Why did mayura take down tmuth's ngao rak luang jai

yav4811

sarNie Egg
eheheh Khatiya is my first and middle name. Thanks :)

As for me an avid anti-mayura protestor? LOL I don't think so. I'm an old fart that grew up watching their movies back in the mid 90s and know and seen their growth. It was from a viewer perspective and then my in-laws got into the Video Store business and it was then that i understand more about behind the scene and how Mayura deals with business and what it takes for each movie to get to the viewers. I'm not hating on them. If you read all my post you will see that I have supporting details to why I said what I said. Cupid Candy wanted them to allow users to put the videos back on youtube and I even asked what is the gain that Mayura will get, see? I'm being fair, I think.

Also, I only suggested that vay4811 file a counter claim because as mentioned #3 was not a Mayura title. So there is something up for discussion there. Just because they are successful in taking accounts down doesn't mean they are for the right reason. Sure #3 might violate another company and that company should make the claim not falsely done by Mayura, get what I'm saying?
I was thinking about doing that too but I figured what's the hassle with going back and forth. Why not just open a new account??? Which is what I did. LOL.

yav4811

sarNie Egg
yes, he only has the voice :lol: for the look, it's totally different. saranyu is slim but not him. it's a shock when you see how he looks like and the sound of his voice. you think "no, it's not him... it's impossible!"
LMAO!!! I thought the same thing with I first saw him years ago. All this time I was imaging him as this tall, sexy, gorgeous hunk!!!

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I was thinking about doing that too but I figured what's the hassle with going back and forth. Why not just open a new account??? Which is what I did. LOL.
True True :) I have a youtube account too, not Lakorn related but Khmer Cooking. Subscribe if anybody is interested ehehhe

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I removed my comment cause i fear mayura will make youtube erase my account i know their after me if you wanna know my youtube account message me

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
cupid candy (it's a funny nick, why did you choose it?) you can see how he looks like at mayura's thread.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
cupid candy (it's a funny nick, why did you choose it?) you can see how he looks like at mayura's thread.
I chose it cause i like the ring of it in my head, plus i wanna be a cupid, i know funny dream but shooting people in the butt and making them fall in love sounds fun lol, i am so weird :lol:

yak

sarNie Adult
I really want to watch their new release, but don't want to buy it because it might be a dumb one

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Ekomsantime and dubbed lakorn .com they suck. The first and last I order a boran from them they kept messing up my order. They sent me a disc with a different movie then the second time they didn't even send the ending to that boran movie, and when I email them about it they never response back. I waste $28.00 with an uncomplete set of movie. That is so wrong of them :angry:

kaka

sarNie Egg
LMAO!!! I thought the same thing with I first saw him years ago. All this time I was imaging him as this tall, sexy, gorgeous hunk!!!
:lol: thats why he's dubbing and not acting.

yes me too, i was thinking the same.
how does he look like? have you ever seen any other dubbers?

I really want to watch their new release, but don't want to buy it because it might be a dumb one
just wait til you hear reviews first...im sure it'll be uploaded somewhere. :p

yak

sarNie Adult
Ekomsantime and dubbed lakorn .com they suck. The first and last I order a boran from them they kept messing up my order. They sent me a disc with a different movie then the second time they didn't even send the ending to that boran movie, and when I email them about it they never response back. I waste $28.00 with an uncomplete set of movie. That is so wrong of them :angry:
So you never got nothing back? If so you can try talking to our friend Khatiya.. She might be able to help with that..

Just wait til you hear reviews first...im sure it'll be uploaded somewhere. :p
My cousin bought it and say it was good.. But you know how old people are.. Everything is good to them.. They can sit and watch the dubbest lakorn and say that was good.. Lol.. Glad my parent knows the difference.. Because when you step into the store and ask about the lakorn.. The first thing they say is "Rung nung luh al muol(spelling)!" My butt.. Its money talk they're doing. Lol

kaka

sarNie Egg
So you never got nothing back? If so you can try talking to our friend Khatiya.. She might be able to help with that..

My cousin bought it and say it was good.. But you know how old people are.. Everything is good to them.. They can sit and watch the dubbest lakorn and say that was good.. Lol.. Glad my parent knows the difference.. Because when you step into the store and ask about the lakorn.. The first thing they say is "Rung nung luh al muol(spelling)!" My butt.. Its money talk they're doing. Lol
yeah elders tend to have different taste. i personally dont like comedy lakorns...its usually corny. i prefer the tear dropping chest pain lakorns....AND I prefer to watch alone so i can ball out as much as i want. LMAO! no joke!

yak

sarNie Adult
yeah elders tend to have different taste. i personally dont like comedy lakorns...its usually corny. i prefer the tear dropping chest pain lakorns....AND I prefer to watch alone so i can ball out as much as i want. LMAO! no joke!
Lol.. You so funny! AS for me a I like comedy more.. But I can sit and watch all lakorn as long the story is good.. If the lakorn itself have a dummy story line..I turn it off.. Lol