WM Recorder

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
Has anyone ever use this program to record from Thaitv (IPTV)? Nanthao is helping me with it but it doesn't seem to work for me. I can't seem to record anything from that site. If anyone know, can you please share the information? If you can walk me step by step would be great cuz i'm kindda new with this program. Thanks much :D :unsure: :D

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i use a different program and it works excellent!!! very easy to use... but it does cost $50 US dollars... it's call Replay A/V... sorry i can't be much of a help...

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
Thank you everyone for the help. I finally got it working. Thanks to all and now I can help uploading lakorns... THANK YOU (Yeppy i'm so happy)

junne

im using this program to record, but when i record the widows media player pops up so i hear double voices...does anyone know how i could fix the problem...thanks for the help...

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
I just close the WM that pop up. Cuz if I close the other one it just won't work. Or I clear my link before I hit record. Hope that helps.

junne

thanks for the reply, but if i close my wm player the recorder just keeps on recording, but it wont actually record....