Wic 3 Pra Ram 4 Pictures

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh finally some pictures!..i want to watch this!..

credit to ch3 site

Tee Tra Koon cast

woo..hottness..i dont see Aof

tons of fans!

Yuer Marn..Narok Tua Soot Tai..Tee Tra Koon Song..Kaew Ta Pee

dang..aum/mike looks hot!

what is Aom and Tik doing..lol

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Aum is such a gorgeous man!! Tik doesnt look too-too bad with the hair, though i like him better with shorter hair.

Namfon looks beautiful. I love how her eyes sparkle in the pics. Btw, isnt that...i forgot her name...beside Namfon? She used to play n'ek...and i've always wondered where she's been. lol

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing, Tinah. Lots of hot guys in one place. Por, Tik and Aum looks handsome as always!! Meji is beautiful.

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
Tik should cut his hair and Aum should shave.
Por is cute though he don't need to change.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
wat event is this? and WOW! the picture with the scary lady in the background is creepy! is she ann alicia mom in leh ratee?? hehe...everybody looks GREAT! thanks for sharing!! :D

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Are these couples starring in a lakorn together?

If so, they should switch the n'eks because i don't think that guy in the first photo above is p'ek material.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wat event is this? and WOW! the picture with the scary lady in the background is creepy! is she ann alicia mom in leh ratee?? hehe...everybody looks GREAT! thanks for sharing!!
Ch3 is promoting their 4 lakorns that is airing right now..Tee Tra Koon Song..Na rok Tua Soot Tai..Kaew Ta Pee..and Yuer Marn..

If so, they should switch the n'eks because i don't think that guy in the first photo above is p'ek material.
yep

navy

sarNie Adult
IT IS A "WOW!" SHOW........

Oh my God...Tik, Por, Aum....they are hotties...

Thank you for sharing this..Thank you.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
The promotion looks real good. Did anyone upload it?
I hope someone will upload it. I would love to see it. There's more to these photos. They acted out a play for Yuer Marn, too. It was very cute how Por was trying to save Namfon. LOL. I'll share those pictures at Por Thrisadee's fanpage.

I just wanted to say how cute it is for all the p'eks to wear the orange wrist band. I wonder what it's for. I know Por always wear an orange and green one (the green one represents "A Touch of Friendship Foundation"). But anyhow, GO TEAM!! It shows that the Channel 3 stars are involved in team commitment.

Both couples starred in the lakorn with Aum A. and Buachompoo.