X-mas

Keomany

Music.heal.All
Hey guys this may be a stupid topic but Im just wondering...I know that Laos people dont celebrate xmas but growing up here my family pick you the xmas tradition and making it a meaningful hoilday...

i want to know if your family is really into xmas or dont care at all

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
i'm part lao, thai and chinky but i still celebrate x-mas, like i put up a tree and have a family get together and all still... :lol:

L

lalalek

That is what my family is all about, getting into the American Tradition.....My Dad goes x-tra crazy about it! lol.... Don't get me wrong about my parents and i try'n to live like a white person but hey since we live in America now, there is nothing wrong about getting into the seasons and Holidays right? That is what America is about right? BE'ING FREE! lol..

Keomany

Music.heal.All
yea same here my family is big into it cuz everyone is gettin something....it seem like they are more about gettin then giving

L

lalalek

Keomany said:
yea same here my family is big into it cuz everyone is gettin something....it seem like they are more about gettin then giving
[post="57980"][/post]​
lol :loool: ....that was funny, well mines is opposite, it is giving....that is what i am thankful for.......but that is funny as hell what you said..... :loool:

Reagan

sarNie Adult
presents and money only but no christmas tree or lights, not much people put up lights and trees here in sydney =)

Keomany

Music.heal.All
yea! I bought a lot of light and no one had time to put it up only our xmas tree light lol

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
we celebrate x-mas.. my sister went x-mas crazy .. hehe.. we put up a tree decorate the house and hehehe lots and lots of presents.. :p

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
My parents were really into it Xmas. Decorated the house with lights no less than the neighbors and our tree was always beautiful full of lights and oraments. Always had lots of gifts and we always had a gift from "Santa" too. Until 1 year i caught my mom wrapping it and put "From Santa" on it. LOL Nowadays, its my turn. I must have a large tree, just like my dad's, the house is decorarted, and gifts for everyone in the family. Xmas was the only holiday the like to celebrate, besides the 4th of July and New Years.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
haha I celebrate christmas.. so does my parents.. they go kick it with their friends while I kick it with mine.. ahah we have a werid chirstmas.. but it still full of fun, loving and presents hahalol

Vanida

Save World Save Life
we celebrate christmas like any people do anyways chrsitmas if for everyone i have some white friends who don't celebrate chritmas christmas is one of my favorite holiday get to be with your family and the last holiday before new year start

donna

sarNie Adult
i celebrate it. i also celebrate just about almost all the important holidays. we go all out for easter, halloween, independence day, thanksgiving and x-mas

arissa

sarNie Elites
my family celebrate all the holidays...We love x-mas..and thanksgiving..because these are the only two holidays..that all our family members come together from all around...so it is very special to all of us...

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah this crazy i cant believe its amost thanksgiving, and xman , then new year..they fly cuz they are soo close to each other...im already doing my xmas shopping

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
my family celebrate it, its not because we are christian or catholic or any other religion that normally celebrate it but because since x-mas is everwhere in america, my family celebrate it just for the kids in the family... since im older than 18 i dont get any more gifts which is sad but i still get gifts from my friends and stuff.