Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^That's worse if he likes working with her...that's like Aum always going to Pinky because he was so infatuated with her...right? It seemed like he was, cuz he was the one who went to visit her on set all the time...

He does need to act with actresses he chemistry with, and Pinky is definitely that person.

I'm so mad, today's episode buffered like crazy...but I wanna watch next week's episode live too...before I go to school...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
yep he really need to snap out of what ever he is in! I've never seen a guy go this crazy before! I mean harit was mean but he wasn't this crazy! at least chai knows that she is there he is probably the one who will bring her parents there to get her. In the opening he was there with thot when the dad took her away!

lol raymond_obsessed thought she was pregnant but was just hungry!

wow he says such mean things to her! can't let you die that easily!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
You're welcome honda

Yeah, I was all excited...but then I was like, "Wait, she can't be pregnant that fast..." and she's not

The difference between Thot and Harit and even Kawee, Thot loves the woman he's torturing. He already loves her, unlike the other two, they torture first, then fall in love afterwards...he's more emotionally invested so it makes his actions even worse, because he's hurting her the way he's hurting...he wants her to feel like she wants to die, but not be able to, prolly like how he's feeling.

He's feels justified in his actions because he feels that he knows her well enough to believe that she would do such horrible things, which is ironic because his actions prove he doesn't really know her at all.

cecilia

Staff member
another person said if he isn't stupid then we won't get to see jlr part 2 which make me laugh.lol..
i couldn't agree more .. i do love them JLR moments like this .. and WWHJ definitely hit me hard in the chest too.

BTW, my friend was telling me about this service that you can watch online videos together and I thought of the Sarnies for WWHJ. Check it out. Someone should be the lead (ceci, teedee, raymond-obessed???)and set up a time to watch the show together (might be hard. I am in the US but some of you are not).
Actually, most of the spammers are from the US .. so evening time is good for spamming LOl

I love Ch. 3 and all, but this year, Weir should get an award for his role in this lakorn...mad props...he's almost close to Ken status, I mean, Ken was awesome in Jai Rao...and he's Ken after all...but Ch. 7-wise...Weir is the top actor for me...because of this lakorn

BTW you JR ladies...I'm organizing the thread, and we spam like crazy over there, I was shocked...cuz this thread has over 80 pages, but so many pics...in JR, we had more conversations than anything...I'm on the 80th page or so, and still trying to find pics and stuff...
I feel that WEIR is way over ken for me Lol .. (bias)
he DEFINITELY show his skills in here with all these emotions going in circle.
I love his character and the way he portray them so well -- happy dork to sadist p'ek ..
the more i read of your spoiler, the more sad it become ..
but like you said, he feel justified doing this b/c it equal the same amount of pain he felt atm.
what he does not understand is that she's been having these pain since first day she came back to thailand.
i try to refrain from watching today episode but can't .. so will come back later to spam later tonight since there's no school tomorrow for me.
sadly, next week will rely on you girls' spoilers again.

thanks so much for making my first half of the missing day ^^

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
You're welcome honda

Yeah, I was all excited...but then I was like, "Wait, she can't be pregnant that fast..." and she's not

The difference between Thot and Harit and even Kawee, Thot loves the woman he's torturing. He already loves her, unlike the other two, they torture first, then fall in love afterwards...he's more emotionally invested so it makes his actions even worse, because he's hurting her the way he's hurting...he wants her to feel like she wants to die, but not be able to, prolly like how he's feeling.

He's feels justified in his actions because he feels that he knows her well enough to believe that she would do such horrible things, which is ironic because his actions prove he doesn't really know her at all.
Well said! KUDOS!

URGH! I was so mad and sad watching epi 13 yesterday that I yelled at my boyfriend about how stupid men can be. Poor Bow, she tried to reconcile with him, all happy and cute holding her basket of goodies waiting for him, only to get heartbroken. You can see it in her eyes that she was devastated.

Isn't it ironic how Bow's family stood up for her when Tot's is hurting her, yet when it comes to Pong, they get all angry and don't even believe her???

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I feel that WEIR is way over ken for me Lol .. (bias)
he DEFINITELY show his skills in here with all these emotions going in circle.
I love his character and the way he portray them so well -- happy dork to sadist p'ek ..
the more i read of your spoiler, the more sad it become ..
but like you said, he feel justified doing this b/c it equal the same amount of pain he felt atm.
what he does not understand is that she's been having these pain since first day she came back to thailand.
i try to refrain from watching today episode but can't .. so will come back later to spam later tonight since there's no school tomorrow for me.
sadly, next week will rely on you girls' spoilers again.

thanks so much for making my first half of the missing day ^^
Wait, you're Weir biased now Ceci?
Have you fallen for his charm?

He is a pretty big dork...definitely, going from one extreme to the next...

I will try my best to spoil you for next week, cuz I refuse to go to school without watching the last 2 episodes! I have to know, I just wish it didn't buffer so much.

