Wong Sa Wan

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
SunStar said:
well... it could be like it was in Glor Pit Jet See... they all split and have their own girls... are the girls sharing? no....

that's how it should have been with this lakorn...

Boy should have been another person who lives in the ring...as Aom wears it... he appears... etc... it would make sense.... and in the end... they found some magic way to split the two of them and they all end up with those who loves them....
[post="82864"][/post]​
ahahaha i secretly wished that they could split too...

...buuuut, there would have still been a problem because, even as a male, she was still thinking as a HER. lmao

HELL, i still didn't care!! i want her male half to end up with yam, dude! LMAO

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
hey how can i at least download wong sawan.. love this movie but never get to watch the other parts besides the last one... so cute together i mean Boy and Aom... :shocked:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I've never seen this boran before and I just had a chance to see it this weekend and I have to say that I love this boran. Boy and Aom are so cute together, the storyline was good, and all the character were good except for Boy's first wife(the flower girl). I found her character to be useless and annoying, but overall the lakorn was good. The scenes between Boy and Aom were so cute and funny. Love how Boy Olan acted girly in there. Yam was good as usual and I know how some people didn't like how she didn't end up with Boy Olan, but I thought that it was better for her that she ended up with Nueng since his character saved her so many times while Boy Olan's character didn't really care for her with circumstances involve. The ending was perfect with a little wedding going on and they look so good together.

My favorite part of the lakorn has to be the part where Aom takes a bath and Boy walks upon her and pretends to take her clothes and tease her while she gets all mad and fluster with him and how she kneed his stomach and ran away while he chased after her. It was all so cute and I just love watching that part over and over again. Even in a few of the fight scenes, there was some kind of love going on with Boy saving her or catching her as she fell from the sky. It was very romantic. I only hope that Boy and Aom will get paired up again in the future.