Wong Sa Wan

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Thookatha said:
oh my geeez, how cute. :D i want to see this lakorn, haven't seen it yet! :(
[post="21989"][/post]​
u should watch it short and pretty good only 9 eposide on tapes so short and no love scene between aom and boy only alittle

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Vanida said:
u should watch it short and pretty good only 9 eposide on tapes so short and no love scene between aom and boy only alittle <_< i want moreeeeee :D
[post="22091"][/post]​
haha cute. i gotta go find it first. lol

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
saonoy03 said:
hey i know boy had another wife in this lakorn.. what ever happen to her? did she die?
[post="22266"][/post]​
yea his wife die at the end because she went to protect boy..

L

lalalek

angie_thip said:
yea his wife die at the end because she went to protect boy..
[post="22378"][/post]​
Who are you guys talking about? What is her name, Is she that girl from Look tee took lerm? I cant stand that girl. I thought that movie was watchable.. :)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
UhHhhhh the girl you guys are talking about is bois wife right? i mean Vongsawans wife? hehehe well yeah she plays in alot of boran lakorns and in Vongsawan her name was Soy something..but i remember pra ek calling her only Soy so yeah...but ummm she is the girl that was born in the dockbuaw! blah blah blah...and she's the girl that played in Yod 4 Gumon...the 3rd bros girl.

annea

sarNie Adult
i remember i use to rewatch this lakorn over and over...
love then together..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
sarN said:
i can get cap ! brb
[post="23777"][/post]​
:lol: u so funny get one with aom fighting she so cute there :wub: :wub: this lakorn was so cool when aom was in a boy body

sarN

sarNie Granny
it funnie dat the boy body actually act as if he a girl and act jealous lol --- i think the funniest part is when Aom 's boy body meet P'k for the first time and he/she just stand there stare at Boy and smile LOL ----> love at first sight is common in boran lakorn .. im telling u ! It was gay yet cute and den Aom's boy body just take off runing and den she tranfer to her own body ...cuz when she feel emontial like a girl blah she will tranform to her orginal body .

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
it funnie dat the boy body actually act as if he a girl and act jealous lol --- i think the funniest part is when Aom 's boy body meet P'k for the first time and he/she just stand there stare at Boy and smile LOL ----> love at first sight is common in boran lakorn .. im telling u ! It was gay yet cute and den Aom's boy body just take off runing and den she tranfer to her own body ...cuz when she feel emontial like a girl blah she will tranform to her orginal body .
[post="23821"][/post]​

and he was soooo cute in here too!!!!! (aom boy body)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
kute caps! Thanks for sharing...imma jack it and store it in my boran picture collection...okay okay..thank you bery much1 hahaha

sarN

sarNie Granny
the only cute scene between the two .. is the bath scene where boy walk in on her lol .. and i remeber in Tep Roo ..she also have a bath scene and Jame also walk in ...

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
the only cute scene between the two .. is the bath scene where boy walk in on her lol .. and i remeber in Tep Roo ..she also have a bath scene and Jame also walk in ...
[post="28773"][/post]​
i love that part. when aom still taking a bath, boy came and take her clothes. it really funny and sweet. aom try to hit him but boy hold her hand. how sweet. :wub: it make me want to watch again.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
[post="28773"][/post]​
oh also jame and aom bath in tep radoo is very sweet to. i like the part where jame try to kiss her.. why did jame kiss her faster then he will get to kiss her. damn.. he miss it.