Main Cast

Nadech

Yaya

Supporting Characters

Win Tawin

Kwan Usamanee

KhmerKid

sarNie Egg
Sorryim not gonna post the first chapter just yet. But I'll up the character description though.

Yaya- rich spoiled girl doesnt like to be insulted. She got married to
Nadech because of her parents. Kwan is yaya younger sister.

Nadech- biggest playboy in thailand. Own the largest comany in Bangkok. Was forced to marry yaya caused by parents. Is an only child.

Kwan- is yaya's younger sister. Is out going but can't speak up for herself
So yaya is very over protective.

Win- is nadech's best friend.

Hope you guys will look forward to reading this.

KhmerKid

sarNie Egg
Without you

Chapter One

Nadech's house

Nadech- You can't go out the house wearing that?
Yaya- and why is that
Nadech- Your married! if u wear that mind as well go strip in a bar
Yaya slaps him
Yaya- stop insulting me and it doesn't matter what I wear and who I go see
She walks away. But he grabs her wrist and forcablly kissed her. Then she runs out of the house and into the car and drives off. Then suddenly the house phone rang. He went to pick it up.

Nadech- Hello
Weir- hello is yaya home?
Nadech- what do you want?
Weir- Well she was suppose to meet me at the hotel for........
Nadech hangs up the phone.

Weir

Weir- well what's his problem!
Yaya walks in through in door
Weir- I just called your house some guy picked up and started yelling at me through the phone.
Yaya- Don't mind him. He has anger issues. Now what's is this meeting about?
Weir discuss with her about the meeting.

Evening

Yaya was heading home with no shoes because when she ran away from Nadech she forgot to put on some shoes. When she was walking into the house she had stepped in glass.she had walked to her room. She sat there trying to remove the glass from her foot. Then Nadech barged into her room and grabbed her wrist once again.
Nadech- Where did you go today?
Yaya- work pf course
Nadech- LIES You went to have sex with him in that hotel didnt you!
Yaya started to cry.
Yaya- I don't know what your talking about
Nadech- stop pretending you slut. If you were so hungry for sex why didnt you say so!

He threw her on the bed.

TO BE CONTINUE

Asy

sarNie Immature
spoiled rich girl + playboy = :slapandkissse3: . and that is so fast now he already pushed her to the bed. :spicy: :pervie:

KhmerKid

sarNie Egg
Without You

Chapter Two

Hey guy here's chapter two. Sorry bout the previous chapter I came home from school drama class was annoying. Didnt feel like writing.

He threw her on the bed . Then he tries to rape her but then yaya took the vase and smashes it on his head. Then Nadech falls onto the bed. She felt sorry for what she did so she took a look at him. She flipped him over to look at him. But she got tricked he was faking that whole time. He grabbed her and started kissing her. Tearing off her clothes one by one. ( u know the rest)

The next morning

Nadech woke up trying to hug yaya but she wasn't there only the other half empty side of the bed.
He found her on the balcony. Where she constantly keep stareing at the horizon. She started talking

Yaya- when my mother passed away, my father and I never spend anytime together anymore. Instead,he spends time with these slutty girls of his. When I was little he would never drive me to school or even take me somewhere fun.

Nadech- Umm I 'm sorry about last night

Yaya- It's my duty as a wife (as tears ran down her face) umm I'm gonna go shower and get ready for work.

She grabbed her stuff and headed for the bathroom. Sadly walking towards the door.

Nadech

Nadech talking to himself- oh great see what you have done. You got her looking sad,and talking about bad times in her life. No wonder they called you cold hearted.

Kwan

Meanwhile kwan is in school. Pancake comes up to talk to her .

Pancake- Hey Ugly Betty who taking you to the senior prom. Oh wait is acne Bob.

The girl with pancake starts laughing.

???- NO I am

Pancake- P' Win I thought you were taking me.

