Why did mayura take down tmuth's ngao rak luang jai

yak

sarNie Adult
Oh I also forgot to add eheeheh while it's fresh on my mind. If there is a Mayura Spy lurking around, read this you spy...

It's viewers and business that keep your company afloat. Wasn't it your slow process of dubbing and releasing movies that put you out for awhile? Then when you finalize release a title it was not the one in high demand and by that time viewers have already watch from another dubbing company. Mayura you under-estimate other Khmer dubbing company and that they can't dubb as good, sure I agree but customer are eager to watch their lakorns LOL With all the years that you have collected people's money you could of done something better to keep up with the high demands. Oh, also loose that off track, non-related background noise. It is sooo NOT COOL.

So, I hope that you learn something during your break. Don't be too stingy OK. Hire more people if you have to, come on spare them some change. Let them do the old converting while you guys keep bz with dubbing. If you can keep up with the demand and take customer opinion, comments and suggestion then your future might be bright or even brighter than before... otherwise.. WHOOMP WHOOMP WHOOMP ... LOL
You know what..?! I agree with you.. All that time they were making money from us back in the days.. They didn't use all that money they had and updated their stuff... I was tired of the nature BG.. Omg.. Doesn't go with the picture most of the time.. And some of the BG music were from other Lakorn BG music.. I think they should used all that time that they had during their break and bring all the old lakorn for sale.. Nope! They just want to sit back and sale other dubbed company lakorn.. That's funny! But let's see how everything goes... I love their voice, but they need to things the right way too..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
j'ai déjà tous les films qu'ils ont dans leur website et même pour certains en double, un exemplaire pour ma mère un pour moi et le seul que je n'ai pas encore commandé est "sromoal snaeh praeh jet". j'attends juste qu'il y ait plus de nouveautés pour commander en gros, minimum 100 ou 150€ .
i don't know if mayura has a spy in here but if they have i have my guess on who is he...

j'ai déjà tous les films qu'ils ont dans leur website et même pour certains en double, un exemplaire pour ma mère un pour moi et le seul que je n'ai pas encore commandé est "sromoal snaeh praeh jet". j'attends juste qu'il y ait plus de nouveautés pour commander en gros, minimum 100 ou 150€ .
i don't know if mayura has a spy in here but if they have i have my guess on who is he...
Au moins, ta maman prends soin des films que tu lui commandes.. Moi, la mienne les perds après les avoir visionné... car ces "très chères amies" on toujours du mal à se rappeler où sont passer les discs manquants... mis bon, je ne m'en plains pas... ça meuble son temps, surtout depuis qu'elle est à la retraite...Et, puis avec les nouvelles compagnies de doublage ( qui sont pas mal d'ailleurs), le budget lakorns est beaucoup moins impressionnant...Mais, c'est vrai que par nostalgie de mon enfance, j'aime bien commander leurs anciens films sur dvd....vu que je les possède en vhs...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ma mère ne pas perdre ses dvd? elle a elle aussi ses "très chères amies" ou "meun peah sneuthh snah, kone" qui passent très souvent pour dire "bonjour" parait-il mais repartent toujours avec des films... j'ai dû racheter "vimean nekreaj" doublé par mayura (l'original pas une copie) 4 fois, si bien qu'à la fin, je l'ai rippé en divx comme ça elle prête le divx pas l'original et encore ce n'est pas le seul. maintenant elle a un nouveau hobby, youtube (que je maudis d'ailleurs) car certains films sur youtube sont maintenant introuvables en dvd vu que mayura ne les a pas encore ressortis.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
IF there is a spy here reading this, i hope you know you missed a lot of mayura dubbed lakorns on youtube there is still 3-4 lakorns there not removed yet! We can't really prevent people from copying and renting these lakorns, ever since i could remember my grandma and my mom would go rent lakorns from people copying lakorns and putting them on vhs, where my aunt lives she would rent mayura dubbed lakorns too. I in fact have a jam loey rak mayura dubbed lakorn i our storage, in fact all the lakorns i have have been copied and bought from unauthorized dealers! Anyways my family stopped buying lakorns for about 2 years now so all this shit mayura is causing with other websites doesn't affect me because i've stopped buying lakorns, so f**k you mayura spy

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
IF there is a spy here reading this, i hope you know you missed a lot of mayura dubbed lakorns on youtube there is still 3-4 lakorns there not removed yet! We can't really prevent people from copying and renting these lakorns, ever since i could remember my grandma and my mom would go rent lakorns from people copying lakorns and putting them on vhs, where my aunt lives she would rent mayura dubbed lakorns too. I in fact have a jam loey rak mayura dubbed lakorn i our storage, in fact all the lakorns i have have been copied and bought from unauthorized dealers! Anyways my family stopped buying lakorns for about 2 years now so all this shit mayura is causing with other websites doesn't affect me because i've stopped buying lakorns, so f**k you mayura spy
OUCH! LOL ahahhaha yeah if you live in like a Cambodian Community where all Cambodian lives in a complex it will be hard to prevent duplicating and renting. Some elder grandma and at home mom doesn't have a car to go out to the rental store. What they do is go to their neighbor's next door who acts like a mini video rental and rent it from there. Here is the video rental chain ...

Video Store buys direct from Mayura in large quantities (due to their requirement in order to get wholesale prices).

