Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
haha yeah did he ditch baithong??

why the heck did they make the kid sick ---just for Pom too??? ARghh poor Baby

lol he takes her back home to fams place?

He sure did ditch her Stupid Baithong made her sick, she gave her the wrong milk, cuz she didn't care...

Dang, he kidnapped Bow and had the nerve to go to her house to ask for his niece without returning their daughter? He's crazy.

I swear, if Baithong doesn't die, I'll hunt her down and kill her myself...It's gonna piss me off, if he finds out Baithong did all those bad things, and doesn't get revenge on her...He can torture the woman he loves so badly, thinking she did something bad when she didn't...if he forgives Baithong, I'd be pissed...

Dayum...
she hit her head hard on the floor, he might as well have slammed her head on the floor
...but at least Thot shows a little bit at a time how much he still cares about Bow.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
He thinks they're all in on the "kidnapping"
I can keep you updated to see if you guys wanna watch this episode

Weir's commercial was cheesy

choo

sarNie Adult
^^thanks So!! you're super fast! Ahh, okay so it was Baithong - no surprise..

Nattrakorn you'd wanna tune into these last few parts! cause it's gonna be bittersweet

--I wish I could stay longer to give everyone updates but i'm leaving to work in a next 10 mins so hopefully raymond_obsessed - SO can sum . :)

--LOl i can't believe Thot went to the fams place...Argh he's losing it

just saw the part where he took Bow to the room and has her kneeling infront of Nee's picture...
They bicker a bit, she hits her head on the ground -- Thot's kinda concerned but then
and he takes her out... my players dead..

choo

sarNie Adult
I swear, if Baithong doesn't die, I'll hunt her down and kill her myself...It's gonna piss me off, if he finds out Baithong did all those bad things, and doesn't get revenge on her...He can torture the woman he loves so badly, thinking she did something bad when she didn't...if he forgives Baithong, I'd be pissed...
lol forreals, i'm all for hunting Baithong down!

:( Bow's
bleedin from her head

btw, yay, my 600th post!! ^__^

choo

sarNie Adult
hahalol ^^ gosh these 2 guys..

btw, what's the baby's name?? *i can't seem to catch it*

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Thot named her Wine

Poor Bow, she didn't do nothing wrong to Nee, and Thot's so angry with her...even though she said she didn't do anything wrong...

What kind of people have a freakin' conversation when the person on the other line of the phone doesn't even say hello?

It's so intense...you know when the n'ek gets kidnapped by the bad guy, and somehow she manages to almost escape, or let people know she's kidnapped? You get that feeling like, "Hurry before he comes back..."? Well, that's the feeling I got for Bow.

Thot is not the same person that held Bow captive the first time...he is like a total bad guy...I really want Bow to get away from him.

These two fools are fighting in front of the baby...
that's what they get, the baby is too sick, so neither one of them can take the baby anywhere
...I have a feeling Thot's gonna go take his anger out on Bow.

choo

sarNie Adult
thanks So! lol Wine??? Erhm, okay Khun Thot, I know you cherish your wine but to name a baby Wine too? :) It's a bit funny :)

yeah Khun Thots a big Meanie this time. :(

omgah! what a biatch too! -Khun Mel *the maid* sorry the name's spelt wrong!]
oh WTF!
Khun Thot sees her and won't do anything!??? that's just wrong! okay Khun Thots' just evil now.

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Somebody help bow!! ahhh!!! the woman try to suffocate her!!

Stupid thot just Stand there!! Imagine stupid stuff!!! Grrrr.....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I really like Baam, she got attitude...those two sisters are not weak...and they're good and helpful too. I'm glad the whole family can stand up to Thot, instead of allowing him to blame Bow for what happened.

No wonder the dad took Bow away once he finds out Thot took her...he was mean to them when he went to their house to look for Wine....

Still buffering :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I missed that?!!!
It buffers like crazy what I'm watching...dang it. NO wonder the scary music came on, I knew something bad was gonna happen.

Why does he keep saying she's scary when the lady straight up tried to suffocate her? She's supposed to lay there and die?

YOU'RE THE SCARY ONE THOT!!!! CRAZY BASTARD!

I feel so bad for Bow...she keeps saying she didn't do anything wrong, but he won't believe her...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
HOw are you guys watching it with no buffering problems?
Doesn't buffer during commercials...dammit

saobomp

sarNie Adult
awww that's so sad! gosh, whey they dont believe the person they love? then when they find out, it'l be like oh how could i have not known??/?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Man from reading the comments from the last two pages the story seems to be very intense and crazy. Looks like thot is still crazy and is getting crazier every moment and i guess the time is going fast!

You gals are making me go crazy waiting to watch the episode today!! I guess you gals are watching it live, i can't so i have to wait until later and i'm also going to work so i won't be able to watch it until 6 tonight!!!

raymond_obsessed i also agree with you! If they don't kill her or thot just forgive her easily then i'll also hunt her down and kill her my self. after killing so many people and destroying many peoples lives she does not deserve to get away.

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Uh Oh!! Bow fainted under the rain!!! n he carry her to the cottage!! he drinking!!
oh no!! i have the feeling the r-scene about to come up!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Lucky...
There's that forest scene...he's so mean to her. I can't believe him, she fell right there and he still yells at her...OH NO, HE'S DRINKING

choo

sarNie Adult
omg!
he's gonna R her!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

---

does thot regret it?? I do hope so..
no no no

i'm out everyone! lOl dont let this thread jump 10+ pages when i come back! j/k actually i won't be surprised!! let's hit 100 or more yeah?