Win- Sorry

Pancake- ugh

then she angrilly walks away

Kwan- p win thanks for helping me but you dont really have to take me.

Win- I already decided see you around

Fah- I heard p win is takin you to the,prom

Kwan- he's praboly just joking

Fah- watever we're gonna go shopping tommorrow!

Kwan- fine

KhmerKid

sarNie Egg
Without You

Chapter Three

Evening

Yaya had just finished work and just headed home. When she reached home Nadech wasnt home. So she ate all alone . Still thinking about last night she started crying . After that she went to her room. But on the way to her room to hit her foot on something and her foot started bleeding again. She had forgotten about the glass . So she went to go get the first aid kit. She at last removed the glass out of her foot. Then bandaged it up. Then went to bed.

About Midnight

Nadech had returned home kind of drunk with some girl.
Mint- P' Nadech where's your room
Nadech- That one
He pointed to Yaya's room
Mint- Are you sure ?
Nadech- hold on it's that room
He was pointing the room next to her. They enter and went to sleep.

Next Morning at the mall

Fah- Come on kwan let's go in this store

kwan- ok

They walked in and look around for a while. Fah grabbed a dress and gave it to kwan.

Fah- here go try this on it's perfect for you.

Kwan- Fine

Meanwhile

Yaya had already awoken she shower and went to knock on Nadech's room. She wanted to ask him if he could drive her to work because her foot hurts. There was no answer so he opened the door to see Nadech sleeping with some girl. She couldn't believe he would do this to her. Tears started comin down her face. At that moment he woke up right in time to see yaya crying and running out. He ran after her out onto the lawn where she had tripped.
She was looking at her foot.

Nadech- Here let me see

Yaya- no don't touch me

Nadech- I just want to see it.

Yaya kept on crawling back. So went to pick her up.

Yaya- let me down

He brought her to room and rebandaged it up for her . They both looked up. Their face were inches apart. Nadech leaned in for the kiss. Until their was a knock on the door.

Mint- P' Nadech ka are you in there.

Mall

Kwan camed out of rhe dressing room. Fah was so astonished of how kwan looked

Fah- you look so cute

Fah- cashire she'll take it.kwan go change.

End of chapter three

KhmerKid

sarNie Egg
Without You

Chapter Four

yaya had returned home early because she didn't get much sleep. she took her sleeping pill and had fell into deep sleep. a few hours later Nadech came home. the house was so quiet. He wondered if yay a had come home yet so he went to check her room.

Yaya`s Room

he walked in to see sleeping Yaya. she went to sit next to her on the bed. he then caressed her face. then her dozed off right next to her.

Meanwhile

kwan was at school. she was walking with Fah until she got bump and dropped her books by pancake and her friends. she was about to pick up her books until someone came to pick it up for her. It was Win.

Kwan- thanks

Win- No problem Don`t forget that I `m here for you. see you tonight.

Fah- Aww isn`t that cute

Kwan punch Fah`s arm lightly.

Kwan- Fah who`s taking you

Fah- I`m not going

Kwan- just go for me please.

She made a cute dog face.

Fah- fine

Nadech & yaya

A few hours later yay a woke up into Nadech`s arm

Yaya trying to wake him up

Nadech- what? I`m sleeping

Yaya- well go to sleep in your room then

Nadech- No I want to sleep here with my wife

Yaya- well your so called wife is awake now. now can you please let her go before she dies.
Besides you got that girl you were sleeping the other day with.

nadech-well she`s not my wife

Yaya- To me she is because if a man slept with a women they are considered Husband and wife.

Nadech- we are husband and wife

Yaya- that is true but it was by force. it`s only a piece of paper that kept us together

Nadech- but even we don`t have the paper we still husband and wife according to you.

Yaya-how

Nadech- Because you said if 2 people sleep together they`re considered husband and wife. According to my memory
we did sleep together didn`t we

Yaya slapped him across the face

Yaya- that night wash`t even made out of love . You forced me . You did it out of anger. I could see it in your eyes that night.

