Wu Zun!!!

water500cc

sarNie Egg
hey i agree wu zun is one of the hotties guyz in taiwanese :D
He's not Taiwanese.
He was born in Brunei.

It's funny - according to Wiki(Chinese version) - said there's a rumor that he hasn't had a gf for 10 years.

And according to Wiki(English version)
"He was named Taiwan's number one handsome popstar, thus beating Takeshi Kaneshiro."

I have nothing to against him - but I like Takeshi better :p

noungning

Heartless
lol that's funny... because he's born in brunei, he's not taiwanese? :p but i don't know his bg, i just think he's cute haha.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I just finished Romantic Princess and Butterfly Lovers...and I'm in love with this man...he was really really hot in RP...he made everything he wore look good...man...

But I saw in an interview with the guys that Calvin was saying how Wu Chun likes to say that he's not Taiwanese, but he really is, cuz he has that Taiwanese accent...maybe they were joking, I don't know...I forgot where I saw it...

If you haven't seen this, you have to, it's hilarious...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMOZ2foNEZE

I just wish he knew Cantonese, so they didn't have to dub his voice in Butterfly Lovers, he has such a cute voice.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
omg...i'm so in love with this guy...he is so hot & handsome...I love him in Butterfly Lovers....

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Wu Chun is having a new movie called "14 Blades" with Donnie Yen & Vicki Zhao Wei....
Wu Chun's role is the "Magistrate", a skill & sexy guy...this time Donnie Yen takes the leading role instead...

here are the clip of Chun's movie, "14 Blades" enjoy...

WU CHUN'S FANS...
***SUPPORT WU CHUN ALL THE WAY***SUPERMAN can do ANYTHING***

Tigra

sarNie Hatchling
It is one of my favorite actors.
I discovered in Hanakimi and I loved the role I have preferred a Shun Oguri.
For the Taiwanese version follows the manga better.
Then after I saw Romantic Princess but I'm not too fond Angela Zhang.
I have not seen Hot Shot.
And the movie Butterfly Lovers is beautiful.
It was through his role in Hanakimi I like Taiwan

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^I agree with you...Tigra.
Wu Chun is one of my favorite actor as for right now.
'bout Hanakimi, I still prefer the Japanese version, cuz the plot looks more realistic.
RP is a cute & good drama but I'm like you about Angela Zhang.
I have seen Hot Shot, and really interested but only Wu Chun's part.
I love Butterfly Lovers the most, it's the best movie of Chun.

I just can't wait for his new movie "14 Blades" with Donnie & Vicki...

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
omg!! im so behind on his news! he's coming out with a new movie? i so want to watch it! is he coming out with any drama? i miss seeing him act. he's so hot. ^_^

minjay

sarNie Egg
Omg, i love him so much and he's so sexy and i think he is a very good kisser, but however i dont like him with ella chen, i think she can a little to annoying at times...