It was a really sad episode, sadder than yesterday's...this week was definitely sad...it needs to start picking up.
The look on Bow's face when she's alone in that hut...it's just so sad, she's a natural...it's crazy how they can do such an intense scene during filming, but once the cameras are off, they just go t being their dorky selves

Weir is such a huge dork in real life, but he can play such a cruel guy.
I want to watch more Weir lakorns to support him, but I don't like his costars...especially his next one with Aump again...I'm not a fan of hers...she's like a Pancake to me, can't stand her, but watches her lakorns because of the p'ek she's paired with...Maybe I'm biased, but I can't seem to enjoy any of his other lakorns if Pinky isn't in it...I tried to give Kwan a try in DDH, but nope...nothing...

cecilia

Staff member
^i always love him with Alexandra and i love him in there .. weir is just like aum for me ..i always follow his works but fall deep for him in PRRFK but WWHJ make me fall deeper than ever for him .. He's such a dork .. that's why when i found out he and pan came out to clarify news of them back then, i was a bit disappointed b/c i was not a fan of pan -- not at all. The girl takes good picture but her vibe is a bit erh for me ..

i too want ONLY PINKY with WEIR and WEIR WITH PINKY now .. as for aump, i used to be a fan of her until recently when she start to get on my nerve on her own .. don't know .. but she just give off that vibe onscreen Lol .. but i'll watch the new one for WEIR, YUI and her. Also why i couldn't finish Yeeuy Fah Taa Din!

After watching today episode, i'll come back to chat more ..
i'm still jealous that you can catch this live !!!
must hit you hard to skip school -- i wish i could but the prof is super strict so i can't :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I don't start school til next week Ceci, and even so, my class isn't until 10, and I watch it live at 6 in the morning...I have to wake up extra early to catch it next week

I'm not feeling Alexandra or Aum for him...they both whatever to me...Goodness, no Cheer for him, they have no chemistry whatsoever

Kwan is okay, but even in TKC, when she was supposed to be the reincarnation of Pinky's character, they didn't have as much chemistry as Weir and Pinky did

WEIR & PINKY FOREVER!!!!

I wonder why no one has uploaded that news clip I saw today...cuz the hut literally crashed in on Bow...it looked so sad, cuz she was just lying there, with all that stuff on her, in the rain...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Sometimes you hurt those you love the most. Unfortunately that happens-a lot.

I still wish it hadn't played out like...this, with Tot hurting Bow in that way. Drunken, pitiful, bastage.

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
:lol: true she always comes to his house uninvited!!

Stupid baitong i think tiew should just tell thot that baitong fed wine the wrong bottle and made her sick!! Such a bastard doesn't even feel at least a little love for the baby!! Thot better kick her ass in the next episode!!
She probably thinks it's her house too.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I was just reminded of something...remember back in the episode where Thot, Bow, Pong, and Nee were staying at the ranch, and Nee blamed Bow for whatever happened to her pills? She wanted to leave, but Thot told her to stay to prove that she didn't do it, because he believed her...and he just wanted her to stay to prove her innocence...I think the car scene was a different version of that...that he wanted to see if she really was innocent...his heart believes her, but his mind doubts her...and we know he's crazy...Plus, she proved to him that she really isn't afraid of him, or death...and I think that she trusts, or at least hopes that he wouldn't run her down with his car.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I was just reminded of something...remember back in the episode where Thot, Bow, Pong, and Nee were staying at the ranch, and Nee blamed Bow for whatever happened to her pills? She wanted to leave, but Thot told her to stay to prove that she didn't do it, because he believed her...and he just wanted her to stay to prove her innocence...I think the car scene was a different version of that...that he wanted to see if she really was innocent...his heart believes her, but his mind doubts her...and we know he's crazy...Plus, she proved to him that she really isn't afraid of him, or death...and I think that she trusts, or at least hopes that he wouldn't run her down with his car.
very good point!...=)

Ok so i just saw the screen caps for todays eps!..lol...i know its a sad ep in all but i kinda giggled and laughed to myself when i came across the caps of BABY WINE in the hospital...they gave her a HUGE hospital bed just for her tiny self..haha..thats just too cute..i've never seen a hospital that puts a baby in a big hospital bed like that...lol..=D

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
She trusts him, but I can't wait for her to be mean to his dumb butt. Can't wait for the table to be turned on him.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I finally got to see the previews for next week clearly, cuz the stupid stream buffered...

So, the hut crashes down on Bow next week, Thot saves her, but says it's because he wants to torture her more...then she decides to jump into the river.

I feel so bad for her...when is it all gonna end for her? Jumping into a pool isn't good enough...he needs to jump into a river too to get her back...He's so mean to her today...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I know now!!!
When she asks him if he meant what he said when he proposed to her...I can see her digging, trying to find a decent person in him, one that she could love...because if he said he meant what he said before, then she'd know he doesn't mean what he's doing to her now...But dummy had to say he ony did that because of her relationship with Pong...and he couldn't even look at her when he lied...she should've known he was lying...I think she still does love him, and she's looking for something in him to love...anything...Plus, I bet that's when she realized she loved him...

Bye for now, catch up with you gals later.

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
This was a major tearjerker episode. I just felt soo bad for Bow. She hasn't done anything wrong in the whole episode and Thot is a psycho.