Winners of 9 Entertainment Award!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
no other awards have red carpets. i guess dis award wanna be different lol gosh but i wish da purple wasn't so pale. if it was deep purple it would look nice

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
congrates to Aum...although i'm a Ken fan i tink
he snatched enough awards for SB alreadie..glad
to see someone else shinning...i realli wanna wat BGST
cuz i need a family lakorn *tears*

cecilia

Staff member
no other awards have red carpets. i guess dis award wanna be different lol gosh but i wish da purple wasn't so pale. if it was deep purple it would look nice
really, i love this color .. it's the color of my room :wub:
goes so well with WHITE shade and brown wood ^^ ..
but nvm on that, would be akward to see a brown dress too Lol

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile

This is the best dress I see so far. It's gorgeous and elegant --it's purple, like loyal!!!
I did want one for myself :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
congrates to Aum...although i'm a Ken fan i tink
he snatched enough awards for SB alreadie..glad
to see someone else shinning...i realli wanna wat BGST
cuz i need a family lakorn *tears*
i know kash.. ken stole everything.. lmao.. haha j/k.. i still love ken too..

u should watch it... i loved bgst.. it's a good family lakorn.. T_T..

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ

and the worst dressed male award goes to...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
they probably was tryin to be cool or whatever but jeezus erybody else was in a suit it made dem look like dumbasses. it's a formal award ceremony and they came in dat. for real dese award ceremonies should make it a requirement for all guys to wear suits. i dunno how many times i said dat lol

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Apparently Mike doesn't own a full-length mirror lol, otherwise he would know how awful and unconvincing he looks. Yeah, they really should make it a requirement for all males to wear suits when attending these type of award shows.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
their nang'ek were cute lol most of da ladies looked good dat night

cecilia

Staff member
Apparently Mike doesn't own a full-length mirror lol, otherwise he would know how awful and unconvincing he looks. Yeah, they really should make it a requirement for all males to wear suits when attending these type of award shows.
haha. why do you have to make me laugh so hard on this comment LOL.
i do agree, i don't get it why can't they just dress and change backstage for performances.
don't want to compare it but 2PM dressed in FORMAL and later change back to their PERFORMING attires,
sadly, this is what GOLF/MIKE needs to learn to adapt too LOl

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile

and the worst dressed male award goes to...
Totally agreed!!!!

I really dislike thier punkish black style look.
I want to see them back in 1.5-2 year ago.
What a ugly dress up for a night. This is a big event for all stars and he show up just to impress
He did a worst job! I think Mike's cute but the way he look here is just plain horrible