Why did mayura take down tmuth's ngao rak luang jai

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I'm an avid poster on youtube too and as of yesterday my account got suspended. No warning from youtube. Yes, I received an email a few weeks back in regards to copyright infringement claim made by Mayura of which I deleted all my Mayura vids, since I only have a couple. The majority of my postings are Ntry. Made some complaints and received an email from youtube listing my three strikes/reasons to my suspension. All three made by Mayura, two are valid but the third copyright claim was to a video I posted dubbed by Ntry!!!!
Would you mind sharing the complaints you got from youtube detailing the 3 strikes?

My friend account got suspended without any notice and it was not just Mayura, they had all other companies as well. It was only previews, not the full length either.

yak

sarNie Adult
Would you mind sharing the complaints you got from youtube detailing the 3 strikes?

My friend account got suspended without any notice and it was not just Mayura, they had all other companies as well. It was only previews, not the full length either.
Seems like Mayura isn't the only that's doing this.. I think all the dubbs company doing this because they're scare of losing business.. Maybe they thought since Mayura is back they might lose to them because of the rating they had back in the days.. Lol.. How was their rating back then.. LMAO

yav4811

sarNie Egg

This is what they email after I inquire about my account suspension.

Hi syav4811,

Thanks for your email. We received multiple notifications from various
content owners regarding unauthorized content that has been uploaded by
your account(s). When we're notified that a particular video uploaded to
our site infringes another's copyright, we remove the material as the law
requires. Federal law requires that we terminate accounts when they are
found to repeatedly infringe copyright. Because you have had other videos
rejected in the past, we are unable to reinstate your account. Users with
suspended or terminated accounts are prohibited from creating new accounts
or accessing YouTube's community. You will need to resolve at least one of
these penalties before your account can be reinstated. You may be able to
resolve at least one of the following video removals by filing a
counter-notification.

The following videos have been removed from your account:

Penalty 1:
"Owpok Si Chnoul Ep8 (1-7)" formerly at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bo01JJAnOw
Removed due to a copyright claim by Mayura Voice Production on 06/03/2010

Penalty 2:
"Tearun Nakam Doung Cheth Vibath Snae Ep20 (1-6)" formerly at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93VLK9TxwUo
Removed due to a copyright claim by Mayura Voice Production on 06/03/2010

Penalty 3:
"Komloch Songha Kanya Jerng La'or Ep1 (1-6)" formerly at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8EQKnHvWFE
Removed due to a copyright claim by Mayura Voice Production on 06/14/2010

IMPORTANT: If you feel a content owner has misidentified your content as
infringing, you may be able to resolve one or more of these penalties by
filing a counter-notification. For more information, please visit our Help
Center article about counter-notifications at
http://help.youtube.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?answer=59826.

Regards,

The YouTube Team

Komlock Songha Kanya Jerng La'or wasn't even dubbed by them and they made a copyright claim against it.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
This is what they email after I inquire about my account suspension.

Komlock Songha Kanya Jerng La'or wasn't even dubbed by them and they made a copyright claim against it.
You should attempt the counter-notification as suggested by Youtube. Perhaps pointing it out that that that clip/title does not belongs to Mayura therefore, they have no right to file a claim again that specific one. Your message probably get fwd to Mayura ehehehe...

kaka

sarNie Egg
Seems like Mayura isn't the only that's doing this.. I think all the dubbs company doing this because they're scare of losing business.. Maybe they thought since Mayura is back they might lose to them because of the rating they had back in the days.. Lol.. How was their rating back then.. LMAO
my opinion....ntry and mayura is gonna stop dubbing if they arent even making enough profit for pay for their employees. in time, i think dubbing companies will stop....hopefully, thats when our hidden talented khmers can make lakorns in replacements of all dubbing thai lakorns.

You should attempt the counter-notification as suggested by Youtube. Perhaps pointing it out that that that clip/title does not belongs to Mayura therefore, they have no right to file a claim again that specific one. Your message probably get fwd to Mayura ehehehe...
vay4811, just contact youtube and explain to them...im sure they will work with you if you really care.
Khatiya, (btw...i love ur screen name...is that your actual name?)anyhow, i think you should file a counter-notification for vay4811...you seem like an avid anti-mayura protester :lol: . what baffles me is why you hate them so much especially if you watch lakorn only in thai.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My family's opinion of Mayura dub, i find this funny

My dad: "Mayura's main voice sounds so old and gross"
My mom: "Mayura jet akrok min ouy mear kon"
My Grandma i don't care what the dub is as long as the lakorn stars Aum Atichart, Weir Sukollowat, Grate Warinton, Por Nattawat, Oil Thana...........................