Nadech- didn`t you enjoy it

Yaya- enjoy it ? why in the hell would you ask me that. IT WASN`T ENJOYABLE!

nadech was getting angry then he held onto her waist and pulled her closer to him.

Nadech- here we can go relive that night right now.

he started kissing her roughly.

TO BE CONTINUED.................

KhmerKid

sarNie Egg
Without You

Chapter Five

Nadech- Here Let's Go Relive That night Then

Then he kissed her roughly. Then she broke the kiss.

Then slapped him

Yaya- you can always have my body but never my heart. I HATE YOU.

Then he released her.

Later that night

Kwan and Fah were getting ready.

PROM

Kwan and fah walked over to get spme punch over at the punch bowl. Then some guy came up to greet them.

???- Hi my name is tle. Khun fah can I a dance with you.

Fah- but kwan

Kwan- it's ok fah ill be alright

Fah- ok then

So kwan waited for her date to come. Which never came

Sorry for short chap

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
WOW!! i love YAdech and WINAND KWAN!!My 2 favorite COUPLESS!! LOVE IT!!UPDATE

KhmerKid

sarNie Egg
Sorry bout that short chapter so I decided to make it part 2

Without You

Chapter Five Part II

Kwan didnt feel like waiting no more so she decided to go home. She didn't wanna ruin Fah's fun so she went home without telling her first. On the walk home it started raining hard. She walk through the rain and walked all the way home . Then collapse on the living room floor. Luckly the servent didn't go to sleep yet . She helped change her and every thing. Her parents were out at a fancy dinner party.The next day she woke up and got ready for school .

Later that day

Kwan was sitting at the lunch table with Kwan eating. Then Pancake and her friends comes over to talk to them.

Pancake- Kwan where was your date last night?

Then her friends starts laughing. Kwan ignores them. Then they slowly walk away from them.

Fah- Are you ok?

Kwan- Im fine Fah. Really . I had lots of fun last night. ( She Lied )

Fah- Now your just lying. I saw you sit there doing nothing but wait for that bastard to come.

Kwan- that is true . But at least got to meet new people.

Fah- oh really. Who are these people.

Kwan- umm I meet Jack

Fah- who! jack frost?

Just then Win showed up.

Sorry short update once again. Here ill give you a preview of the next chapter.

Preview

Yaya's parents force them to go on their honeymoon. Win asks kwan to be his girl friend. Kwan gets sick.

Hope you enjoy this ff so far. Thanks for the comments it gives me encouragment to write. I'll update soon

KhmerKid

sarNie Egg
without you

Chapter Six

Meanwhile Nadech and yaya went to their parents house to have lunch.

Dining Room

Nadech`s mom- you know since you guys got married you never went on your honeymoon yet.

Nd- where do you want to go?

Yaya- I don`t know the beach

Yaya`s mom- great idea we have a beach house there where you can stay.

Yd- great you guys can head there tomorrow. I`ll let Vit drive you there

Nadech and Yaya - OK

Kwan & Win

Win- Kwan? Can I talk to you alone?

Kwan- ok

Fah walks away from them

win- kwan i`m sorry I had forgotten about it.

He lied he went with pancake somewhere that night to discuss something.

Kwan- It`s ok

Win- Kwan I wanted to ask you this since I met you. Would you be my girlfriend?

Kwan- umm yea.

Then win got up off his knees to hugh her.

the bell rang and they all went to class.

Fah- Kwan what did he say to you.

Kwan- he asked me if I would be his girlfriend.

Fah- And you said yes! kwan but you barely new him. Now he`s gonna be heart broken now.

Kwan- who?

Fah-Mark! He has a crush on you.

KWan- yea

FLASHBACK

Win- I`ll bet you I can make kwan FAll in love with me.

