love there songs so much....

florence

sarNie Egg
well i think they look better in real life... espically kos, he looks young n cute but yeah in the pix tat we took he looks totally different...

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
I hope they come to CA for the Fresno new year...Cuz I wanna see them both. Kos Lis has a sexy voice and Boun mee Lee's voice is kho siab heev.

Damn...I'll say it again...Boun Mee Lee looks a hella lot cuter than in his cd covers! lol

Vwmvwm

sarNie Egg
I saw Boon Mee Lee over at Bangkok Market, in person I think he looks better than in movie and covers on his CD. He does look very attractive and handsome in the OG way. He will have a concert or party coming up on December 16, 2006. In case anyone would interest....I forgot to ask where the concert would be hold but for sure is over here at Minnesota.

calla

sarNie Adult
omg.....i can't believe that i've missed this opportunity.....back then i don't even know that Kos Lis is exist. if only i knew him sooner......i would already met him in person. he's the cutest......i'm not liking Maim and Boon Mee...hehe

thanks for the lovely pics :)

calla

sarNie Adult
omg.....i can't believe that i've missed this opportunity.....back then i don't even know that Kos Lis is exist. if only i knew him sooner......i would already met him in person. he's the cutest......i'm not liking Maim and Boon Mee...hehe

thanks for the lovely pics :)