My Opinion: I love mayura dub but now they are so mean <_<

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
eheheh Khatiya is my first and middle name. Thanks :)

As for me an avid anti-mayura protestor? LOL I don't think so. I'm an old fart that grew up watching their movies back in the mid 90s and know and seen their growth. It was from a viewer perspective and then my in-laws got into the Video Store business and it was then that i understand more about behind the scene and how Mayura deals with business and what it takes for each movie to get to the viewers. I'm not hating on them. If you read all my post you will see that I have supporting details to why I said what I said. Cupid Candy wanted them to allow users to put the videos back on youtube and I even asked what is the gain that Mayura will get, see? I'm being fair, I think.

Also, I only suggested that vay4811 file a counter claim because as mentioned #3 was not a Mayura title. So there is something up for discussion there. Just because they are successful in taking accounts down doesn't mean they are for the right reason. Sure #3 might violate another company and that company should make the claim not falsely done by Mayura, get what I'm saying?

kaka

sarNie Egg
My family's opinion of Mayura dub, i find this funny

My dad: "Mayura's main voice sounds so old and gross"
My mom: "Mayura jet akrok min ouy mear kon"
My Grandma i don't care what the dub is as long as the lakorn stars Aum Atichart, Weir Sukollowat, Grate Warinton, Por Nattawat, Oil Thana...........................

My Opinion: I love mayura dub but now they are so mean <_<
your dad is right about him being old...LOL! considering he's done this forever! hahah.
to me, his voice sounds the same, but like someone said earlier, the machine they use probably helps them. talking about machine....why does ntry's dubs sound like echos? if they get rid of the echoing..it might help.

kaka

sarNie Egg
eheheh Khatiya is my first and middle name. Thanks :)

As for me an avid anti-mayura protestor? LOL I don't think so. I'm an old fart that grew up watching their movies back in the mid 90s and know and seen their growth. It was from a viewer perspective and then my in-laws got into the Video Store business and it was then that i understand more about behind the scene and how Mayura deals with business and what it takes for each movie to get to the viewers. I'm not hating on them. If you read all my post you will see that I have supporting details to why I said what I said. Cupid Candy wanted them to allow users to put the videos back on youtube and I even asked what is the gain that Mayura will get, see? I'm being fair, I think.

Also, I only suggested that vay4811 file a counter claim because as mentioned #3 was not a Mayura title. So there is something up for discussion there. Just because they are successful in taking accounts down doesn't mean they are for the right reason. Sure #3 might violate another company and that company should make the claim not falsely done by Mayura, get what I'm saying?

i've always liked your name. i also like "kaliyan"

but anywho... yeah, i can see your perspective and cupid candy- people spend time uploading so it sucks when its taken down...however yak did say that they warn peeps of copyright. and sajenna did say they use to do it before... so it shouldnt be a surprise. as for your family owning a video store before...is cuz they charge you guys a lot or their movies?
please dont hate for what im about to say... but honestly... you dont like mayura because they are expensive (thats just business), but if you think about it....you advertise ekostantime...and they burn copies of mayura's videos. its like ekosantime just copies and sells them and make profits while mayura has to dub and pay their employees and machine and office, and etc. i think you should be against ekosatime too if you are gonna hate mayura. mayura has to sell their videos for more now becuase people and websites like ekosantime selling them. like i've said before...i would hate doing business with asians (not all). i still believe we should start making khmer lakorns so we dont need dubbers. hehe

btw, if you are an old fart...what am i? your profile says your born 1990....LMAO!

kaka

sarNie Egg
Wow.. this is really to much.. I quit! Lol
yeah right....you collect lakorns for FUN! lmao! i've never seen anyone appreciate lakorns like you. my perception of you is like willy wonka in the chocolate factory... but instead of a chocolate factory, youre in the lakorn factory singing with the ompa lompas (child workers in cambodia). JK! LOL!!!

yak

sarNie Adult
yeah right....you collect lakorns for FUN! lmao! i've never seen anyone appreciate lakorns like you. my perception of you is like willy wonka in the chocolate factory... but instead of a chocolate factory, youre in the lakorn factory singing with the ompa lompas (child workers in cambodia). JK! LOL!!!
Oh you so funny!

yak

sarNie Adult
Man.. I'm at work bored.. And there's nothing to watch on youtube.. I can't even watch MaChass Satrey Somtean.. T_T.. Damn copyright wanna be!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
poor yak! maybe you can try this : the dubber is very good, ntry when they were youngs and the old p'ek, the one who doesn't get a cold of course ^_^

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
for the main guy voice in mayura, i use to call to them and he has the same voice by phone that he has in lakorns. i was so impressed that i called him "pross kedal", you know the name of saranyu in "vimean ksach meas"

for the main guy voice in mayura, i use to call to them and he has the same voice by phone that he has in lakorns. i was so impressed that i called him "pross kedal", you know the name of saranyu in "vimean ksach meas"
ahah then he's really lucky you call hime like that 'cuz i think he has only the voice...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ahah then he's really lucky you call hime like that 'cuz i think he has only the voice...
yes, he only has the voice :lol: for the look, it's totally different. saranyu is slim but not him. it's a shock when you see how he looks like and the sound of his voice. you think "no, it's not him... it's impossible!"