Pancake - No you can`t

Win- If I win YOU have to give me 5 million

Pancake- Same here

flashback over

Some had over heard them.

later that night

in Yaya`s bed room

nadech came in.

Yaya- you can bring your wife

Nadech - fine I will. You can take that weir guy

Yaya - I would but he`s on a business trip.

Nadech- you slut

TO BE COINT>>>>>>>>>>>

KhmerKid

sarNie Egg
Without You

Chapter Seven

Nadech- You Slut

Yaya- Like you`re better. You`re just full of bull crap. If our parent didnt make us go on the trip I would of went with Weir on his bussiness trip.Because Weir actually acts like a gentlemen unlike you.

Nadech had got tired of her insulting him. So he kisses her.She keeps hitting on her chest. But he would`nt budge. So she gave into him. Just then someone knocked on the door. It was Nadech`s mom.

NM- Are you guys done packing yet It`s time to go.

then Yaya pushed him off her.Then slapped him. Grabbed her bag and went out the door. Leaving NAdech clueless.He touched his cheek.

Nadech- Man that girl slaps hard.

He had a smile on his face

Nadech - I like it.

Meanwhile

Mark was the one that overheard pancake and win talking. He wanted to tell Kwan this that she was getting tricked in his stupid love game. It was lunch time He went to confront kwan.

he went to sit at the table she was sitting at.

Mark- kwan I got something serious to tell You about.

Kwan- What is it Mark?

Mark- You know that Win dude You`re dating. He a fake. He just toying with you. I heard him the other day talking to pancake making a deal with her say that if he makes you fall in love with him he`ll get 5 million dallors. So please just break up with him. He`s trying to hurt you. I don`t wanna see you get hurt.

Kwan couldn`t belive this.

Kwan- Are you Jealous of me and win?

Mark- What are you talking about? Im telling you the truth because I care about you.

Kwan- Do you have evidence?

Mark- No but..

Kwan- Then I got nothing to talk to you about.

She gets up and walks away. But He grabs her hand.

Kwan- Let go

Just then win comes in and pushes him away.

win- Get away from my girlfriend!

Mark gets up and brushes the dirt off himsself.

Mark- you will regret this kwan.

END OF CHAPTER.

KhmerKid

sarNie Egg
Without You
Chapter Eight

School

It was lunch time. Kwan was sitting there at the table thinking about what Mark had said. Then Win came over with their lunches.

Win: Kwan what`s the matter? Is something wrong?

Kwan: No. Just think about what to wear to graduation.

Win: Don`t worry about it. It`s Like 2 months away anyways. Everything you wear looks buetiful on you anyways.

And of course he`s Lying he `s just going along with the plan which is in 3 weeks.

Now Lunch is over.

Mean while on the way to class Mark had pulled Fah into the Janintor `s closet.

Mark: Fah you have to tell kwan to break up with that Win guy.

Fah: Why should I?

Mark: Believe me Fah. He`s just playing her. I overheard him and Pancake talking. He`s gonna dump her on her birthday.

Fah: Are you jealous?

Mark: Im not.My crush over kwan is over. I`m telling you this because I care about my friends. If you don`t belive me fine!

He walks out of the room.

Fah: Maybe he`s not lying

After school

fah: I believe you

Mark: Really

Fah: Yea

meanwhile

yaya and nadech had arrived at the beach house

after they unpacked yaya had decided to go for a swim. she wore a bikini.

Nadech had followed her out. But he sat on the beach chair

Just when yaya was about to go swimming a guy came up to her. Nadech notices them then walks up to them. Yaya notices him coming up towards them she invites him for a swim.

Yaya: wanna go swimming?

Guy: I would love to but I have to go see you later.

yaya goes in to the water. Nadech follows her. he catches up to her. he grabbed her and pulled her underwater and kissed her

TBC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Asy

sarNie Immature
Thanks for the update. I must say that I'm more interested with Kwan Win pair now... Wahaha. Hope you can update more about them. :thumbsup: