www.i-amovies.com

kobpor

sarNie Egg
Hello My khmer Friends

After spending hundreds of dollars on ekomsantime.com and dubbed-lakorn.com and 30 dollars from khmerhut.net. I highly recommend buying movies from www.i-amovies.com

The picture and sound quality is pretty much very good. I had already ordered 3 early 90s movies series. It comes with colored labels and case (picture case shown on site) It didn't
put any annoying store website name on case which I really loved or store website name on screen while you are watching the movie like dubbed-lakorn people does. The movies comes with shrink wrap too. Best of all, THE PRICES ARE SO REASONABLE.

Give them a try you won't regret.

sweetbun

sarNie Egg
oh yes i have order a couple of serie from them... love it.. comes with everything.. you don't even have to pay extra for it..like other site. they respond back so quickly... i have to say they got great customer service.

kobpor

sarNie Egg
do u have the movie "neak tonlay mekong ',if u have pls upload for me na .i want watch it very much
You should request from them at iamovies.com they always fullfilled customer's request if they have the series. hope it helps.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
i ORDER OLD CHINESE SERIES FROM THEM ITS REALLY GOOD i LIKE IT i JUST MADE A REQUEST TO PURCHASE MORE OLDS 80'S SERIES

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I agree...I love the website...I want to request some chinese series, but not sure how to describe it...I would recommend this website to those that are interest in buying old lakorn or chinese series...Also hopefully people that buy from them wont make copy and make them their by selling it out online or somewhere else...this is not fair for them...dont you think?

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I agree...I love the website...I want to request some chinese series, but not sure how to describe it...I would recommend this website to those that are interest in buying old lakorn or chinese series...A lso hopefully people that buy from them wont make copy and make them their by selling it out online or somewhere else...this is not fair for them...dont you think?
Nope, not fair and perhaps this is why some put some sort of marking to avoid such activities. I know that some people purchase these Movies online and then re-distribute them elsewhere whether it's online or at their local store. Some tried to alter the image to remove the logo that came when they purchase and some just can't do it so they left it alone... I've seen them all ahhahah

Hello My khmer Friends

After spending hundreds of dollars on ekomsantime.com and dubbed-lakorn.com and 30 dollars from khmerhut.net. I highly recommend buying movies from www.i-amovies.com

The picture and sound quality is pretty much very good. I had already ordered 3 early 90s movies series. It comes with colored labels and case (picture case shown on site) It didn't
put any annoying store website name on case which I really loved or store website name on screen while you are watching the movie like dubbed-lakorn people does.
The movies comes with shrink wrap too. Best of all, THE PRICES ARE SO REASONABLE.

Give them a try you won't regret.

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
Yup, I've ordered three old Chinese series from the 80's from them and I love it! Ok, so one of the movie the quality wasn't so good but that's because the movie was pretty old but that's ok cause it was still watchable and the price was reasonable. And so far they are the only site that I've found that have not just the 80's sword fighting movies but also the 80's cops/"samai" movies as well and I love it! I'm definitely going back to order more!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
this website is updated very often. i've ordered series recently and it was very good. i only buy old lakorns, not the newest.

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
i was looking throught this website thinking i wont find what i was looking for and then suddenly i found it! i wass soo happy. i ordered it last week and i was soo excited. but im still waiting for it to come in, its taking awhile.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
you can request if you don't find the series you want. if they have it, they update it for you. it's a very good website.