The Video Store bring it in and will duplicate for rental at say .50cent to $1 for each episode as many people are not interested in buying because it don't know if it's worth it or not.

The renter takes it home, duplicate it again and rent it out to their neighborhood for .25 cent per episode.

Grandma, Grandpa, Mothers, Fathers and children enjoy them at home, any time at a lower price. :)

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
ma mère ne pas perdre ses dvd? elle a elle aussi ses "très chères amies" ou "meun peah sneuthh snah, kone" qui passent très souvent pour dire "bonjour" parait-il mais repartent toujours avec des films... j'ai dû racheter "vimean nekreaj" doublé par mayura (l'original pas une copie) 4 fois, si bien qu'à la fin, je l'ai rippé en divx comme ça elle prête le divx pas l'original et encore ce n'est pas le seul. maintenant elle a un nouveau hobby, youtube (que je maudis d'ailleurs) car certains films sur youtube sont maintenant introuvables en dvd vu que mayura ne les a pas encore ressortis.
Translate please eheeh

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
wow, it's a little rude cupid candy. i doubt there's a mayura's spy in sw but more a very loyal customer.

oh lala! me parle même pas de youtube! ma mère aussi m'a soûlé pendant un temps avec...mais bon, ça lui a vite pris la tête de devoir rechercher toute les dix minutes le prochain épisode...aujourd'hui elle regarde juste les T-ser et me demande de les lui commander...surtout que j'suis vraiment pas patiente....en plus, ces derniers temps, j'ai pas trop le temps de m'occuper de tout ça , alors faire des copies..j'y pense même plus...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
if someone thinks that i can be the spy, you are wrong:
i live in france
i'm an uploader myself
i have received a warning from veoh and youtube about my mayura's up
>>> all my mayura's lakorns have been deleted!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Oh I also forgot to add eheeheh while it's fresh on my mind. If there is a Mayura Spy lurking around, read this you spy...

It's viewers and business that keep your company afloat. Wasn't it your slow process of dubbing and releasing movies that put you out for awhile? Then when you finalize release a title it was not the one in high demand and by that time viewers have already watch from another dubbing company. Mayura you under-estimate other Khmer dubbing company and that they can't dubb as good, sure I agree but customer are eager to watch their lakorns LOL With all the years that you have collected people's money you could of done something better to keep up with the high demands. Oh, also loose that off track, non-related background noise. It is sooo NOT COOL.

So, I hope that you learn something during your break. Don't be too stingy OK. Hire more people if you have to, come on spare them some change. Let them do the old converting while you guys keep bz with dubbing. If you can keep up with the demand and take customer opinion, comments and suggestion then your future might be bright or even brighter than before... otherwise.. WHOOMP WHOOMP WHOOMP ... LOL
OMG...I love how u speak out ur mind...i agree wid u...This is wat i want to say as well...

To the "spy"/"lurker"/ or whatever people call you:

"I know that you are " flying" around, reading what people write and posting.. Why don't you show up yourself and tell people what's your point of view? You used to claim before that you belong to mayura's family.now, it's time for you to tell people what is what and why Mayura productions is doing that whole thing...I don't think that people hate you ..they are just angry that you report all their links ...why are you doing this?! i already try to send you a private message but you ignore it..so what will you do next?! ... i thnk a lot of people here, know already who you are but can you see why they are so different from you?. they don't need to say your name loud , like they don't need to blame you for what you've done... just come and talk with us..

To cupid-candy:

You are angry, that's your right...but i don't tink that saying "bad words" will help you a lot...And i have to admit that what you said so loud is what everyone are thinking really about mayura.....

To Sajenna:

Wow you sound really angry against the post of Hales.. but if you really look at what he writes ..i don't think that he's talking about you....And i'm sure that you know already who is the spy...

And about the thing that mayura is reported all the users that upload their lakorns..i have to say that mayura really "screw up" it..'cuz they can stop youtube or other website that used english but i noticed that there are a lot of french website that still selling, renting and sharing their videos...and then there are a couples others websites that share online their lakorns in high quality...So maybe it's time for them to hiring someone who can understand an read french? and also germain ?... poor mayura... they never understand how people mind is working....hope their business will still work after what they doing ...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm not angry against hales cause you're right i have a clue about who is the "spy".
j'ai même une "preuve" si l'on peut dire.

i'm not angry against hales cause you're right i have a clue about who is the "spy".
j'ai même une "preuve" si l'on peut dire.
J'en doute pas.. d'ailleurs ça m'étonnes qu'elle ne participe pas à la conversation étant donné que son profil est toujours actif...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm not talking about cutiekhmergirl. she's not the one i'm thinking.
je ne parle pas de cutiekhmergirl. elle n'est pas la personne à laquelle je pense: elle a beau être la filleule du patron de mayura elle dl et up des lakorns doublés par mayura...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh yeah and i am not the spy so if any of you think i am, i assure you i am not, i'm just an angry short chubby asian teen who's mad :angry:

hales

sarNie Hatchling
To clear the air here...I never ONCE thought sajenna was a spy!!! Sorry if you thought it that way Sajenna.
I think we should stop this talk of the spy amd mayura's actions...what's done is done. We have to move on...we have other options also....they can't possibly know of every place we network <_<